• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

She played and paid the price

tha music

I have this friend who is 5'9" with blue eyes and shoulder length sandy brown hair. She just stunning and also very strong willed/independent. She keeps herself in excellent shape. She does like to party and flirt with all of the guys at the bar. I do go out with her just to keep an eye on her, yeah friend zoned. I've never had a chance to tickle her but I've always wondered if she was, seeing how feisty she is.

We were at the bar Saturday night and she was doing her thing with four guys, just dancing but getting kind of dirty. The rule is when she gets out of control that I am to get her out of there and take her home. She started to get out of control so I went to get her and she told me not tonight and that I need to sit somewhere away from her. I told her that I'm taking her home regardless of the time and that no one else will.

I was sitting on the opposite side of the bar but still had a clear view of her. One of they guys came over, he knew that I wasn't happy with her and said hey, we are going to have fun but will not do anything that will put her in a bad position.

As the night went on I could see that the guys were trying to tickle her, sides and underarms and she had no reaction at all. I thought wow, she really is a pretty tough female. They finally sat down at a table near me and they had her sitting so I we were facing each other. It was dark in the bar but I was able to see her. Not knowing where I was sitting she couldn't find me. I received a text from her asking if I was there and I told her yes on the opposite side like she asked.

I then see two guys sit next to her and then two guys sit across from her. The two guys sitting next to her were still trying to tickle her and she kept saying that she's not ticklish and kind of laughed at them. She had some heels on and her feet were hurting from dancing. She took them off and set her feet on a chair next to the two guys sitting across from her. The guys offered to give her a foot massage and she agreed. One of the guys came over again and said that they wanted to try and teach her a lesson with the way she was towards me and them but it just depended on one thing.

The guy went back to the table and I then saw the two guys, who were doing the massages change their position and pin her feet. She asked what they were up to and they said nothing that concerns you since you aren't ticklish. I could see an odd look on her face and one of the guys dragged his finger down her sole and she started to laugh immediately. It turns out that her feet were hyper ticklish. They started to really tickle her and I could see that she was in all kinds of agony. I saw her grab her phone at one point and she was trying to text someone, it turns out it was supposed to be me, but one of the guys grabbed it saying that I couldn't help you since I didn't know where she was sitting. They kept this up for half an hour and towards the end they really turned up the tickling. They got in her toes and she just lost it at that point. I could see her trying everything to get out of it but she was trapped and helpless. I do have to admit it was kind of hot watching it. When they finally left she texted me asking me to come get her, I got up and acted like I wasn't sure where she was. When I got close I could see that she was out of breath and just a mess. I asked her what had happened and she said nothing, she didn't want to talk about it.

She asked me to put on her shoes for her, she was too tired/sore from all the laughing, so I put on her left shoe and then right before I put on her right shoe I said I've always wondered something and she said what and I started to tickle her right foot. She went into hysterics again but I only did it for five minutes.

The next day she asked me if I saw what happened and I told her yes. She asked why I didn't help and I told her the guys wanted to teach you a lesson for the way you were towards both them and me. She told me lesson learned. I told her good because if she does it again, I will be tickling her feet again, which she quickly pulled away from me, we were sitting on the couch at that time. She did say that while it was absolute torture it was kind of fun but she never wants it to happen again.

Very cool story!!!!
Any pics of her ticklish feet possible?

Interesting story - you two have a very... unique friendship...
I guess if it works for you and you're happy, then all is good; but it sounds like she really takes advantage of you. No offence. Personally I couldn't be friends with somebody who tells me to go sit on the other side of the bar and wait for further instructions.

I guess if it works for you and you're happy, then all is good; but it sounds like she really takes advantage of you. No offence. Personally I couldn't be friends with somebody who tells me to go sit on the other side of the bar and wait for further instructions.

+1.

That story was totally hot! I would have loved to see that happen! I would love to see what her feet look like too! Lol

Fantastic story! Wish I was there? Where about in Michigan are you from? Who knows, maybe we can set up another real experience for her!

Nice story.....but yea....+3

It doesn’t sound like she’s using you; she is. But blame is also on you, too, allowing her to treat you like such. Is recommend, with her continued coquettish remarks, (and likely non-verbal language she was throwing hard your way, and has been whenever she can as it seems that’s how she treats men) with the slightest provocation - or even make up a reason yourself, I’m sure she’s given you more than many to choose from - treat her a lesson again.
All opinion from a creepy girl, you do you, but this was a very interesting story to read. I’d like to read more. XD

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back