• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gf's smelly licklish feet

TicklishPhobia

As said somewhere else, my gf is not really into being tickled. The only kind she tolerates is through foot worship, since she loves her feet worshipped so bad. She can keep quiet if her arches are kissed, a little less when she gets the same under her toes. Definately harder for her not moving when the tongue hits her soles, especially her inner arches. She'll giggle and squirm, trying with all her strenght to keep the feet still. Start nibbling and she will loose.

Even worse when it comes to her toes. As said, kisses put her on the edge already. Leaving the feet there without moving an inch, having her toes licked or sucked, is out of her chances. Personally I love going back and forth on her limit line, switching from something she can handle to something she could never and so on.

I know it's not anyone's cup of tea, I'm not into dirty feet but love when they're just a bit smelly, like when she comes back home after a whole day with her feet in her gym shoes. Yesterday, as soon as she took her shoes and socks off, and crossed her legs, sitting next to mine on the couch, that smell was intoxicating. Plus I know that when they're warm like that, they're generally softer and even more ticklish. I couldn't resist and that little feet and toes of her had the lick-tickle of their life ;)

Last edited:
What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back