• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mens v.s Females feet!

Jojothetickler

Alright everybody let me just start out by saying I'm ah guy and i love the way my soles look, by saying that i do think female feet are more "attractive" though. So fellas, ladies, what do you like about mens feet and do you prefer them or female feet. Thx! That's my foot lol👣

Attachments

• 20181006_200424.jpg
    20181006_200424.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 67
Seems like men's feet just have a "different" look to them. Although, I have seen some guy's feet that looked pretty nice, too. :shrug:

So do you find that difference nice like mens feet ah some qualitys that females dont ?

I've been told more than once before I have "nice feet for a guy"

to this day, I'm not sure if it's a complement I should be proud of lol

So do you find that difference nice like mens feet ah some qualitys that females dont ?

In general (not always, but mostly) guys usually have larger, wider feet than women. It seems like guys often have longer toes too, although again not always. Since guys often have their foot size jokingly (or seriously) compared to their dick size, it's not seen as undesirable for a guy to have big feet. Women though, it seems like petite feet are what's considered the prettiest, and past a certain point a woman with really big feet might feel embarrassed by them. I suppose the same could go for a guy with really small feet too.

Otherwise it seems like the main difference is women's options for feminine accessories... painting their toenails, wearing numerous styles of heels or strappy sandals, or other feminine shoes; nylons, tights, etc. Of course a guy can wear any of this too if he wants, it just isn't as common and is viewed as mostly a feminine thing.

Anatomically speaking, women's feet and men's feet are different. Aside from being smaller, on average, women's feet also have a more pronounced "outside arch" toward the heel on the outside edge of the foot. That's why athletic shoes come in men's and women's varieties. The heel cup construction is narrower in women's shoes.

I have small feet for a guy. When I shop for shoes, I usually need either US size 7 or 7 1/2. Usually, it's 7 1/2, but New Balance seems to run big, so I need a 7 from them typically.

As for how men's feet look as opposed to women's feet, I usually don't pay much attention to men's feet. However, if I know a guy is a real jerk and/or is a man with power (POTUS, leader of another country, politician of almost any kind, major CEO, etc.) it is weird for me to see him barefoot or in sandals. Due to my tickle fetish, being barefoot, to me, means being vulnerable to having your feet tickled. If a man--or woman, honestly--is a jerk or has power, it is strange for me to think of them being tickled. In fact, sometimes I almost do not want to think about it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back