• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My girlfriend is getting into it

Punkkidd95

So recently my girlfriend had come home from work and told me that she had went out and bought some surprises. I was pretty curious as to what, and low and behold she had bought hand cuffs, and bed restraints. Previously in my last story i had presented to her my fetish and she happily obliged. She seems super into it but HATES being tickled. Unfortunately as well she is becoming less and less ticklish, due to over tickling from my end probably. After trying out our new restraints on her, just sexual things, it was my turn to be strapped down. Not once did she warn me that she was going to tickle me, so imagine my surprise when she starts running her newly manicured nails around my ribs and underarms! She was riding me while doing this, switching between tickling my ribs, pits, and then reaching back to tickle my thighs. I swear i have never came hardee than I did that day. For some revenge later on the next day we had sex, she was riding me again but my arms were free. I sat up while she was still on me, like a sitting cowgirl position? Anyways, her legs were trapped under her weight a bit so she wasnt going anywhere. With her feet out and soles up, i begin to scribble my fingers all over her feet! She begins losing her mind laughing and moaning in between! I tickle up and down her soles, being sure to get the middle of her feet and also right under the toes! After she finally cant take it anymore, we role over with her on her back and she tickles me slowly while i finish. I cannot wait to get her tied down and tickled! She hates feet, too. Id love her to lick mine, but it will never happen. So for now ill settle for what i got, which is more than i ever expected so no complaints here!

Last edited:
It sounds like you both had a good time! Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

I am uncertain how weight gain would affect her sensitivity.

Yea...great story, but gaining weight or getting in shape has absolutely nothing to do with tickle sensitivity or lack there of. I imagine her hating to be tickled has A lot to do with it tho.

I removed the weight part of it, probably shouldnt have put it in the first place for lack of knowledge.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back