• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

When did you realize you had a fetish for tickling?

itsjustaride

TMF Poster
When did you first realize that tickling was something that really turned you on? How old were you and what happened that made you realize it?

As a kid, I remember tickling always feeling weird in a special way. Uncomfortable subject but still something I liked to think about. By the time I was a schoolkid, it already felt natural somehow to think about tickling women. There was not any single event or experience that would have afffected it, I just kind of grew into tickling. When I practiced the pre-Internet access tradition of masturbating to pictures of lingerie models as a preteen I fantasized about them tied and tickle tortured before I even knew of fetishes or that other people would be into tickling too.

Having a fetish for stocking feet before my tickling fetish evolved, I was always excited whenever I'd see stocking feet on TV. However, the following two clips helped plant the seeds of my tickling fetish at an early age. First you have David Copperfield tickling Catherine Bach's (fake) stocking feet from about 1982:

https://youtu.be/xxKwkH6KMPk

Okay, so it's fake tickling but it's always had a special place in my heart as it opened my eyes to the power of tickling.

The second one is the Holy Grail of UK tickling clips, as it happened in 1985 and has remained more or less unseen until recently. Puppeteer Rod Hull had a puppet called Emu, who would often attack people by clamping his 'beak' over their mouth. In this instance, however, he attacked BBC Breakfast host Selena Scott, yanked her shoes off and proceeded to tickle her black stocking soles. At ten years old, this was one of the most exciting things I'd ever seen - thankfully, it still stands the test of time today!

https://youtu.be/kaLpxPvONm8

The origins of indulging my stocking foot fetish probably came from a woman called Wendy. She had a slender figure, short bobbed auburn hair and a smiley face....just lovely! She was a lodger that my parents had taken in when I was about 6 or 7, was undoubtedly my first crush. This was in no small part to her being a policewoman who, in the UK during the early 80s, had a uniform consisting of a black jacket, white shirt, black skirt and black tights for duty. Wendy would often make my day by padding around the house in black stocking feet just before or after a shift, and would always make a fuss of me.

I'd often sneak peeks at her stocking feet when I could, not understanding why I felt so excited when I'd see them. I can remember her giving my sister and I a 'wheelbarrow', where you hold someone by their ankles and they walk on their hands. She wasn't in her uniform at this time, but was in a check skirt and white tights, her shoes nowhere to be seen. I had that lovely tingling sensation at the sight of her feet, and so when I offered to give her a wheelbarrow I was in heaven when she agreed. I held her stocking ankles, and couldn't believe her feet were so close to me. Unfortunately, I was so excited that I dropped her, and that was the end of that!

I can also recall trying to crawl close to her black stocking feet when she sat down in her uniform, and both her and my parents scolding me for it. This was embarrassing enough, but I also remember my mother teasing me - and telling Wendy - that I'd apparently said that 'I like it Wendy wears black tights'. I was sitting on my mum's lap when she said it, and remember trying to cover her mouth up, to no avail. Wendy was wearing her uniform at the time, and she laughed and wiggled her feet in the air in front of me at this announcement. I was mortified that she'd found this out, as even at that age I wanted to keep it secret. Even then, I knew that somehow liking stocking feet was a 'bit strange'. That said...if you're a young kid with a fetish for stocking feet, you could do a lot worse than having an attractive policewoman in the house unwittingly sparking your fetish!

A few years later aged eleven, I had my first tickling experience when I tickled my aunt's greyish white stocking feet. She's not ticklish but likes the tickling sensation as it relaxes her. As a result she was happy for me to tickle her feet, and I've been a fan ever since!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Last edited:
I think Olive Oyl had something to do we me getting a tickle fetish as well as a foot fetish. I use to tickle the feet of my female friends as a kid but never any males nor did I like seeing men get tickled. I wouldn't say it turned me on that didn't happen until 8th grade. 8th grade was also where I did a whole lot of tickling of different female friends. It was fun seeing all the different reactions even though the majority of them seem to be a similar ticklish level just with different laughs.

I've had a fascination with tickling for as long as I can remember. When I was a young child, I loved being tickled. Then I started getting into doing the tickling. Of course back then it was just a playful thing for me. Seems like I was always tickling friends, cousins, etc. It wasn't until I got older and the hormones started kicking in that it became a fetish for me. I think I realized it was a fetish when I realized all my wet dreams were purely tickle related.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back