• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Creative video ideas.

TheDomsWord

Hey everyone. I have been thinking of what I would want to do when producing my own video.

It may sound simple but with so many videos by so many producers over the years, I’d love to ask you all what would we want to see in a video that hasn’t been done???

Creative tools, techniques, challenges, set ups? I’ve got some ideas but I would love to hear what this group could come up with. Think outside of the box!

I appreciate the help!

Attachments

• C53CA304-F966-419F-BACE-34BBB4FA9F07.jpeg
    C53CA304-F966-419F-BACE-34BBB4FA9F07.jpeg
    551.3 KB · Views: 54
How about like a normal massage video but with a super ticklish client. And NOT turning it into an "I'm intentionally tickling you" session, because there are already plenty of those out there. What would truly be unique is a video where it's a normal, intense massage with lots of cream/oil where the normal massage moves just happen to be extremely ticklish for the recipient. AND AGAIN THE MASSAGE THERAPIST DOESN'T INTENTIONALLY TURN IT INTO A TICKLE SESSION. They just keep doing the normal massage, and maybe even intensify it a bit, which of course only tickles more. Really digging into her armpits as she has her arms over her head, which she has to keep there because she's a volleyball player who needs the massage work done on her rotator cuffs or whatever, and the therapist does NOT change the moves at all just because the client is laughing her head off. Would be great to SEE her laughing too of course, not just hear it. Camera angles where you can see everything are key. Really squeezing her sides and abs and working those stomach muscles, as she tenses them up and giggles. Really gliding all over her feet and soles and between her toes while she's laughing like crazy, but again, she needs this work done on the muscles of her feet.

They key, again, is to NOT turn it into a tickle video. NOT a "Oh, you're ticklish? Well, we're just going have to have some fun here." NO. We already have plenty of those.

When the client becomes ticklish, the therapist needs to pretty much be oblivious to the laughter, and she just keeps going, doing his or her job. A pure, accidental tickling session. Could do another one where it's an intense, long-form foot scrub. And another where it's some form of physical therapy procedure. And another where it's some dermatology treatment on the feet or armpits, say.

The possibilities are endless!

That’s a fantastic idea! Not a high-intensity tickle, but more of a slow methodical controller tickle. To me that just makes it more intense. I was actually thinking of a physical therapy or medical aspect. No restraints just keeping the person on the edge of too much tickling and trying to take it.

YES, exactly. Anything physical therapy or medical-related would be awesome. The key, again, is to not like, sex it up too much, you know? It's great if the players are attractive (obviously!) but making it like it was a legitimate procedure and medical or PT or normal vanilla massage therapy session makes it all the better.

Tickling Paradise did a great one years ago of a girl lying facedown in a medical room and sticking her foot in a box where a nurse/doctor had to do some work on her bare foot that tickled like crazy. Camera angles weren't great and the box was too small for her foot, but that's the closest I've ever seen to someone doing it right.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back