• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Belly buttons

I do! A lot. Very much. Could sing praises about ticklish midriffs (almost) until I'm legally prohibited. Before my tickle interests got more diverse I used to be almost exclusively into belly tickling, and it remains very dear to be.

Attachments

• 1528863004840.jpg
    1528863004840.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 110
I always get excited seeing a girl’s sexy stomach. Skinny waists and smooth skin are so yummy. Kissing, licking and rubbing a girl’s tummy is so sensual. Feeling the hair on them and different shapes of navels are such a turn on to me

Agreed. They’re so unique. Every one is different.

I may be in the minority, but I’m fascinated by the innie vs outie preference. Possibly biased, I have an outie. But all belly buttons are welcome here.

The innie vs outie is a no lose scenario. I love all shapes of navels. I love Kelly Ripa’s Sexy outie. My wife has a little innie and inside is a small skin tag that you can feel with your fingertip. It turns me on so much.

The innie vs outie is a no lose scenario. I love all shapes of navels. I love Kelly Ripa’s Sexy outie. My wife has a little innie and inside is a small skin tag that you can feel with your fingertip. It turns me on so much.

I’m with ya. My better half has a small innie as well, that she didn’t know was ticklish until later on. She teases me for having an outie when we play. She never knew anyone with an outie before me. It’s all in good fun.

I have and will always be a foot guy but 2nd to feet is tummys and bellybuttons!!! Whether they be fit and toned or she has a little tummy on her, Got mad love for the tummys/ bellybuttons!

Love belly buttons for tickling, but not exclusively, and the tummies don't have to be flat for me to love them.
It's all good.

Love belly buttons for tickling, but not exclusively, and the tummies don't have to be flat for me to love them.
It's all good.

Don't think I would have even phrased it differently than this.

Upperbody tickling is my second favorite spot to tickle by default so I do love some bellybuttons, especially innies. I still remember a friend I was with belly was so ticklish just sticking your finger in her bellybutton was enough to get her laughing.

I'm mostly a fan of fat and big tummies with deep and very ticklish bellybuttons. They are perfect for raspberries/zerberts.

I am extremely ticklish in my belly button and love beautiful belly buttons too... I came across this online and I would rate it as very very pretty. IMG-20180419-WA0018.jpg

I love a nice soft curvy stomach. Not a fan of the belly button itself but the area around it oh yes
All those little ridges and hollows and the smoothness of the skin and how they kind of twitch etc as you tickle them gently

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back