• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who would you betray? A Nylon Dungeon Hypothetical Promotion

solesbane

TMF Poster
Every Halloween season I always find myself returning to the “Nylon Dungeon” series. My first run-in with TND was Urban Legend featured in Tales from the Asylum 3(Which I highly recommend picking up if you have not read it. The whole issue is Halloween themed). https://mtjpub.com/iteminfo.php?item_id=121

So I pose this “purely hypothetical” question to all would-be members...

The Nylon Dungeon is offering a holiday promotion right now. If you provide The dungeon with 3 additional captives for the members’ nylon tickle-torturing enjoyment they will capture 1 celebrity of your choice.

So, who are your 3 lucky ladies to join the ranks of the tickled and which celebrity is your reward?

I suppose it is only fair that I go first.

1: Lily 24, a friendly acquaintance’s sister. A barefooted yogi and free spirit.
2: Colleen 28, an ex-girlfriend. Found my foot fetish disgusting and hated to be tickled.
3: Keri 22, a pastor’s daughter off on her own a looking for a little trouble.

Celebrity: Victoria Justice. Beautiful, sweet, and just look at those soles!

67E51FD7-40A0-4056-9B81-00417F7DED46.jpeg

For those of us with ironclad morals who do not waver from the noble path even in one’s own darkest fantasies I humbly beg of you not to clutter this thread with tales of your unending chivalry and how you would never subject any human soul to un-consensual tickle torture no matter the circumstances. You are a saint, but the dungeon is not for you. Thank you.

What do you mean "purely hypothetical", wasn't this discussed in the last meet - ahem, I mean, what a vile thread. Thus perfect for the spirit of the season!
My picks would be:

1. Dark haired, fit and short friend of friend's girlfriend, 25. She can't keep getting away with wearing such cute outfits revealing so many possibly ticklish spots almost every time I see her!
2. Old friend from high school. 27 now. One of the most ticklish persons I've ever met. Screamer and jumper from teasing pokes. Didn't like it at all, but still talked about being ticklish surprisingly often. Proximity to her often felt awkward in those moments, but oh boy, all those fantasies!
3. I'll bend rules a bit and put in two at the price of one for the last. 21 years old athletic blonde twins I'm familiar with trough a family friend. Would be a shame to keep them apart, we're not that inhumane.

Celebrity: I believe former figure skater Kiira Korpi would be a reward well worth the trouble.

kiira.jpg

Last edited:
The Nylon Dungeon was one of the first things I remember discovering when I found tickling online. To me that is the ultimate fantasy, a group of tickle sadists who have offerings every meeting of truly ticklish girls who cant handle it. Here are a few that I believe would make the members very happy.

1. Caroline - age 29: An ex-girlfriend who is extremely ticklish everywhere but her size 8 feet are the worst for sure. A screamer and a fighter.

2. Haley - age 28: Another ex-girlfriend who is not ticklish anywhere on her body except for her size 7 1/2 feet, and boy do they make up for it. Hyper ticklish laughter and uncontrollable thrashing.

3. Julia - age 30: A blonde who does not like her feet touched at all. She wont even get a pedicure and actually does her own feet. And the reason she doesn't like her feet touched, you guessed it, they are deathly ticklish.

Celebrity: Always a tough choice for me but I would have no trouble finding 3 more victims in exchange for another celeb so I'll go with Chanel West Coast. She has stated more than once that she has very ticklish feet and its one if not her most ticklish spot.

Chelsea-Chanel-Dudley-Feet-2315465.jpg

For those of us with ironclad morals who do not waver from the noble path even in one’s own darkest fantasies I humbly beg of you not to clutter this thread with tales of your unending chivalry and how you would never subject any human soul to un-consensual tickle torture no matter the circumstances. You are a saint, but the dungeon is not for you. Thank you.

Cool idea! I would have to think about this for a while before I could give a good answer. Too many possibilities! :p
By the way, I love the the above statement! Very well thought out!

Totally unfamiliar with TND, I literally googled it and found an old story named TND: Sharon.

What is the basic premise? Like basically lifelong tickle slaves? Or is there a certain time period? And is it only feet?

Totally unfamiliar with TND, I literally googled it and found an old story named TND: Sharon.

What is the basic premise? Like basically lifelong tickle slaves? Or is there a certain time period? And is it only feet?

Actually, nevermind, I found a link to the introduction here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/archive/index.php/t-41.html

Now, when I was thinking of replying, if it actually was a lifelong tickle slace, I was thinking of adding a caveat that it would only be for one week or something, as I hate to take away a person's future and cause such grief for families. But then I read the part about Tickle Serum, and how everytime they get tickled that actually become more ticklish, and I got somewhat hooked. Knowing this would never happen and is only a pot-stirrer for fantasy, I have to add mine.

1-Brit-this person is who I imagined when reading the intro. I think 24, Former coworker who is so gorgeous-brown hair and brown eyes with a sweet smile, also personality is very interesting--a hard ass who is studying to become a lawyer, but one ofnhardewst workers and a good listener. There's one coworker that flirts with everyone, but she was his and every straight guy's coworker crush.

I seen her feet at some get togethers and pool party I got to scratch them, causing some relaxed giggling before realizing she was showing her tickkishness and pulling her feet away. I have always wanted her to be more ticklish, and tickle serum gets her.

2-Lauren Mary-I actually posted pics of her feet many moons ago, unsure if I have deleted them or if they would even still be available this many years later. Ended up being very stuck up and a friendship dissolved--i once tickled her feet when she wore lace socks-squirmed and giggled. Due to the nature of the split, she's and easy one to throw in there. Blonde haire, blue eyes, think a face like LC from Laguna beach, but shorter and a little fatter (a lot fatter nowadays, so we are going back in time to capture 19 y.o. her in 2011).

3-if I had to put someone else rn, I guess maybe an old friend Nicole, I think 25 or 26 now. Brown hair brown eyes, artsy, admitted she screams during pedicures because so ticklish. She was friends with Lauren Mary, not quite as mean but definitely as condescending and disrespectful. Feet have nice arches.

Celebrity--honeatly unsure as of this writing. I would say Alexa Bliss, but her feet are kind thick and slightly manly. Victoria was stolen by OP! I will have to get back to you!!

If I could do honorable mentions with that caveat of being only a week:
1-Claire-19-stunning blue eyes brown hair, LONG hair, perfect feet, who screamed when I raked my fingers on her sole. Her family is too awesome for me to do the real thing, but she's on the list for weeklong/honorable mention

2-Jackie-27 I think-friends with her family, 1 of 4 girls, the most ticklish one. Brown hair blue eyes, THIN. Super ticklish feet, almost no arch.

3-Madi-18, bright blonde hair, blue eyes. daughter of photographer I follow on IG. Always antagonizing her brother, but a sweet girl. Nice feet with decent arch. Wouldn't want family of hers to get worried. But she would get tickled the most in that short time frame.

Caveat/HM celeb: pokimane. So she could get back to life afterwards.

Now, when I was thinking of replying, if it actually was a lifelong tickle slace, I was thinking of adding a caveat that it would only be for one week or something, as I hate to take away a person's future and cause such grief for families. But then I read the part about Tickle Serum, and how everytime they get tickled that actually become more ticklish, and I got somewhat hooked. Knowing this would never happen and is only a pot-stirrer for fantasy, I have to add mine.

That’s the spirit! It’s Halloween. The time of year we’re the demons (especially inner demons) run wild.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back