• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Playful tickles?

anchientstar

Is it just me or are many people into one torturous tickling! Not saying it's a bad thing but me personally, prefer just playful, silly tickles! I don't really have a good reason but I enjoy just relaxing i suppose.

But I don't know! I'd love you to try away me or, if your on my side, Send out some fabulous reasons! Let the debate begin!

I kinda like both. I have entertained fantasies where the lee was being helplessly tickled in some way. But I also enjoy playful tickling. When it comes right down too it though, I think the lee should be enjoying it as much as the ler.

Last edited:
Playful tickling is always wonderful! It’s fun and cute, and that’s how I think tickling should be. A lot of video producers, like SimplyTickling; are using that style in their videos, which is really great to see! :)

I think both are great in their own, very different ways. The problem for me with playful is that... it never lasts long enough. In my experiences now with my Bf... playful tickling really only lasts 1-3 minutes. It HAS gone on longer, a few times, but overall... it's just over before it begins. Now, I enjoy them, don't get me wrong. It's a fun little hors d'oeuvre. The longer ones (5-10 minutes?) gave me a much better high/ rush. I was head in the clouds, floating across the room with these times that last longer. (Not ones in a full on session. 1/2 hour or more. THESE are what I truly want. ) I almost feel the REALLY quick 30 second tickles are... why bother? Of course I have not a had a long session in... I can't remember sadly. But...for me at this point, it's disheartening to have 30 sec, 1-2 mins.At least with 5-10 mins I feel more tortured or "taken". And yet, this is what I consider playful to me. Almost like... a half cup of both, mixed together. Shortened and condensed. Which is great and fun. :) Even a bit of wrestling around to me with tickling is playful. But usually never lasts long either. Which I'm fine with. Wrestling at this point takes away my sensitivity because I'm fighting back pretty hard to get the upperhand. Too exhausting. I just don't have it within me to be passive when wrestling. (Even though I never win with my Bf... or am allowed to tickle him.)

I also enjoy those slow tickles. Light, slow... sexy. Even fast and deeper enter in of course for me, if we're solely talking about playful. Which we are here. But here again... there's MORE that I want. Usually I come back to duration here, as one of the biggest differences. Because if all a person would want from me say is playful tickling... unless they would specifically say their safeword. Or we discuss it beforehand that they would only want maybe a 10-15 min session of playful tickling... that's fine. Or if it's impromptu. But eventually it WILL get torturous. No matter the duration. Or just under the unbremlla of playful. The lee would safeword. Or say stop, I've had enough. Playful has a limit... one stops right at the edge before it becomes torture. So I guess a question here that I would ask is.. what is your limit with playful? I'm assuming it's when your lee says to stop.

Playful I guess is in the eye of the Playful Tickler.... But for me... those quick little tickles, are just playful reminders, a taste if you will, of what's to come at some point. Torture sessions.For myself and my future lees.

I can also add that I would be missing the headspace I want to be in. Although I do enjoy those fun playful tickles... I still want sadistic overtones. USUALLY. Not always. Because yes playful is cute. :)

So, I guess a lot of you that say you enjoy playful... now I'm assuming, for some of you, duration IS a factor. If you stop to think about it. Right? I KNOW there are others factors- another including maybe being sweet and silly etc. But from where I'm sitting a more of what seperates playful from torture is duration. Or at least it's playful... and stops before it can GET torturous. And rare are the restraints used... am I correct in what I'm thinking in what playful is to some of you?

Oh and I should add: playful... when I'm tickling someone.. it can be also just for a moment of fun. Being funny or cutesy. Aka there is no sexual attraction. Or, I have no intention of sessioning with said person. A quick squeeze or a few minutes of playful. More for a goof. Or to cheer someone up for a moment.. But I rarely ever do these kind of tickles anymore. As tickling IS my fetish... I never want the other person to think I'm doing it for my own personnal pleasure. That's if they know or could find out. I don't want to make anyone uncomfortable with me. At this point in my life, I don't think there's anyone I know (or use to know) that I would ever do that to. At least to do it again. Unless they start tickling me first then... Idk. It could be pure fun but it also could be extremely awkward for me. I have this information about myself that they woulden't be aware of. So... Idk. When and if it happens I'll probably write about it lol.

Last edited:
I think each type has its place. I also prefer playful, but enjoy a good bondage session also. I’ve had playful lead to bondage also. I think it depends on who it’s with and what I want the end result to be. But in general, I prefer playful :)

I agree. I prefer it playful. I'm not interested in torturing anyone.....Unless that's what she really wants. :)

I love playful tickling too! Torturous has its charm but playful feels romantic at the same time ^^ especially cute tickle wrestling/fights and stuff like that, youre definitely not the only one haha xD

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one! Maybe all the playful people aren't in chat when I am xD or we keep to ourselves?

Meh, i used to hang out there more before, but all the conversations seemed the same.. i plan to go back more often tho ^^

I think playful tickling is a good ice breaker and a good way for a ler to explore ways tools to work on different spots. I love playful tickling and its always fun, sometimes its better to do playful tickling than tortuous tickling.

I find people are way more ticklish when it's playful as opposed to bondage or torture tickling. I mean, I prefer playful tickling but I also like to pin them down and tickle the bejeesus out of them. Something about it helps escalate the mood and makes you feel more comfortable with each other.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back