• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Advice? Help? Encouragement?

himynameisbrak

TMF Master
The past few hours have been really really rough and nerve-wracking for me. I got chatting with someone on Facebook, and the conversation turned southward quickly when they threatened to bombard all my friends and groups and pages with a supposed nude video they took of me. They somehow hacked into my webcam and got a screenshot of me, because they showed it to me. I'm frantically making everything on my Facebook super-duper private and deleting anything I had written on a public post or public page to try to hide myself from this person. I reported the profile and blocked them from seeing anything I do on Facebook but I'm still paranoid. Has this happened to anyone else? Or something similar happened to anyone else? I'd rather not completely delete my entire Facebook and start over, but if I have to...... Help!

I haven't heard from this person in about an hour and a half. I also have not received any word from any of my Facebook friends that they have received anything like what the person was threatening to do. At the same time I don't want to let my guard down and think it's over because the internet is full of crazy people like that.

Not on Facebook myself. But, you did report it to them, you'd think they'd at least acknowledge your report. Now, they somehow got a webcam screenshot of you (that's why I don't have a webcam active).... do you also have some nude video posted out there? If not, don't think I'd worry too much....if you do then dang it! Don't do any chatting nowadays, but have gotten some emails (dropped in my spam folder) hinting at such things. Kinda like spam phone calls - don't respond to them specifically, as much as you might want to.

You can bring criminal charges against this asshole probably dude.

Or at the very least you've got a very good shot at a civil suit.

Don't know how southward it went that they have to undergo this intrusive and 'beneficial' trouble of blackmailing you...

Yup, this is definately blackmail and that's a felony dude.

It can also qualify as theft of personal property, hacking, and online bullying.

Tell this asshat that your considering pressing charges against him and if he responds by saying he'll release the video on the net if you do then respond to him by saying that's a price your willing to pay to put him in a cell for a long LONG time!

I hope you reported the user, included screencaps of their messages to you and sent them off. I'd also suggest blocking the user as well.

I'm truly sorry this happened to you. I hope you are doing a little better.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back