• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Fantasy Made Real F/M, adult

Demon

Hi again. this one is kinda long. I don't know, do you think it's too long? As always, I appreciate any and all feedback.

Tickling Fantasy Made Real

He sat on the edge of the hotel bed, he had never felt more nervous. Was he really going to do this? Brad had to admit, she was attractive in a voluptuous way, big tits, killer ass and her smile was so intriguing, like she knew something he didn’t. Hell, she had come up to him, bought him a drink and started talking to him. He wasn’t used to that! A confident woman who wanted him, a powerful woman who pursued him, maybe she was the one to ask. They laughed and talked at the bar, it seemed they had real chemistry and she seemed eager to be with him. She listened to him, flirted with him, told him how cute he was, caressed his arm and said what big muscles he had. Even though it came as no real surprise, he was pleasantly startled when she suggested they go somewhere to be alone.

“Brad, you wanted to talk to me about something…” she said as she walked out of the bathroom, hair brushed, face washed. She was still wearing those short shorts and the black top. She was shorter then him, compact and earthy and had muscular legs and he couldn’t help looking down to see she had taken off her shoes and socks, such pretty feet…

“Yeah Cindi, I wanted to ask you….that is….Um, this is harder than I thought it would be….” Brad looked down he couldn’t meet her eyes.

“What’s wrong hun,” Cindi sat on the bed next to him. With the palm of her hand she gently moved his head until she was looking him in the eyes. Concerned, she said “What’s the problem, is it something I did wrong?”

“No, No, nothing like that. It’s just…..” Brad knew it was now or never, “well, I thought we really had a connection tonight, maybe I could tell you anything, maybe you’re the one….I could tell my fantasy to.” He felt a hot flush and his cheeks turned red as he spoke the words.

“Oooooo, your fantasy!” Cindi giggled as she said it. Thank god she thought, she was half afraid he was going to leave or tell her he had a girlfriend or something like that. This was good, very good for her. “Is it a kinky fantasy? Tell me more, I want to hear all about your sexual fantasy!”

Brad let out a sigh of relief, “Don’t get me wrong, I love straight sex but….this is something that’s very embarrassing for me to talk about, I never thought I’d find a woman I could tell it too, but it’s the darkest, most intense fantasy I’ve ever had. It’s hard to even talk about but it’s such a turn on for me.”

“Brad! Stop teasing me and tell me what you want to do! You’re getting me excited trying to imagine what it is.” Cindi’s mind was working furiously, he was sharing an intimate secret with her, something embarrassing, something he never told any other woman. That meant he wanted her for more than a one night stand.

“You know, I’m turning over a lot of power in this relationship telling you about this….” Brad looked down again, afraid to make eye contact with her.

She turned his face until he was looking her in the eyes, she held him there, not letting him break eye contact. She licked her lips and looked at him with hard stare, “I like power over my man.”

“Tickling,” he croaked, his throat dry, “tickle torture.”

“Tickle torture?” Cindi giggled and wrinkled her nose but then she gave him a sidelong glance and said “that’s interesting, tell me more…” Cindi had actually never thought about tickling as being all that erotic, mainly because she wasn’t very ticklish but she found she was rapidly warming to the idea of tickling Brad.

“OK, I always fantasized about a powerful, dominant woman picking me up. She really wants me to play with. After forcing me to make out with her, she makes me strip naked in front of her. It’s even worse because she doesn’t take off her clothes, just me, standing there undressed as she looks me up and down. Then she makes me lie on the bed, wrists together, over my head and legs spread wide and she ties me down tight, so I can hardly move. Then she turns from dominant to evil and the merciless tickle torture starts. She wants to totally humiliate me, she wants to torture me, to break me with tickling. She’s a sadistic tickler and it turns her on to drive me crazy, hear me beg for mercy. Oh, and she teases me every once in a while, just to show me she’s in control.”

Cindi could see him shiver as he told her his fantasy, she could see the goose bumps rise on his arms. She was sure he had rope in his overnight bad and who knows what else. Already ideas about what she would do to him were percolating in her mind. This was going to be fun!
She lounged back on the bed, looked at him dreamily, “Go take a shower and get back out here.”

Brad grabbed a pair of clean shorts and T-shirt and dashed into the bathroom. His heart was pounding but he couldn’t suppress his smile.

Ten minutes later he was freshly scrubbed and washed and walked into the bedroom wearing the tight shorts and T-shirt. Cindi smiled at him, he was so cute and well built. She lay on her side, head propped up on her hand and looked him up and down. Then in her most commanding voice she said
“Come over here and kiss me…”

Brad laid down on the bed besides her and tentatively leaned in to kiss her. Cindi pulled him in close and kissed him hard. Her hands grabbed at him, pulling on his close, touching his crotch, pinching his ass. She aggressively pawed at him and Brad was a little startled and pulled away from her.

“OK, that’s enough. I’m already bored with your reluctant attitude. From now on, you do what I tell you, no questions asked….Now, stand up and strip naked for me.”

Brad was stunned by the sudden shift in her demeanor but he stood up and started to take off his clothes. Cindi licked her lips as he pulled off his shirt revealing his strong, hairless chest.

“Very nice, now lose the shorts, let me see your cock.”

Brad blushed as he slid off his shorts. He wasn’t wearing underwear so he stood there naked, unsure what to do next, his hands at first covering his genitals then, as Cindi frowned at him, he put them down at his sides. He didn’t have a giant cock but it was a good size, Cindi seemed pleased. He liked to manscape so there was very little hair down there.

“Now turn around, let me see your ass…..”

Brad did as he was told and turned around. He felt weird, here was this fully clothed woman staring at him in the nude, like he was just a sex object. He felt very vulnerable and suddenly very nervous.

Cindi was getting into this very quickly. She liked Brad very much and she liked having power over him even more. And she was actually getting excited thinking about tickling that smooth, beautiful body.

“Lay on the bed, put your arms together and put them over your head and spread your legs, I want to tie you up.”

Brad hesitated for a minute. He gave a weak laugh and said “You seem to be getting into this….”

“Shut up and do as you’re told!”

Brad hustled onto the bed and did what he was told. Cindi had taken 3 long lengths of the thick, white cotton rope from the overnight bag and tied his wrists together then pulled his arms taut and tied his wrists to the the middle of the headboard. She then pulled his legs tight and tied each ankle to the bottom posts of the bed. Brad lay there, legs spread, arms helpless and realized he could barely move. He wondered if he had made a big mistake….

“Now I’m going to show you who’s boss in this relationship” Cindi said in an intimidating voice as she climbed up on the bed next to him.

“I know your secret Brad, and I’m going to use it to break your will,” she said with no trace of doubt in her voice. “I’m going to torture you till you break, till you’re all mine, body and soul. I’m going to tickle torture you Brad, tickle torture you until you can’t stand it.” She lightly ran her palms over his upper arms.

“NO! Please Cindi, not that!” Brad’s voice wavered, he was genuinely scared now. “I – I changed my mind, just let me go….”

“Heh heh heh, too late for that Brad darling, there’s no escape,” she used her fingertips to trace down his biceps. “I’m going make your fantasy a reality, but I’m going to do it my way!” And her fingertips slip down to his outstretched armpits, they were smooth and oh so very sensitive with just a sparse wisp of fine hair. She lightly scratched his underarms with scrambling fingers.

“OH! Oh! HEEEHEEE HEEE!!CINDI! STOP!!!!hahahhaaaaaa!!” Brad couldn’t control himself, the light sensation was too much! He shook his body, tried to pull his arms down to protect himself but Cindi had tied him too tight! He was just now realizing he was really trapped and helpless.

“Oh Brad, your underarms are so tender,” she said. Cindi loved the way his pits felt as she ran her fingers all over them, she loved the way his body moved, trying to get away from her incessant tickling. “And just think, this is just the beginning of your torture! Tickle! Tickle Tickle!” Cindi giggled with sadistic glee. Now she dug her fingers harder into his underarms, pinching, poking, prodding them, making Brad laugh even harder, making him wriggle even more helplessly.

“AAAHAHAHAAAAA!!NO!!!!!HEHEHEHEEEEE!!CINDI!!!HAHAHAHA!!STOP!!!HAHAHAAAA!!!” As Brad laughed hysterically, the full scope of his situation hit him, he had allowed himself to be stripped and bound by a natural born tickle sadist. He was seriously afraid of what was to come and even more afraid his body’s reactions to the tickle torture.

Cindi played her hands down his sides, tantalizingly tickling his ribs. Her long fingers dug into the ticklish flesh, poking in between every rib. Brad howled with laughter, twisting from side to side, desperately trying to escape the tickling. But Cindi wouldn’t let him get away, she kept tickling and tickling him.

“OOOOOOHoohoooHOOOOO!! CINDI!!!HAHAHHAAAAA!!!! PLEASE!!!HAHAHHAHAAAAAA!!!” Brad was going crazy, Cindi knew just how to tickle him to maximum effect, the way she used her fingers, the way she tickled him was utterly fiendish! Held fast by the white, cotton ropes, Brad was helpless no matter how he squirmed.

Something caught Cindi’s eye and she stopped tickling him. Brad sucked in ragged breaths as he tried to stop laughing. It took him long minutes to gain his composure, to stop whimpering and giggling at the same time. Cindi just stared at his quivering body, a faint blush spreading over him, with a big smile on her face. She couldn’t believe how much of a turn on this was for her. She just wished she had found this out sooner. She lovingly reached down with both hands to his hairless chest and softly tweaked his hardening nipples.

“OOOOOH!” gasped Brad as he arched his back. Shivers of pleasure shot through his body as Cindi teased his nipples.

“Oh Cindi no! My-my nipples are too sensitive, don’t!”

“Your nipples are ticklish?! Brad, that’s adorable! Well, we’ll have to do something about that….” And Cindi reached into the overnight bag and turned around to face brad again, holding two very long, very stiff, pointed feathers.

“Not the feathers! Please Cindi, have mercy!” Brad shouted in a high pitched, panic stricken voice. “It would be too embarrassing! You can’t do this to me!”

“You’re all tied up boy, I can do anything I want, you’re helpless, you can’t stop me. And you’re so ticklish, you deserve to be embarrassed, humiliated. When I’m done with you, you’ll never be able to resist me.” Cindi said in a devilish voice.

With sadistic joy she started to draw slow circles around his excited nipples with the tips of the feathers. Then fluttered them on the very tips of his tingling nipples. It was so satisfying to watch his reactions. Brad shut his eyes in agonized ecstasy, goose bumps sprung up all over his nude body.

“OOOOOOooooOOOOHOOHOOhheheheheee!! It’s too much!!!!heheheheheeeeeHEEEHEEHEE!” Brad yelled between squeals of giggles. He tried to turn away from the feathers but he was tied too tight and Cindi was too insistent with the feathers, she wasn’t showing him any mercy. Now she was dragging the feathers slowly along the sides of his erect nipples making his laughter quiver with unbearable pleasure.

“Ha ha ha, tickle tickle tickle Brad! You’re so ticklish! I can’t resist tickling you til you go crazy!” And Cindi continued tickle teasing his sensitive chest, occasionally stopping then starting again. As he was getting delirious from the fiendish teasing, Cindi was pleased to see his cock getting heavier, stiffer, almost as if he was becoming aroused against his will.

“Brad!” Cindi scolded, “all this tickling is getting you hard! You’re not enjoying being tickle tortured, are you?”

“N-no…can’t help it. Please Cindi, let me go….”

Ignoring him, “Because if you did love being helplessly tickled, that would make you a shameless little tickle slut…..my little tickle slut!” And with that, Cindi reached down with her index finger, inserted it in his belly button and started to wiggle it….

“HAHAHAAAhahahahaaaaaAAAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!” Brad tried to sit up and protect his navel, but of course he couldn’t. He just bucked as much as he could being bound to the bed. Cindi took great pleasure in trying all different ways to tickle his cute little belly button, taking pride in his wild, abject laughter.

“OH you ARE a little tickle slut, aren’t you! Tickle tickle tickle!” Cindi slid her hands down to the sides of his hips, tickling them hard. She dug her fingers in under his belly button, dragging hysterical laughter out of poor, ticklish Brad. His hips jerked up and down in a futile attempt to escape the brutal tickling, making his semi erect cock flop up and down, making it harder still.

“Tell me you’re a ticklish slut and I’ll stop…..go ahead and say it.” And she stopped tickling him but left her hands on his hips.

Desperate and ready to do anything to make the tickling stop, lightheaded and breathing hard, Brad quickly said “I’m – I’m a ticklish slut…..”. He had never felt more humiliated in his life. He knew that at this moment, he would do anything Cindi wanted.

“There, that wasn’t so bad was it, admitting you’re a pathetic tickle slut. Good boy Brad, you deserve a little reward.” Cindi reached down, she spread her thumb and forefinger about 2 inches apart and started to shake his penis between them, slowly at first. She loved how Brad moaned with pleasure.

“From now on, you’re all mine and only mine. You don’t pay attention to any woman but me, understand?”

“Yes-s-s…” Brad answered obediently.

Pleased with his answer, Cindi moved her fingers a little closer together and shook his cock a little faster. “I’m in charge in this relationship, you do whatever I tell you…..”

“OOOOOO, Cindi…..I….yes.” Brad was getting more and more excited. Between the tickling and the teasing he was in a daze.

“You can never leave me Brad, never. You’re all mine for as long as I want you, understand?”

Under any other conditions, in any other situation, Brad would never have agreed to this but as Cindi joggled his penis between her fingers with a faster and faster tempo, as powerless as he was, as subdued by tickle torture as he was, all he could make himself say was “Yes.”

Cindi gave him a condescending smile, she moved her fingers closer together, shook his cock faster between them. He was fully erect now, ready to cum. She had to time this just right…..

“Last but not least, you have to submit to me. Let me tie you up any way I want, Let me tickle torture you in any manner I desire, any time, any where I want.”

Brad was on the verge of cumming, his body tingled in a way it never had before. His darkest desires, his most embarrassing fantasy laid bare. Stripped of all dignity, totally under Cindi’s spell, he looked her in the eyes and said “yes.”

With a triumphant smile, Cindi stopped playing with him, pulled her hand away from his throbbing cock.
“Uuuuhh….Cindi, please, don’t stop……” Brad whined.

“Brad, Brad, Brad, you poor, stupid boy.” Cindi sighed, “You still don’t understand, I’m in charge, not you. And I’m not done tickle torturing you.” She turned her head and glanced down at his bound feet, then looked back at him with a sadistic smile on her face.

Brad’s throat went dry, he panicked then, just completely broke down.

“OH no no no! Please Cindi! Anything but that! I’ve always kept it a secret, how horribly TICKLISH my feet are! You’re the only one who knows! If you tickle my feet, I really will lose it! I beg you! Not that!” Brad was just about crying as he begged pitifully. His feet twitched and flexed involuntarily.

Cindi crawled to the bottom of the bed and stared down at his bound feet. She was wet, aroused. She was reveling in the discovery that she loved being a tickle torture mistress. She had never thought of feet as being erotic before now but knowing how exquisitely ticklish Brads feet were, she looked at them again, so cute, so clean, pale but with a slight rosy blush. His soles looked so soft. She was so horny and the only thing that would satisfy her was tickling those feet. She held off for as long as she could, enjoying Brad’s whimpering and begging and fearful anticipation. Her hands shot down as she ran her fingers up and down the soles of his feet, waggling her fingers as she did so.

Brad exploded with laughter, “HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!! OH GOD!!! HEEHAAHEEHAAAAAAA!!!!!”

She stopped after that initial outburst. “Brad, you’re feet are sinfully ticklish!” she giggled. “Now just imagine, I’m going to tickle and tickle and tickle them til you lose your mind, and there’s nothing you can do to stop me!”

Brad was crying now, he had never been more afraid. He had no idea what this would do to him.
“Please!” he said in a tear filled voice, “Mercy!”

Cindi stared him in the eyes and gave him a hard look. “I have no mercy…”

Without hesitation she reached down and started running her short, sharp, well manicured nails up and down his soft soles. She wiggled her fingers, alternating between a light touch, to digging in with a hard core tickling. All the while, brad was going beserk.

“OOoooOOooOOOoOOOOO!!!aaahahahhaaaaAARGHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!”

Brad thrashed and quivered on the bed as his hyper sensitive feet were mercilessly tickle tortured. Cindi was getting an almost sexual thrill from tickle torturing this helpless man’s feet, having total control and driving him crazy. She tickled his arches, tickled the balls of his feet and she loved to lightly tickle his toes with her nails. Up and down she raked her fingers, drawing ticklish patterns on his trapped soles, relentlessly.

“Coochi coochi coo! Brad! You’re feet are so wonderfully ticklish! Ha ha ha. You LOVE me to tickle your feet, don’t you tickle slut.”

Brad was screaming with laughter. He was so overwhelmed with the tickle torture of his feet, he couldn’t form words, couldn’t beg for mercy. All he could do was lay there, bound and vulnerable, squirming uncontrollably and laughing hysterically.

“Just think Brad,” Cindi said as she tickled fiendishly between his toes, “I’m going to do this to you any time I want, for the rest of your life! Tickle tickle tickle!”

On and on, she mercilessly tickled Brad’s tender feet. Ten minutes, fifteen, 20 minutes! Brad was losing control, all there was in the world was his anguished laughter and those evil, tickling fingers! It was unbearable! He was really losing it, somewhere in his tickle-addled brain, he was going crazy. His hips bucked up and down, his cock was rock hard and standing at full attention and bobbing all around. This didn’t escape Cindi’s attention. She tickled his soles faster and faster….

“Look at your cock! It would be SO humiliating if I tickled your feet until you came! Ha ha ha, Coochi coochi coo Brad! Cum for mama! Ha ha ha, tickle tickle tickle!”

Tears pouring from his eyes, he tries to shut them tight as he laughs like a mad man. His body is blushing bright red from the tickle torture of his feet. He can’t stand it another second, his cock is throbbing and Cindi has incredibly increased the tickling of his feet! He feels himself completely losing control of his body. His cock is throbbing and bouncing around, the soles of his feet and his toes have been tickled past the point of no return….and the tickle torture finally overcomes him. The unbearable pleasure/torture of his feet explodes through his whole body. His throbbing cock quivers and tenses and erupts with cum! He jerks and spasms as the most mind-boggling orgasm of his life sends waves of intense pleasure surging through his bound body. And still Cindi tickle tortures his feet! Cindi continues to tickle his sensitive feet, forcing his orgasm go on and on and on and on……

“Ha ha ha, I made you cum by tickling your feet!!! You’re all mine Brad, forever!”

The End

Wow, what a great story. I´m dreaming for a girl who will made this to me.

Astonishing! I loved your detailed descriptions, and the verbal teasing of the female character. Keep on that way, and go even deeper. You are so talented. Hope to see more F/m stories from you in the near future. I'll be waiting.

Wonderful fantasy – what a generous character Cindi is.

Thank you very much for sharing this. ^ ^

Thanks guys. You know, I tend to write these stories in one sitting. On this one, I don't think I nailed the ending. It's something I'm going to have to work on.

I would love to have a guy to do this to.....&#55358;&#56599;

Hi ICUJEN, thanks for the feedback. Glad you liked the story. I don't get a lot of feedback from women, so I really appreciate your response. Thanks.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back