• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Most ruthless tickler?

primetime

Verified
After reading some stories recently, it got me wondering. To those who enjoy the story forum of this site, we have read countless stories over the years that involved a very ruthless tickler. The kind where the character is well developed so you can "empathize" with the victim or enjoy the tickler.

So in your opinion valued readers, what character is the most ruthless tickler you have read about and what story? I will start and I will be of course biased. Lol

Karina from my "Ticklish Nerd" series. I loved developing her character and trying to make her a very ruthless woman.

Hmm probably... Mr Lucas from tickle tutor stories by ticklemantis. The sadism I can really relate to. The tickling, obviously, I can't nor will I ever be able to because honestly I think you'd be guilty of murder if you subjected a highly ticklish person to that level of tickling.

I think I'll have to reacquaint myself with Karina, I do remember the name of the series but it's been a long time now.

My aim is to make my own character the most ruthless in history, ambitious I know but.. That would be quite an accolade. If successful, however, I imagine her being the most ruthless AND most reviled. Double edged sword maybe.

I tried to Develope the Mrs Po character in the Bellas new life series into some one cold and professional - Hereford clinically ruthless. However I i was to step out of my own story I’d either opt for the girls in the tickle shoppe series or the gang in the felicity the cheerleader series

I like to think Ruby & Violetta from my own stories are the most ruthless. All they care about are the pleasure of tickling certain body parts, as if they own them, like toys. They tickle until their victim passes out. If they aren't tired of tickling, they wake their victim up.

Sorry if that wasn't the point of this thread, but I mold my characters exactly how I'd want them, if they were tickling me.

I would vote for Miss Po 100% she was a pure ruthless tickler one of my favorite tickle based characters ever no remorse in her at all.....still awaiting her return and Bellas contiuded breaking

It's a toss up between Lucas from Ticklemantis or Old Man Orville from Black Widow.

The main reason I keep checking this website is in the hope that Black Widow will finish the story, or Ticklemantis will post something again.

Old Man Orville,

Where have you gone Black Widow? You are missed very much!

The twins from Tickling on the Road. Sweet, sensual sadists and that story is the reason I decided I wanted to write a tick-fic story all those years ago.

Mantis and Black Widow definitely have a knack for creating sadistic and selfish ticklers. Mr Lucas, Old Man Orville are the most obvious examples.

Some ticklers cause a different reaction where you wouldn't mind being at their mercy (eg Jenni the Clown).

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back