• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Dream Girl!

Truebooger

TMF Novice
Hi there,

I am Dylan and have been a member on here for a few years now :) forgive me as this is my first ever story.
I was always single and looking for tickle buddies but with minimal success.

Recently i got into a relationship with a gorgeous Italian girl. She is bliss, Gorgeous, Fun, Funny, caring, loving and you name it she is it!

We had only been dating a week or two but i thought id better tell her my fetish, If she HATES IT. Then im not sure how we will work it out. So better early than late.

It is one of those things... Like what do you say?

I ended up just saying look, i have a secret. She goes what?
I blurted it out like verbal diarrheoa! hahaha

She took it fine, No issues. The only thing is she didnt take me seriously.. like she believed me. But didnt think it was a fetish. Just a fun thing.
Which i assured her it was arousing and i am not sure how else to explain. Anyway we finished up the topic and moved on.

2 months passed and it really never got brought up, She knows i love being tickled and i found she likes being tickled too. Which was awesome!
We play fought a lot, but i just never really was sexually pleased naturally.

So 3 days ago, i had a really horrible day at work (i worked the day, she works at a bar at night) and she said awwww i wish i was there to cuddle and tickle you.
Naturally i was excited, Maybe a little too excited. I decided to go for it.
My reply was (naww, yeah i wish i was tied up whilst you were tickling me till i cried and cuddle me after)
BINGO! Her reply was (Well then, Sounds like i got a job when i get home). I went into overdrive of excitement.. Was this really happening?
Was the longest 4 hours of my life before she got home.

I played it like it was cool, i wasnt going to say anything as i don't want to pressure her into it. But she brought it up! She even organised the bed ties. Holy crap!!!!

Anywho, She set it up on the bed and i already felt my dick as hard as a rock even watching her do this..
Once she was done, She says go on.. Get naked and lie on your back...
Holy hell those words were the hottest thing i have heard from a human mouth.
So i undressed and lay there on my back.
She stretches my arms over my head and then secures them in some band device she made on the spot (fuck they were tight)
Once my arms were secure she teased my underarm to see if they held ( They did)
After she secured one ankle at a time and i swear my dick was like ayers rock...
Once i was in, i got the nervous excited shakes. This was it!!

She then proceeds to take off her shirt and bra and reveals her perfect perky tits and juicy nipples, omg she is heaven.
She keeps her underwear on? Lord knows why.

She knows my armpits are the worst. So she climbs up onto my chest sits with her feet beside my head and goes (Ready babe?)
My WHOLE body shook in nerves and excitement. The moment my 23 year old body was waiting for was here. How does one contain their excitement?
BEFORE i could even said i was ready she had both hands dragging her fingers slowely down my armpits as i bucked her almost off the bed.
She climbs back on and said, (my god this is gonna be fun.)

She was very kind throughtout the whole ordeal. She would scribble her fingers up my arms, then stop with one hand and start slowely jerking my cock.
Just picture that for a moment, (Beautiful italian girl, Tickling your worst spot and giving you intense pleasure whilst you are tied tightly and cant move. Insane right??)

i was in pure bliss. After she tikled my armpits plenty she came down and tickled my inner thigh. which was sooo ticklish!!! i was screaming and i was howling and she was not letting up. Until she grabbed my dick with one hand and let me know she planned it t be the best night ever. My god it was.

she then turned around and lightly scratched my feet for what seemed like forever, i was kicking and screaming and god both of us enjoying it. after about 5 mins she moved back to my Ayers Rock!
Then she grabbed it and put her mouth over it. She started sucking and i let out an moan. She noticed and started playing with my nipples and underarms as i lay there in confusion of pleasure and torture.
I was on the brink and she decided to go faster and faster until i exploded i swear a C4 of cum straight into her mouth. Which she Swallowed like a champ!

Just when i thought it was done. Bam, She started tickling me again. I started yelling (NOOOOOOOOO it is so much worse now, i am too sensitive!!) She replies (Oh really??)
And goes to town under my arms. Sitting tightly on my chest I COULD BARELY MOVE getting tickled so bad. She moved down to my hips and belly button. My belly button felt like a billion feathers all rotating at 100 KPH omg it tickled so bad.

She lastly tickled my feet for a few minutes before asking me if i was done? which i replied yes yes yes please.

It has been 3 days and i am so still god damn over the moon.

I even got a message today from her saying she ordered some tickle tools to use next time. My god i am in love..

Never lose hope guys, She is out there for you. Maybe not in the exact way you think.

I hope you enjoyed my experience.

And i hope there is plenty more to cum.

Thanks
Dylan

Great story! Sounds very promising. Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back