• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ex wife's feet

Phoenix1

One nice thing about my ex-wife was her feet and how ticklish they were. A bit on the tall side approx 5’ 7”, blonde hair, was shapely enough but had to work at it. These are a couple of tickles I managed to pull off.

The main thing you should first know about my wife is that her feet were her worse tickle spot and she use to claim that it actually hurt her to be tickled there. It was of course bulls*** because when she wanted she would allow me to tickle her. These are a couple of times she permitted it without complaint.

So one day I was up in my attic paying guitar and decided I needed a beer. So I came down to the second floor heading for the first when I spot my wife laying on the floor on her belly her barefeet sticking out in the hallway. She was involved playing with my daughters and the eldest friend and didn’t hear me come downstairs. I saw a chance I didn’t often get so I come up by the door, set down the bottle and inched myself into position.

Once in position I stroked her sole and she curled her leg at the knee. The second foot the same but then realized that it was someone tickling her feet. She half rolled over to see my face and at the same time feel my arm come down across her legs around her ankles. She went from being mad to panic in a second.

“Oh no Chase don’t you dare”…. Ha haha ha “No honey don’tttttttt!” I started to tickle both of her feet first one then the other and all she could do was laugh. It had caught her by surprise so much, that she couldn’t even talk in between laughs. Every word was broken into laughs “Pleaha haha ha… Stopppha haha ha…. Donha hahaha.. tickha haha ha…”

I continued to tickle her feet for about a minute and then I gave her about a 10 second break and started to tickle both of her feet at once in a spider movement. Her laughter double in volume and intensity her body was just laying there laughing having to give up on talking me out of it. I tickled her for about 5 minutes before getting up and heading downstairs for a beer. When I came back up she was still laying there so I reached down and gave her another quick tickle and continued upstairs to the attic.

Of course my ex was always going barefoot around the house, to include being outside. One day I was outside playing with the kids and when I looked my ex was cutting up a box. When I asked the kids what she was doing the youngest said she was making a castle for her. I walked away from the kids and the ex crawled into the box and started to cut out a window. Her body was covered by the box except of course her feet and a couple of seconds later her face.

I took the opportunity to kneel down making it impossible for her to retract her feet, but to distract her I asked what she was doing. She told me building a castle for the youngest. So I said your feet are in the dungeon and gave the a spider tickle.

“Oh God, Chase, don’t tickle me. I can’t move.” So I said “Not at all?” and tickled her once again. She laughed out loud this time and our Huskey came over to investigate what was going on. He walked up and down by the box but was unable to figure it out. Then I tickled her again a bit longer this time. The dog started going bonkers, biting and pulling at the box which the ex thought was funny as hell.

I stopped tickling her and the dog calmed down. Then I started again and so did the dog. Although my best efforts to get him to lick her feet he continued to attack the box while I tickled her feet. So I continued to tickle her, then give her a break and start to tickle her again. The dog continued attacking the box and stopping all depending on my tickling her or not. I kept it up for almost a half an hour and unlike other times she was tickled she never asked or begged me to stop.

It was a day I will never forget.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back