• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Flip Flops are bad for you...

CapturedDoll

Verified
Don't shoot the messenger... *ducks*

https://guff.com/more-than-likely-y...8122&utm_content=more-than-likely-youve_30323

I hate flip flops. But where I live... the heat down here.... omg. So like anyone else down here, I wear flips a LOT. But, this article has definitely given me a new perspective. I will be looking into better alternatives. Matter of fact, I'll be looking online as to what Podiatrists would recommend.

Health issues aside, they're so ubiquitous that any thrill is gone for me. Around 2000, when flip-flop/open-toe shoe trends really began to take off, seeing women in spring/summer flip-flops was more of a novelty, like a brand new visual fetish toy, but now, hell, you see aisles of different-color flip-flops at places like HOBBY LOBBY NO LESS, which sort of cheapens it. Even then, I preferred women in slides and most sandals (except Birkenstocks, which have never made a woman's feet look good in the history of the human race).

I'm betting heels. Women cram their feet into these damn things, for no reason in my view. This nonsense about them making the back of women's calves look good and "raise" the butt, it's just an excuse in the fashion industry to sell crap. I think more and more women are coming around to this scam, as the flat-to-heel ratio in public seems to be going up.

Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh !!!! :p :p What's next: both tickling someone,being tickled,and watching tickling clips is a public health hazard(that's bad for your health) ?!

I know flip flops are bad for your feet, but I still encourage women to wear them daily! :clap:

Not a fan of people wearing flip flops all you hear is flip flop flip flop flip flop

Those walking company sandals look like they actually have some arch support.

Yeah when you go to the store, they test your feet by having you walk across this mat barefoot. Depending on the results, they recommend different arch supports. A lot of the shoes have neutral arch support and high arch supports

I've always thought that flip flops, and for that matter, flats were the worst thing for your feet for the same reason. No arch support! Take care of your feet and they will take care of you!!!

I don't wear flip flops. Of course, I'm a guy, so I doubt many people here would raise an objection to that. I think I tried wearing some once, like when I was going swimming, but I couldn't get used to that thing between my toes.

Someone also mentioned that seeing females in flip flops was better ca. 2000. I'll definitely agree to that! In fact, I'll take the fashion trends of approximately 1999-2005 over today trends any day of the week. Some of the fashion now---I can't wait until it goes out of vogue!

Essentially, flip flops are just like walking on the flat ground but with a little bit of padding. It is no different than wearing heels regularly are bad for you. We're built to wear shoes built for our feet. But I won't stop wearing kick ass boots regardless. ;)

It's only bad for me when someone who loves tickling my feet gets a hold of my ticklish feet then it's a problem. Shoes are like tight jeans. Pay attention to what you're wearing. Tight jeans are not healthy either.

Thats not too bad. Wear them sometimes, opposed to all of summer. I can understand that for sure.

I feel like the issues developed from wearing flats are different than those that develop from wearing heels.

Apparently tight jeans can cause Tight Jean Syndrome and yeast infections. Fuckin gross

It's pretty much like anything else. Anything in excess is not a good thing.

PT here, heels and flip flops are both bad for you, just depends on what issue you have beforehand that will dictate which causes more symptoms. Generally, I find flip flops lead to more postural misalignment and sprains of ligaments in knees due to poor mechanics during activity. Heels lead to more falls, ankle sprains and calf spasm. Of course, most heels are also tight in the front and can be a factor in bunion creation as well, as it's basically just your toe going sideways

Interesting discussion! The way I see it, too much of anything (even a good thing) is a bad thing. Sticking to the same shoe for too long definitely causes problems, no question about that.

Flips flops are so damn cute, though! :bubbleheart: And they are practical too: just slip them on or off and voilà! That alone makes them indispensable. I don't count the amount of times my wife used a pair of flip flops on the way to/back from her office before (or after) a whole day spent wearing high heels, secretly suffering while showing a bright, confident smile to her client. And she looks really adorable in her working suit with flip-flops or sandals on her feet, as opposed to those boring heels. Makes her look a bit perky, rebellious even :D

This summer I got a pair of sandals from The Walking Company and another from Clark's. Way better than flip flops.

Just to imagine you in those... :wub:

I've always had this fantasy of a girl wearing flip flops and then taking them off before driving barefoot, while she was wearing jeans. So odd.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back