• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

part 2 sparking by the new boss M/f f/f feather feet

Gigglelybox

As josslynn prepared for the night ahead she wondered what she was in for ,she had managed to squeeze in a couple hours of research for the club and some history on bdsm
she was seeing nothing but chains whips and gags she was also wondering why her new boss jason had taken a paddle to her for saying no she wasn't sure had to handle
the situation at hand she was fiercely independent and knew she needed to put him in his place but she was half curious to see what his lifestyles was about because it
was obvious this club represented his lifestyle .She twirled around in front of the mirror she had chosen a emerald green mini dress with simple black pump where her
toes peeked out the top you can see her new tickle pink polish shinning through she grabbed her tablet and phone as she headed out she was determined to do as good
on the club review she wanted jason to see her as the professional she was .She stepped out of the cab in front of a black bricked building with high steps kinda
reminded
her of a church not a club but oh well she said she would ask the owner about the unique design she had almost made it to the door figuring she would wait for jason
and anyone else inside she had arrived early but she had always liked to get comfortable before starting a interview ,she reached to open the sleek glass door and heard
her name behind her she whirled around running straight into jasons chest managing to drop her tablet and her phone to the ground in a shatter she looked up at him
and down at the mess at her feet and then back up at him while he slowly backed away and eyed her carefully not allowing anything to show on his face he let out a low
hmmmm when he seen her heels when he looked back at her face he snapped her fingers and a man showed up behind him he told the guy to clean up the mess and told josslynn
to follow him as they entered the building she seen there was a staircase going either way as they slowly descended down the spiral staircase he let out a inaudible gasp
this was like no club she had ever seen before she reached the bottom where she could barley see the bar on the other side of a long spacious room the dance floor was
small with a small dj stand but there was a stage she thought was odd but didnt say anything and smaller rooms to one side but no doors she wondered what they was
used for she looked around until finally straightening her back and looking at jason she said i can not do the interview without my tablet he kinda smiled which she
assumed was rare for him he said lets go have a drink since this place isn't officially opened until 8 they walked to the bar she ask for water while he smiled again
after a few long seconds of awarked silence he finally spoke up and said josslynn i have a deal for you i want you to visit the club for 7 days and then write your
review i want you to interact with the crowds and on the 7th night the club owner will interview with you she sat back and stared at him for awhile before agreeing
she knew a couple magazines would have there reviews out asap so this would give her time to learn accurate information and she also knew the club owner had
turned down every interview so far .Jason looked pleased for the rest of the night he made sure she had a private booth he stayed just close enough to watch her but far
enough away she bidded her time before finally asking him if he was a dominant he looked at her almost like she had shot him he frowned looked at her feet and told her
it was time to watch the shows she had to ask him what some of the names of the tools the men was using on the woman was called making mental notes to research them later
one room held a woman tied down to a table with a blindfold covering her eyes while another woman ran a long white feather all over her body from the arch of her foot
to behind her eyes the woman tied down moaned and arched her back as if it was the best pleasure she had ever had josslynn became enchanted by the scene which she had
learned what this was called scening but she caught jason watching her face intently with a slight smirk she felt the blush across her face deepen as she turned around
to speak to her boss jason ask her what she thought of it her response was ill tell you in 7 days when i write my review he moved closer to her letting out a soft
chuckle he said i do believe you are a challenge miss josslynn she wondered what he meant but moved on to her next topic she told him she a least wanted to meet the
clubs owner tonight she watched as he fidgeted she knew she had gotten him nervous but didnt know why she finally got him to agree but she had to agree to wear a
blindfold first he led her upstairs to an office jason placed the blindfold on her and then sat her in a chair she assumed in front of a desk but wasn't sure she had barley
gotten a chance to look around the office jason spoke after a few seconds and she jumped she could never get use to his voice he told her he had to take a phone call
he would return in a moment not but a few seconds later she heard the door open and a voice say miss josslynn i am the owner of the club very nice to meet you she felt
him pick her hand up and shake it she told him how much she had enjoyed her first night and looked forwarded to the rest of the her time here he ask her what her
favorite scene was she blushed deeply as she thought she felt his gaze on her face kinda felt like when jason stared at her she finally spoke up and described the
feather scene he let out a low hmmmm and said i would like for you to experience that would you like to ? as the blush deepened she shyly said yes he chuckled
and told her to stand up she felt his hands as he helped her lay across what she assumed was the desk he took her shoes off and told her to be very
still she heard him moving something then he was back he softly dragged his fingers down her legs to the bottom of her feet putting low pressure where it was
needed then she felt the light tickling of the feather she let out a low giggle but steadied her breath and felt the feather glide across her arms and legs between
her toes she felt the feather everywhere he had to remind her a couple times to be still when the sensation took over and her ticklish side came out she wanted to
get up and run but she overrode that and stayed there he sat her up and then put her shoes back on he shook her hand again letting out a low chuckle he told her he knew
she was the perfect fit for the job to give his club the perfect review he had to go but after he left she could remove the blindfold and he would be seeing her again
soon she told him she couldn't wait with what she hoped was a normal smile she felt so relaxed she couldn't concentrate she heard the door slam shut
she took off the blindfold she finally had a chance to look around she noticed she was on a low bench but she looked as if nothing had happened as she begin to wonder
what it was she heard the door open and jason walked through she wondered where the hell he had been ? he had a huge grin and ask how the meeting had went she just
wouldn't tell him about she gave a shy smile and said it went great he told me i was so good at my job i should be your boss jason laughed so hard she was shocked he slowly
guided her out and said miss josslynn i think you are crazy...she went home and crashed in bed with dreams of feathers and leather straps she had no clue it was jut the
start of a great new life .

uggh misspelled the title meant spanking sorry for anything else misspelled

I love the whole scenario of this story. Great job with the writing of it. Looking forward to the next part!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back