• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NFL Week Four.

Bugman

Verified
This just in from Chicago: The Fitzmagic bandwagon crashed and burned today. No injuries reported as everyone had already jumped off.

After their shocking win over the Vikings the Bills return to form and lose in Green Bay.

The last time Miami won a road game in New England George W. Bush was in the White House.

The Cowboys needed a last second field goal to squeak past the Lions 26-24 in a game that was more competitive than I expected.

The Eagles are struggling right now after losing to a surprising Titian's squad who go to 3-1.

After leading late into the 4th quarter the Texans need a field goal in OT for their first win of the season.

In the third OT game today the Raiders get their first win of the season 45-42 over Cleveland. Who would have thought these teams would combine for 87 points?

The hapless Cardinals are now the only 0-4 team, losing 20-17 to Seattle. The win comes with a heavy price as it looks like Earl Thomas is out with a broken leg. Given the hot mess that is his contract situation I'll be surprised if he comes back this season.

Last edited:
Nice reporting. I will have to remember to check the sports forum.

Normally I would add "The Greatness of the Raiders".

But I'll just say happy to see them get their 1st win.

The hapless Cardinals are now the only 0-4 team, losing 20-17 to Seattle. The win comes with a heavy price as it looks like Earl Thomas is out with a broken leg. Given the hot mess that is his contract situation I'll be surprised if he comes back this season.

Given his gesture toward the Seattle bench as he was being carted off the field and his contract situation, I doubt that he plays another game for Seattle.

I think that Cleveland got robbed and the call as they were trying to ice the game shouldn't have been overturned. But I regress, I only saw the replay on the SNF pregame and heard the comments of both Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison who both decried the overturn and said that the point of replay is to confirm a call and only overturn it if there is "clear and confirming evidence to the fact that the original call was wrong". I didn't see it.

My comments are the only ones I can make given that the Sunday night game and its pregame is the only football I saw today. I was up for some stupid reason watching the individual matches of the Ryder Cup live at 1:30AM Sunday morning, so I was pretty much unconscious during most of the afternoon.

Barbershopman

Last edited:
Nice reporting. I will have to remember to check the sports forum.

Normally I would add "The Greatness of the Raiders".

But I'll just say happy to see them get their 1st win.

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it. I'm a lifelong Chiefs fan and hating the Raiders is in my DNA but I try to be objective.

Given his gesture toward the Seattle bench as he was being carted off the field and his contract situation, I doubt that he plays another game for Seattle.

I understand the frustration with his contract but yeah that wasn't the way to express it.

I think that Cleveland got robbed and the call as they were trying to ice the game shouldn't have been overturned. But I regress, I only saw the replay on the SNF pregame and heard the comments of both Tony Dungy and Rodney Harrison who both decried the overturn and said that the point of replay is to confirm a call and only overturn it if there is "clear and confirming evidence to the fact that the original call was wrong". I didn't see it.

I agree, Cleveland got the shaft on that call. Still, things like that happen-one measure of a team is how they respond. In this case the Browns could not bounce back.

My comments are the only ones I can make given that the Sunday night game and its pregame is the only football I saw today. I was up for some stupid reason watching the individual matches of the Ryder Cup live at 1:30AM Sunday morning, so I was pretty much unconscious during most of the afternoon. Barbershopman.

I don't follow golf closely but the Ryder Cup seems to be the U.S. teams Waterloo.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back