• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Big Women’s Feet

I’m probably a bit bias with my wife being 6’3 with size 11 (US) feet but the bigger the better for me too. The thoughts of tall women with big sensitive soles being reduced to a giggling mess is so hot

A sub who I was training has large UK size 11 feet, which were always amzing to tickle. She's also 6 foot 2 inches tall.
IMG_0014-edit.jpgIMG_0017.JPGIMG_3616.JPGIMG_3615.JPGIMG_3614.JPG

I agree that when I first saw the title that I was uncertain how to broach it. Once I read the replies I understood.

I am not tall perse. I am 5ft 7.5 inches in height and average weight but have size ten feet.

Re-reading that, I now feel I have been built weird.

Perfect in my book!

My preference has always been bigger feet, but I'll take what comes my way!! I just love shapely women's feet!!

I am a woman's big foot fan 7.5 or larger, the bigger the foot the better. More to lick, suck, and tickle.

Thank you,
LBFT

I've always had a thing for short women with big feet, it's honestly just hilarious to me. Although I'm not necessarily into feet being TOO big, a woman with feet around my size is too big for me. I prefer a woman to be more in the middle where I can still appreciate the beauty of the wrinkles of her soles.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back