• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Friend in need of help

bosox

TMF Poster
My friend is looking to start a Patreon or some similar kind of account. She’s looking for suggestions on pricing, pictures, videos. Etc. she’s not overly into tickling, she wants it to be more foot based, but would be open to tickling videos as well. Please leave any suggestions below!

Attachments

• 9388B4CD-B219-4A81-9EA2-B983A9663946.jpeg
    9388B4CD-B219-4A81-9EA2-B983A9663946.jpeg
    95.2 KB · Views: 84
  • DFE52669-8171-4757-804B-C1A9C78BDF1C.jpeg
    DFE52669-8171-4757-804B-C1A9C78BDF1C.jpeg
    66.1 KB · Views: 66
  • 45B1DC9B-5543-477B-9BF2-CC12F02F6140.jpeg
    45B1DC9B-5543-477B-9BF2-CC12F02F6140.jpeg
    69.3 KB · Views: 40
  • 6C826BF6-887B-45B7-A0F2-AC132B0E2051.jpeg
    6C826BF6-887B-45B7-A0F2-AC132B0E2051.jpeg
    116.9 KB · Views: 46
Tell her to fuck off and stop trying to monetize this fetish plz ^^

I'd like to see a brief preview of her reactions to tickling before I paid for a custom, but I'm liking what I see so far. Interested for sure.

Tell her to fuck off and stop trying to monetize this fetish plz ^^

Eat a dick.

Honestly, she probably won't be able to charge much for initial content, but that will change once she develops a following. The pictures you have are fine, though I'd consider removing the glare in a couple of them, as well as have one of her in some form of bondage on the tickling side of things, to give people an idea of what she'll be tickled in. Pictures can just be of anything involving her feet/tickling. Videos... little bit trickier, but following the same principles.

I'd follow Comfort Eagle's advice though, and make sure you've got some sort of preview for videos, to give people an idea on what they're buying.

My wife and I recently started. The biggest thing is that you want to do this only for the fun of it. My wife and I only charge $5 because we want to make videos for fun and pay for equipment along the way such as homemade stocks, brushes, etc. We do not do this for money at all.

https://www.patreon.com/tickleacademia/posts

Not sure what she’s trying to sell but your posting this in the tickling discussion section with the disclaimer that she is not overly into tickling. If she’s trying to sell tickling media either claim she hates it but has some back bills to pay and is willing to endure the torture or that she loves it. As far as the media goes I doubt she is going to be able to sell any photos. She will need to give these away as advertisements with the hopes of selling videos. In the “free photos” and eventually the videos I think she is going to need to show her face. Most people I think want to associate the face with the feet, even if the main focus ends up being on the feet. I say I think because there are some serious foot fans that may not even need to see her face but chances are most people will. If by wanting it to be more foot based media she means foot worship videos there should be plenty of examples of these type of videos that she could try an emulate. As far as pricing goes, even though I have never even considered trying to sell a video, it seems clear that the going rate is $1.00 /min. (See clips4sale for thousands of examples if you honestly have no clue on pricing.) “Established” businesses and models are able to do custom videos for $100.00 dollars or more / video or approximately $10.00 or more /min. However, I suspect she will have a difficult time trying to start out with the sale of custom videos. Not knowing how much of a money investment and time investment she could be in for initially… I would suggest she try contacting 1 or more of the companies that is currently producing the type of videos she wants sell and try to get hired as a model for 1 or 2. This way she gets to see if the producers are interested in her as a model because they think her videos will sale. If they do sign her up then she gets to see what type of demand is created from the purchase of the videos she is in.

Considering that there are advertisements on the site, it's looking like some level of monetizing is perfectly acceptable.

BTW, your friend has some nice feet. Good luck.

I think she has great looking feet. I wish her the best of luck in Pursuing this. If she is truly ticklish, then I would be interested in possibly buying some clips. I would need a sample though, too many fakes out there.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back