• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Alright Catfish WHY YO

anchientstar

So heres the thing. I love cats. I love fish. Fried fish especially. What I don't like is CATFISH and not the editble kind.
We all know what they are and what they do. My question is why. Why would you do that to a human. Maybe if you didn't like them I could kind of get it. But in the end, your just ruining a fun, loving community! I mean if your a dude posing as a woman, come on bro. Same goes vice versa. Just be yourselves and people will like you. Just don't be needy and itll all be g.

So please, for the love of God, stop. It's not worth it. For anyone.
This isn't really anything of a post, more of a rant if im honest.

I mean but COME ON. Be fish cats instead.

Agreed.

I feel like here, the majority either are men interested in tickling other men or being tickled by them, but ashamed to just admit this, and pretend to be women to act out their fantasies in a way that doesn't seem as "gay" or shameful to them.
Or, men who want to talk to women but feel they have a harder time talking to them as a male, so pose as a woman into f/f. Otherwise they're either sex and they possibly really are the gender they claim, but much less attractive than any photos they show, or much older or maybe even younger, or may be married or in a relationship and have no plans to actually meet but carry on online affairs as if they do plan to, or just aren't certain what they want but instead of being honest just ghost when things get too real. Or they just get a nasty kick out of messing with people's minds and hearts.

Outside the tmf catfishing can be any version of these not involving tickling, or someone playing cruel pranks on someone they know, or even someone running a scam and trying to dupe their online 'lovers' into sending them money.

Pretty sure catfishing has existed online since it began. That's why it's important to properly vet someone you intend to get close to with specific pictures or video chats etc.

Pretty sure catfishing has existed online since it began. That's why it's important to properly vet someone you intend to get close to with specific pictures or video chats etc.

Unless part of this community prefers to not find out whether they're being catfished or not and would much rather believe in something blindly, build up that image in their head, and that's enough for them. Which is 90% of chat lol

I think some people are insecure about who they are so thats why they do it

Plenty of reasons but from the tv show (Not a great source I know) it seemed a lot of the reasons were down to really bad self-esteem and in some cases gender dysphoria. Then you get purely spiteful people like that woman who did it to her own cousin cause he made an off-hand comment about how she looked.

Same reason anyone does anything sexually, they have a fantasy they want to act out. As for why they chose the route of catfishing? Convenience. It's easier than actually getting to know someone, learning how to socialize and accept their sexuality and communicate their needs to others. What I find disgusting about catfishing isn't the sexual aspect of it but the utilitarian attitude towards it; treating other people as a means towards an end rather than as an end in and of themselves. But that's just my two cents.

Yep. If I can't get someone to commit to at least voice time prior to meeting (and it doesn't even have to be your real number), I generally move on. I have met a few without verifying before but, fortunately, they turned out to be legitimate.

Plenty of reasons but from the tv show (Not a great source I know) it seemed a lot of the reasons were down to really bad self-esteem and in some cases gender dysphoria. Then you get purely spiteful people like that woman who did it to her own cousin cause he made an off-hand comment about how she looked.

Just a quick note, and one I think needs clarifying, people with gender dysphoria are not "catfish." When people talk about "catfishing," it's about deception of another person to get something you want, and implies using another person. People with gender dysphoria have utterly different motivations, and technically -are- being themselves, and are not out to hurt people.

I have actually met -both- on this very forum, so I felt it important to mention, since it got thrown in there. Back to your regularly scheduled thread... :)

Just a quick note, and one I think needs clarifying, people with gender dysphoria are not "catfish." When people talk about "catfishing," it's about deception of another person to get something you want, and implies using another person. People with gender dysphoria have utterly different motivations, and technically -are- being themselves, and are not out to hurt people.

I have actually met -both- on this very forum, so I felt it important to mention, since it got thrown in there. Back to your regularly scheduled thread... :)

I don't think I meant to say someone who's fully aware they're of the opposite gender, more of someone who does have it but simply doesn't know. Out of interest do you think the term catfish should be used strictly for those who knowingly deceive others for openly malicious reasons such as money or bullying, or as a more broader term?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back