• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

THE OWYL SHOP (SOCAL TICKLE EVENT PART II) IS NOW OPEN

mike80887

The title says it all, here is the direct link to the next SoCal Tickle Event. If you don’t have FetLife I recommend you make a profile so you can have access to the event details. Please RSVP ASAP and I hope to see ya’ll there!

-Mike

https://fetlife.com/events/716455

For anyone who prefers not to join FetLife, here are the details:

Tickle tickle tickle…

Hello and welcome fellow tickle lovers! The time has come for another gathering of laughter. Yes that’s right, I am pleased to announce the second SoCal Tickle event this upcoming winter. I would first like to personally thank every individual who made the conscious decision to come out. It was an incredible success and couldn’t have been done without all of your support, so again thank you. I have decided to officially create a title for this, and all future Tickle events, so please join me this December here at THE OWYL SHOP...a lounge where we thrive on vulnerability and laughter.

OWYL is an acronym which stands for ‘Own What You Love’. I have learned through my experience in life that when you decide to embrace your passions, breakthrough mental barriers, and literally OWN WHAT YOU LOVE, life can be so much more liberating and the opportunities are absolutely endless. So please join me in this space for another night of a great atmosphere, excellent music, and of course tickling, tickling, tickling! (with consent!)

The layout will be similar to the first one. Doors open at 6, please arrive no later than 7 and we’ll begin the festivities. The main room has plenty of space for 1 on 1 tickling, bed/couches for gang tickling, and a massage table for sensual tickling. There will be tickle tools, tickle games, food, entertainment, and the possibly of a very very special guest. BYOB if you wish, all smoking (tobacco or cannabis) must be done outdoors.

I will be requiring an entry fee of $10 per person in order to help cover the costs for food, drinks, supplies, etc. Cash only, and no exceptions.

A goal of mine for this event is to focus on radical inclusion. I am here to create a safe environment for all genders, of all races, of all sexual orientations. I believe the event will be more of a success if we can include more folks from the LGBT community, so please tell all your tickle friends to swing by.

The OWYL Shop opens on Saturday, December 8th, 2018 at 7pm in West Hollywood

RSVP: Same as last time, please MESSAGE ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS. Address will be provided two weeks before the event. If you are bringing additional folks please include that in your message.

Parking: Street parking only. Please read, and RE read all the signs. I don’t believe we had an issue with this last time so please be mindful.

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to message me. Thank you and I am looking forward to another magical night of tickling.

-Mike

Sounds like a very cool event :yayzorz: :yayzorz: :cool: :dancingmonster:,for I wonder who this secret mystery special guest is going to be.

I am so going to this... I recommend anyone in SoCal (or anywhere else really) make plans to attend. I had a BLAST the last time and I am looking forward to this one. Thanks Mike for everything. I hope my "OG" crew shows up. We can talk about our prior gathering experiences to this new generation.

DarkTickleVamp, rest assured, I will get you again...haha

wait...... "very very special guest?" Is it Reese Witherspoon? Supposedly she has our fetish :p

Sadly I just, literally just received confirmation that the special guest will not be available for the event. She expressed great interest when I initially informed her; hopefully she will be around for a future meet ups. But no worries, the party is still on!

Just a reminder to the community that the OWYL shop (aka SoCal Tickle Meet) will be happening in about a month from now. I will be sending out e-mails to those who RSVP'd with some more information as well as the address. If you are still on the fence, please reach out to me to see if I can provide you with clarity regarding all the tickle fun I intend to provide for all of you. Thanks!

-Mike

You’re a gathering now. This deserves to be in the General Western Gatherings section, so now it is!

Big time, folks. So pleased for you!

Good morning everyone. I will be sending out emails this week regarding next month’s OWYL SHOP/Tickle event. If you haven’t messaged me your email to RSVP, please do so as soon as possible! Thank you!

E-mails have been sent! If you are still interested in attending, please DM me your email. Thanks and I can't wait to see ya'll next week!

Over 40 people have either said yes, or are considering attending The OWYL Shop this Saturday, incredible. I am so grateful for each and every one of you. Looking forward to seeing ya'll tomorrow

A huge thank you to everyone who attended the OWYL Shop over the weekend. It was such an epic success, and couldn't be done without each and every one of you within this great community. The OWYL Shop will open it's doors again sometime around March 2019. If anyone has any feedback from the weekend, please feel free to reach out to me and share. Thanks!

This was a great event! Once again Mike, you put on an amazing event. Good to see new people attend and this group will grow. Met some awesome people. Had a great discussion about Thanos and the Avengers (ha!) and the tickling action was really fun. So the next time this event happens, I highly recommend more people to attend. You won't be disappointed!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back