• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Forbidden Fruit" Tickling Scenarios

Great thread and I wish I could contribute but I think my fantasies are a bit too controversial. ;)

Going by the theme of the thread, that means you enjoy perfectly consensual and romantic scenarios.

Perhaps this is not quite what you meant, but I often find myself drawn to tickling vanilla girls. I think I enjoy the challenge of getting them to expose their ticklish spots willingly, even if they don't fully understand why.

minor/F. This would include many MILF, teacher, babysitter, waitress, sibling, and other possible scenarios.
This, although not necessarily the minor part although I can identify with it. Between the ages of 11 and 16, I indulged several times upon my fetish for stocking feet and massaged and/or tickled at length the stocking feet of my aunt and a few friend's mothers. I also pretended to be conducting a science project that involved measuring teachers, and so I got five or six teachers to ditch their shoes and reveal their stocking feet to me.

None of them were aware of my ulterior motives and so it was all consensual and - to them - innocent. However, even then I knew that having a mature, female authority figure like a teacher or friend's mother at the pleasure of my fingertips was a bit wrong...but somehow oh so right.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Sometimes I have fantasies of watching twin brothers playfully tickle each other. It feels wrong to like that on a few different levels, but you did say "forbidden fruit." Yikes....it feels interesting to admit this

Last edited:
Looking back now, I would of totally tickled my high school friend sister. Or watch her evil brother tickle her. She was absolutely perfect for tickle torture.

Student -Professor at a college, where both are over 18.

Student-Dean again at college, where both are over 18.

Internist Dr-Adult Patient.

Boss-Employee, in either scenario, where the boss tickles the employee, or the employee tickles the boss, again, both over 18 of course.

Those are some of my favorites.

Is the unattainable crush too cliche to be "forbidden fruit"? I can think of a few former love interests I'd love to get into the stocks for an afternoon.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back