• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife tickle fucked by our personal trainer.

live2laugh

Its been a few years since I’ve last posted anything here. Christina and I are married now and we have two kids. Because life took over and the fact Christina got pregnant a few months before the wedding, we have been out of the swinging game for a while. We talk about doing it, but the time and privacy isn’t there. For us, we need to have time to get the situation right for both of us, which leads me to now.

Christina and I have both put on some weight. We found a personal trainer that we alternated going to see every other Saturday to keep the expense down. Our trainer, Adam, is a younger personal trainer type. He is also touchy feely, and sometimes gives a ticklish poke as motivation.

Christina mentioned it to me and I told her that I thought he was a tickler. She said he was hot and that she would like to play with him, but as a rule, we play together. The fact he was single didn’t help.

Adam told us that he was going to be moving out of state and that our next few sessions would be it. When we worked out, we would go to a gym where he rented space.

Because we don’t play often, Christina and I agreed we should test the waters and see if it was viable.

On Christina’s next workout, she gave Adam a tickle and opened the door for him to tickle her more. She said they definity had some chemistry.

I worked out with him next and after he poked me, I sold it and said I didn’t know what was worse torture, the workouts or the tickling. He poked me a few more time and I won’t lie, I enjoyed it. I also told him that Christina loves/hates being tickled and it was good motivation for her.

We planned things totally wrong and thought we had two more weeks, when we just had one left. So we went for broke and texted him.

We texted that Christina could use a final tickle workout before he leaves at our house and sent him a pic of her feet and of some of our toys.

Adam replied back with a dick pic and said he thought there was something up with us.

We laid out the plan and he agreed.

With the kids at the grandparents for the afternoon, Adam came over. He worked us both out, side by side, which was hot. He would give us unrealistic goals, when I didn’t reach mine, he had me stand in the corner and I would hear him tickle her a little.

I could hear him say, hands above the head, and he would tickle her underarms and then we would resume.

Eventually he looked at both of us and asked if we needed more motivation, to which we both said yes. He told Christina to go get the stuff from the pictures. In the meantime, he asked if I was still cool with this and I told him to make the most of this.

Christina returned and said he wanted to tie Christina’s hands above her head to the punching bag that we had in the corner, so she couldn’t lower her arms. Within a few minutes she was secure, hands tied to the chain holding the bag, her back firmly against it.

I didn’t know what to do, so I sat back and watched. His hands went straight to her sweaty armpits and he began. Christina squealed and squirmed as the tickle attack began. I got up and held the bag steady since she was rocking it hard. Within minutes, I said maybe if you kiss him he will stop and she screamed yes.

Adam and Christina began kissing and Adam slid his hand strait down her shorts. I thought she was going to cum instantly, but Adam moved the tickling attack to her sides. He lifted her shirt up as much as he could and dug in on her ribs as she was begging him to stop.

I told her to tell him she needed more motivation and she started to egg him on. In between the laughs, she said, is that all you got.

Adam looked at me and said can we take this inside. We untied her and headed to the bedroom.

As planned, Christina told ME to strip in front of them. I got naked and sat in the chair we staged. She tied me to it while Adam watched. I was not going to be able to move, when she threw me a curve and pulled out the ball gag. She held it up so Adam could see it and said she didn’t want to hear me. This part wasn’t entirely planned, so I went with it.

With the gag in, she turned to Adam and he pressed her against the wall. They kissed patently as Adam brought her hands together above her head and held them with one hand. The other hand moved to her chin. He took her chin and made her look at him. He asked her what she wanted, and she said anything he wants. He told her to say it again and she said, whatever he wants.

He released her and told her to face him and stip. Christina quickly took off her clothes and stood naked in front of him. I was thrilled she was finally barefoot and was hoping Adam would go for them.

Instead, Adam took off his shirt and turned Christina to face me. He told her to raise her hands over her head. He reached around and took ahold of her nipples. He began to pinch them. Helpless, I watched as he would pinch and release. Adam told Christina, she was his, and to take off her wedding ring. Adam wrapped on hand on her neck, the other began to finger her. She started to take it off and he told her to kneel and present it to him. She did.

Adam then told her to wrap it in her underwear and tuck it into the ball gag. Then he had her come and take his shorts, underwear, shoes and socks off as I watched. He had her take his underwear and tuck it on the other side of the ball gag.

They moved to the bed where we already had everything set up. Adam fastened the cuffs on Christina’s hands and feet.

Adam started to tickle her feet. He started fast and must have realized he needs to pace it and then slowed down to a steady pace. As he was tickling her, he was asking her, is this what you wanted, to which she would reply yes!! He pushed limits asking her, what else she wanted. Between the laughs, she said fuck me.

Adam heard all he needed and promptly climbed up on her and put his dick at the entrance to her vagina. They stared at each other for a moment, before she knew what he wanted to hear. She simply said fuck me.

Drooling through the ball gag, I watched them go. Adam only cared about cumming. And he did…fast.

I thought the game was over, but he untied her and the cuddled under the blankets for a while. Eventually I heard her say, already…that never happens.

They talked more and she said, can you do me against the punching bag? And with that, they got up and left.

We don’t have a clock in the room and they turned on music, so I couldn’t hear anything. A little while later they came back and resumed cuddling with a little tickling under the blankets.

Not much more happened after that. Christina walked him out and came back to our bedroom.

I was covered in drool and had a pool of precum everywhere. She put her ring back on and played with my dick, but by that point I was spent. She untied me and my jaw was aching. Adam was over for almost 3 hours, so I had been tied up for at least 2 of them.

**Before you start to judge, we are done having kids and Adam met our requirement of having an STD test. Christina’s tubes are tied and we don’t get to play anymore. Christina has had to watch me have sex with an out of town friend when she was pregnant, so we have things balanced. Next time this happens the kids will be in college.

Sounds like you guys had a blast! Here’s to more kinky times ahead!

Wow! It sounds like all three of you had a great time. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

Judge. no way my man, you are living my dream!! I am jealous!!

Trust and love between you and your wife are essensial in doing this. The story is quite excited, but most of the time when i was reading this story, i was thinking that not every couples accept this, so you're lucky and reasonable enough to avoid bad things happen. Forgive my poor english, I appreciate your story.

Hot. I'd love to have a future husband who swings with me too, and I'd love to join a couple as well. Definitely the ideal relationship to me. And like you and her, we'd talk and agree upon it first together. Love the dynamic you have as a couple from this story, very hot and romantic. You must have excellent communication in your marriage.

I love it when a couple knows how to play well with others. You two sound like fun. I'm glad you had a good time.

JerryB

Superb....wish there was more tickling and taunting of the tied husband....

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back