• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tequila recommendations?

SoleOfCrota

TMF Regular
I’m a big tequila guy. Just live mixing it in all different ways. And tasting different types. Some are more Smokey than others. I frequent 1800, El Jimador, Jose Cuervo and Casamigos. Not really into Patrón. So anyone have any that I for sure need to try? I want DeLeon as well mainly for the cool bottle not even gonna lie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can't go wrong with Sauza Hornitos or Herradura Reposado.

I love 1800 coconut. It's my go to. I have the ultra premiums in my home bar 1942/Clase Azul/Cincoro, but the 1800 coconut becomes the crowd favorite. Honestly I might just pour the 1800 coconut into an empty 1942 one of the days just for the photo op for the ladies. I use 1800 silver for my frozen margarita machine, and Casamigos is always a recognizable choice.

After about 2 shots, does it matter?

the kind with the worm lol
Oh my! Mezcal! I've had it only once, and other than Apple cider vinegar (with the mother in it) it was By far the nastiest anything that I have ever tasted in my current life or even previous if there was one.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back