• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flip Flop Store

winterfell

TMF Regular
Hi all,

I thought I would share with you a brief story about my girlfriend and an experience we had in a flip flop store in Asia recently. There is a photo or two below showing what her feet look like to give you a clear idea about them! She is 30 years old and they are size 4 UK - tiny! It is mentioned frequently that she looks a lot younger than this (a few people have guessed early-twenties)

Whilst on holiday, my girlfriend broke a pair of flip flops and we decided to go to a mall to purchase new ones. Upon entering we were immediately greeted by a male assistant, who seemed very keen to personally help her, and led her around a couple of aisles full of various flip flops. He was around 40-45 and quite typically middle-aged in appearance, with a good amount of English, but not complete fluency. I left them to it (shopping really isn’t my thing!) and browsed a little by myself.

Needless to say, I soon heard the unmistakable sound of my girlfriend giggling from the other side of the shop. I peeked around the end of the aisle I was in and saw that she was sat on a stool with her feet propped up on a foot rest, and the same assistant was in the process of trying on a variety of different flip flops, and insisting on personally removing and slipping the new ones on for her (she later said she had told him more than once that she was happy to put them on herself, but he expressed a wish to do it because her feet were ‘very nice’...)

Anyway, whilst sliding a pair on or off, he had obviously accidentally (or maybe on purpose!) scraped a fingernail along the sole of her foot, causing her to giggle. From what I heard and saw, he then tickled her again and said it was very cute that she was ticklish...

So this was the point I had poked my head around to see what was so funny. He had removed one flip flop and was scrabbling his fingers on her sole, and also, at the moment I peeked over, he very obviously said, in a bit of a baby talk way, “Koochie Koochie little girl!” Not only this, but a much younger male shop assistant had also appeared to watch, and was leaning on a pillar in the shop next to the original assistant, and was grinning from ear to ear. This additional assistant then said the line which made the situation even more memorable. He laughed quietly and said “So cute!”.

My girlfriend quickly regained her composure and bought a pair of flip flops and (I had hidden back in the aisle) came over to let me know she was done. She told me as we made our way to the exit that the assistant had been ‘quite keen’. I asked what she meant, and she didn’t tell me anything at all about the tickling, but said that quite a little crowd had gathered to watch her having flip flops tried on, and that ‘three assistants’ and about three more people had stood around and watched. Due to my position, I had only been able to see a certain area, so it seems she had more than a few people watching! She also said that when she had purchased the flip flops, she had been offered a discount if she came back again soon!

But here is the really funny bit - as we walked out the store, the young assistant I had seen leaning on the pillar was stood by the door, and as said “Goodbye Miss tickle, please come back.”.....and he had a noticeable ‘bulge’ in his trousers...

She ignored him and sped out of the store, blushing.

There are a number of things about this situation which have really made it stick in my mind:

- The middle aged assistant being so interested in her and perceiving and describing her as cute a number of times.

- The way he insisted on personally taking her shoes on and off.

- The fact he seemed to very much enjoy tickling her little feet and baby talking to her.

- The way a small crowd of people gathered to watch and laugh.

- The look on the face of the younger male assistant whilst she was being tickled, and the fact he had a bulge. The only way to put it is - He looked hungry.

- The way she didn’t tell me about everything that happened!

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed reading about this as much as I enjoyed seeing it in person! A couple of photos of her adorable little feet are posted below. Let me know what you think! &#55357;&#56842;

ECEA9090-3760-4FCC-AC00-636AB7D4CFF6.png. F4075E6A-19F7-4CA2-973E-CB7BECA1931E.jpeg

Last edited:
Your girlfriend have gorgeous feet and they deserve a good tickle every now and then.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she visited the store again soon... without you!

Thanks all! Yes she is quite irresistibly cute in her way - her feet are just adorable too!

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if she visited the store again soon... without you!

If she did, she’d certainly have no shortage of people wishing to attend to her I think!

(Just in case you wanted clarification on what these highly-sought-after little feet look like...&#55357;&#56841;)

40312E8A-DD75-41C6-A3DD-D0E626FF3150.jpeg

I reminded her of this again yesterday when we passed a shoe store in our home town. I asked her what happened and all she said was “They all wanted to help me try on shoes. I think they had a bit of a foot thing going on. That one guy kept tickling me; it was weird!”

Hahaha I bet. Your wife’s feet are very cute (almost as much as my girlfriend’s! ;) I’d kinda love to take mine back in and see the effect she has on people all over again! Everyone seems to coo over her and those guys certainly took a shine to her little feet...

Hahaha I bet. Your wife’s feet are very cute (almost as much as my girlfriend’s! ;) I’d kinda love to take mine back in and see the effect she has on people all over again! Everyone seems to coo over her and those guys certainly took a shine to her little feet...

Hey Winter, your gf is Asian ? Most Asian women are insanely ticklish

If anyone would like to know more or talk about my girlfriend’s little feet, or see more pics and some vids, you are welcome to message me on here privately...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back