• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poll? How many gentleman (or women) over 45 are here looking?

Ano-Nymous

Is this right area for a personals poll? (I'm not answering, this is just a poll!) :shock:

I'm not here much, and am not "looking" now but I was bored so I just thought I'd ask, I've wondered before. :p

*How many are here looking for casual tickling, or more?

*Are you single, dating or married?

I see a lot from those under 40 or so and not really from those older,
maybe we're just more cautious, or already settled with someone for the most part?

Thanks, and happy fall! :flapflap:

ay Ano-Nymous,
I am married gent, over 45 by ten years - wife not into tickling,
so I try to get my "fix" here.
Tickle chat or virtual tickling.....................

Older younger looking in shape non smoking male here. Looking for a female tickle playmate within an hours drive. Have had great luck in the past 15 years meeting with lees of all ages, single and married. However it has always entailed a minimum three hour drive and up to eight hours. One issue I seem to have noticed is the younger crowd is looking for dating as well as tickling. Would enjoy a local woman for occasional play dates. It has been like trying to win the lottery! I am also willing to pay at this point if we match up.

Here!

Casual ticking is fun. Matching up ticking and a relationship would be nice, but seems almost impossible.

Me I live near Philly and I was wondering if there were any older women who were shy looking out there?

Male tickler, 49, single. I'd love to have a long term relationship with a ticklish woman, but I'm open to casual tickle meet ups, as well. Willing to travel throughout New England and upstate N.Y.

53 yo guy in Boston, looking for other guys to tickle and/or be tickled.

Happen to be gay, but have had fun with straight guys. ;-)

47, single. I'm here for casual tickling but if more could happen, that would make my year. :)

I'm jeramiah...a.k.a...moochtickler, I'm 61, in good shape, looking for tickling fun, but looking for that one woman who loves tickling. and looking for a special relationship, I'm from fleetwood, 70 miles n.west of phila.

Hey I'm 46 and hoping to someday find my special one but I've had a tonne of amazing meetups through here and they're holding me over pretty well.

//R

Single here in MD age 48 like ticklish fun as lee or ler intense tickling but not sex is what I am here for. enjoy m/m

Last edited:
I'm 56 and occasionally come by to see what's up and always looking to make a new friend who shares an interest in tickling.

51 year old male.
Single Ler.
Looking for more than casual tickling.

There's a lot of us who've been here since the site started, or near to it. That's near twenty years ago, There's plenty here near or over 50.

I thought this could use a refresher, thank you for all the previous replies, maybe some would like to update? My situation is the same, I am just curious and thanks for the indulgence.
A safe Memorial Day wkend to you -

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back