• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Big Women’s Feet

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
I know some feel like women with big feet feel like mans feet. But this is far from truth. There’s just more real estate to tickle and play with as you wish. Nothing against small feet but I’ll take big feet any day. In fact in my experience its been women with larger than normal feet that are the most ticklish. Not saying it’s fact, just in my experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also prefer large feet on women, at least size 9. :D
One of my favorite Dommes is Sky, at The Dominion in L.A., who is over six feet tall and has beautiful, slim size 10 feet. :feets:

I remember reading a story many years ago on here about a girl called Katie who was gang-tickled by her friends (I'm sketchy on the exact details) but there was one line that I think sums up the beauty of tickling a girl with bigger feet.

'Since Katie was so tall and her feet were so large, there was room enough for everyone to tickle'

:D :D

There really isn't anything different about tickling a woman's feet whether they are bigger or smaller, only how ticklish the feet are matter.

There really isn't anything different about tickling a woman's feet whether they are bigger or smaller, only how ticklish the feet are matter.

So true! But, if I get a preference, I'll take smaller myself. Just my personal preference. And if it's just a matter of getting to tickle some feet, I could care less what size they are!

Depends on the woman as well. I prefer bigger feet since most of the women I know have had at least a size 8 and half or nine. But, in terms of preference, I like curvy and uniquely shaped feet more than size per se. I remember one woman in particular had a size 7 but you'd swear her feet were bigger in the pictures I took because of how smooth and curvy they were.

I also love women with big feet! I especially love long, slender feet. The shape is, for me, the most important thing regardless of size. Sometimes, big feet don't look big and smaller feet actually look bigger than they are just because of their shape, structure, tone, etc. But yeah, my absolute weakness is those long, canoe-like feet on women. That's why I love tall women, too, because they tend to have feet like this. My heart stops every time in public I come across those rare but really tall women who are like 6'2". Then I look down at their feet, and they just go on forever, and you could swear they are at least size 13!

I have very big feet myself as a woman.
However, I am also 6'5 tall.
In the course of my years I have noticed that it is very extreme.
Some like it, others don't.
But I wouldn't say that the majority is on big feet.
At least not in the area of foot eroticism, where I am mainly busy.

I love the notion of a tall, imposing woman being bested by tickling. Bigger feet succumbing to the wiggling of a finger. The best.

Im good either way but I do prefer bigger feet. Ticklishness is whats most important

I love big ticklish feet, it drives me nuts to know they are ticklish. Rare have I found women with size 8 or larger with ticklish feet.

I wear a size 10 shoe myself. I personally don't care about size. I care about appearance and ticklishness.

The one thing I can say about women with big feet is that it definitely doesn't look or feel like a man's foot. Whether small, medium, or large their feet are still extremely soft and silky smooth. Rihanna's are a size 10 and there's nothing manly about her feet.

I will admit there is more something exciting about tickling and playing with a pair of big feet. Having said that I love tickling feet in all sizes!

Former boss

Agree, former boss who was tall and had size 9 feet I would love to have her completely helpless and tickle torture her gorgeous feet for hours.

Took this picture during a meeting.

41386313-9564-4F79-9096-76FB1350B5B5.JPG

I agree that when I first saw the title that I was uncertain how to broach it. Once I read the replies I understood.

I am not tall perse. I am 5ft 7.5 inches in height and average weight but have size ten feet.

Re-reading that, I now feel I have been built weird.

I agree that when I first saw the title that I was uncertain how to broach it. Once I read the replies I understood.

I am not tall perse. I am 5ft 7.5 inches in height and average weight but have size ten feet.

Re-reading that, I now feel I have been built weird.

Reading that, I think you were built rather awesomely!

Big feet all the way for me!! Sets my heart RACING.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back