• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Inconsistent ticklishness.

RevyBL

TMF Master
Have you ever noticed an erratic pattern when it comes to ticklishness? Even when it comes to the most ticklish person there always seems to be at least one day where they're ether not as ticklish as they were before or their hot spots have changed for that moment. I been with this girl for three months and although I don't tickle her a lot I did noticed that at times she would be less ticklish than she usually is. Normally I can poke her sides with 1 finger and get an immediate reaction, but in some cases I would have to really dig in her ribs. It made me think about a lot of other times a girl I was with or friends with was hyper sensitive to tickling than on one odd day you have to work a little harder to get a reaction, especially when it came to rib tickling, but I tend to tickle ribs more since they're readily available to a higher chance of inconsistency is more likely. Even when I use to be ticklish I noticed that and it happened more frequently with me where at times I'd get tickled and it the ticklishness would fade away immediately to the point I wasn't ticklish anymore.

Now this isn't a thread of me complaining about my girl's ticklishness just in case people mistake it like that, or about what is more ticklish than what. Just a thread where people can share their experiences with someone's ticklishness not always being what it was before.

Might change during her monthly cycle.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Well, my ex's not been ever so ticklish, unfortunately. However, she enjoyed so much when I worshipped her feet and once, she was on her period, while I was kissing her soles, she started giggling and shiver, saying that it's due to the cold temperature. Anyway, I didn't have mercy 8) .
Then, I tried to link as hard as possible tickling to sex with her, and she eventually accepted using baby-oil in order to make the ticklishness of her feet raise. She could get tickled only using baby-oil, except for another time when we rented for a night an accommodation and perhaps she was a bit nervous doing stuffs there. That was really funny.

Yeah it definitely varies for me...

Becoming desensitized sometimes or not reacting the same happens, and so does becoming ridiculously ticklish in an area that isn't normally much at all or not that bad anyway 😁 ... My feet especially can vary from more ticklish to tickling feeling great & a big turn on but not so ticklish in the same spots, during the same session sometimes lol ... And had a couple times where I was all the sudden super ticklish everywhere in places that normally weren't really at all... I had a session where a spot on the side of one knee was like the worst ever ... My knees are pretty ticklish all the time but that time, that one spot just got insanely ticklish for no apparent reason 😂 .... Same thing happened too with my boyfriend suddenly being at least mildly ticklish on his stomach where he wasn't before at all, nothing... Don't think it's just a thing with women, it probably happens to everyone to some extent (or they don't get tickled often enough to really notice anything like this).... Nerves are just weird sometimes. :)

It could vary depending on mood or situation.
For example, my last girlfriend was much more ticklish when would playfully pin her down and when I would surprise her with it.

Mood can definitely have an effect. If I'm sad or overtired and cranky then I can't react or enjoy anything. I think it's normal for people to have some kind of variation when it comes to sensitivity.

Two of my ex-girlfriends were inconsistently ticklish - or was I an inconsistent tickler?

All I know is there were days I had them wrapped around my finger, and other days that they just weren't feeling it. As one of them said to me one day "it's all about mind over matter."

I actually enjoyed that she said that because it meant we got to test out her theory for a little while.

Ticklishness can definitely fluctuate. I think lack of ticklishness in an otherwise normally ticklish person may be a sign that they just aren’t feeling up to it, and not a cue for the ler to up the ante. Remember to communicate :)

Mood can definitely be a factor for me and I have noticed this in others I have tickled.

I have noticed that cant figure it out but it is what it is

For me it ranges on my emotions. Primarily anger. If I am truly angry or upset about something then I am so focused on that and it is as if everything else shuts down around me.

I had a friend who was more ticklish after she'd eaten. She'd even admit it to me. I'm not sure if it was a physical thing or a mental thing with her, but it was a fun game to play.

Two of my ex-girlfriends were inconsistently ticklish - or was I an inconsistent tickler?

All I know is there were days I had them wrapped around my finger, and other days that they just weren't feeling it. As one of them said to me one day "it's all about mind over matter."

I actually enjoyed that she said that because it meant we got to test out her theory for a little while.

I've had this experience as well, my last girlfriend was able to just turn it on and off depending on what she was in the mood for. Some days it'd be like tickling a rock and others I'd just have to accidentally brush against her and she'd jump. I didn't even think I was ticklish for the longest time but it turned out I just wasn't comfortable with having people touch me like that. It wasn't until I was with a girl I genuinely trusted that I actually got reactions, albeit still somewhat reserved. Still working on it, lol.

I think that if tickling incites an emotional response in someone (maybe it brings up bad feelings or it's to the point of a fetish with us) the response can be more tied to your mood but for people who experience it as a solely physical thing it can be more consistent? There are some people who can't be tickled if they're upset and others who can still be tickled, but it'll just piss them off, haha. I dunno, it's not something I go out of my way to test.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back