• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bill Cosby Sentenced To Three To Ten Years In Prison.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Link should be the front pages of.

www.wpvi.com.

and

www.cnn.com.

It has just been reported that Bill Cosby has been sentenced to three to ten years in state prison for sexual assault.

Supposedly, Cosby will be treated like "Every other inmate", and will not be given "Any special treatment".

Thoughts on this.

YEA!

It is about time that this sexual predator receives his punishment.

Since he is legally blind he should receive his meals in his cell.

They said Cosby might end up in a "long term medical care unit" depending on his health.

What an idiot.

With Cosby's money and fame, if he was not happy with his wife, he could have found another woman, or had consensual call girls for the rest of his life.

Cosby is where he deserves to be.

Hopefully his victims felt that they got at least some justice with this sentence.

Chances are, had he been younger, they might have given him an even longer sentence.

Last edited:
It is about time that this sexual predator receives his punishment.

Since he is legally blind he should receive his meals in his cell.

I agree that his punishment is just.
I still find it sad that such a talented actor and comedian is so flawed in character.

I wonder if he will be served Jello, Jello Pudding Pops, and Coca Cola in jail.

I'm curious. Did the prosecution ever bring any physical evidence against Cosby during the trial? Or was it simply her word (and the word of multitudes of other women) against his?

Joe, I read somewhere that in his first meal in prison, Cosby was served "Vanilla Jello Pudding".

That could have been a rumor.

They also talked about "What kind of job he may have".

He could get anything from kitchen duty, to sweeping floors.. to working in a factory.. for.. 45 cents an hour.'

Considering the civil lawsuits he still might get from his victims, he might well need the money, when he is finished paying settlements, and his legal fees,

Right now he still has the hope of an appeal, to get him out.

But once that's gone... I think his health is going to decline quite rapidly. Even in a 1 1/2, or however long... I'm sure they'll be trying to get him out, because of his declining health.

At the end of the day... I can't see him doing more than 3 years. If he survives that. As much as humans can adapt to new surroundings... we're talking about a person who has not only lived a rich and comfortable lifestyle... but his ego is SO high. ESPECIALLY getting away with what he has all of these years... I don't think he's going to survive the 3 years. Let alone longer. (The full 10.) And without his wife being there with him. His children.

I mean... I'm sure they will be a certain amount of special treatment. Better snacks or dinners from time to time. Little extras from empathetic guards, medical staff, and prisoners. But that's still nothing as compared to what he is used to. Although sometimes it IS ego that can push someone to survive. But I will be stunned if he does.

I honestly think the prosecution will try to get a more compromise, moderate sentence, something like at least 6 years.

As we know, appeals can take a while.

Given his age, unless they reverse it, and let him out on some tremendously high bail, my gut says that Cosby will end up dying in prison.

Especially given his age, and his condition. It is not like the man is 70.. he's 81.

Likely a just sentence, but still, sad for such an icon of comedy and acting as he was. Why these celebs do such things.... Maybe a warning to some others out there (and not just actors....)?

As a man now it is hard to believe Cosby did all that when you grow up watching him. But now, you don't want to believe it but in the end, we don't really know anyone, do we...
That being said....

1. He will probably be sent to the medical ward. Celebrity or no celebrity, when prisoners have illnesses they are sent for care, especially if they can not take care of themselves or need assistance. It is the fact that his freedom is gone is the main thing.

2. Replying to a previous comment, it is because he is a predator. Plain and simple. That is the reason why he did not seek out hookers, prostitutes. Like many mental doctors say, it is about power. Pure non consensual power. A woman that is willing to sleep with you, where is the real fun in that. It is about that I am inappropriately taking control by drugging them and raping them. THAT is what he seeked out the most. Think like a hunter. A hunter doesn't want to go and kill a sheep with his gun and the sheep 3 feet away from him. A hunter wants to stalk his prey and mercilessly go in for the kill.

3. Lastly, as much as you are a fan for Cosby and in this era of #METOO movement, well sadly the line has been drawn and you are either on the side of the victim accusing someone, or you are on the side of the accused. And as unfair as that might seem where we feel we have to make a choice, the gut crushing thing where you wanna say, "Say it ain't so Bill!" .. is the fact that he admitted to drugging women! I don't care who you are, man, woman, young, old, etc, the minute you admit you were slipping drugs into an individuals drink, you have just tarnished your self proclaimed innocence and any form of people wanting to believe you.|

He will probably do the maximum sentence and die in prison because the prosecution, judges and the eventual parole board will say they want this to be an example that even the most respected, loved celebrities that fall from grace for doing heinous, evil acts will be punished fairly. Though "fairly" is truly bs because we see celebrities and rich get off all of the time, I think they will max out his sentence just because of the era we are in now.

Devious,. In regard to what you said.

I was the one who said Cosby should have gotten prostitutes.

With his money, fame, etc. Why would he take the chance on even getting caught.

I will say that many times, people with money, power, fame, think they are "Above the law".

Cosby is a predator.

There is no excuse to take advantage of anyone.

In my mind.''

If someone says no to sex, advances, even asking them out on a date. Drop it, and find someone else to ask out.

Millions of other possibilities in the world.

I hope you are right and that Cosby does do the 10 years.

They might try to use him as an example.

I've heard of people who have been in prison for "decades"

Famous murderers who I will not name, because they have nothing to do with this thread.

They have been before parole boards, and were denied parole, because they "Do not understand the crimes they did"

Alas, the parole board probably considers them a danger to society.

If they send him to the medical ward because they feel he cant take care of himself, fine.

As long as he stays in prison, and can't be a danger to society.

Last edited:
Likely a just sentence, but still, sad for such an icon of comedy and acting as he was. Why these celebs do such things.... Maybe a warning to some others out there (and not just actors....)?

Definitely sad to see this iconic figure come to this. But he owns every bit of it, and if he had walked it would have been a miscarriage of justice.

For someone with that much money and fame, it's safe to say that he could have had access to any woman in any way he wanted. If he really was that turned on fucking a limp body, I'm sure that could have been arranged. Shit, he could have had a hooker lay in a bathtub of ice first to really make it realistic.

Once you realize that had those means been enough for him, he would have probably never been in the situation he is in today, it makes you wonder exactly how evil Cosby is to have done this for so long to so many.

It is sad that a celebrity as cherished as Cosby was had such a dark side.

Do I feel sorry for him yes, but I feel sorry for him in the fact where many others here have expressed. He had so much money and fame that he could have made better choices to satisfy his "urges" than he did.

He deserved every bit of the sentence he got and I believe he will die before his sentence is over. I hope his victims can take solace in this.

Barbershopman

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back