• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Tickling - Love It? Hate It?

ScottTickle888

TMF Regular
Good Evening,

I have always been a fan of F/F Tickling more than any other kind. It is a tricky thing to enjoy, considering I am a male and therefore cannot participate in F/F. There are plenty of video companies featuring F/F clips but my question is how many women out there enjoy tickling other women and being tickled by women? I have friends who participate in both F/F and F/M/M/F but seem to prefer the later. Just curious how many other F/F fans we have out there on the female side - and other guys like myself who enjoy F/F - your shout outs count to.

You almost explained the 1st part of your own question. Your a guy who likes F/F clips but cannot participate in them. The majority of clips purchased are from men. The majority of clips sold (maybe not an over whelming majority) are F/F clips that will cater to the men as scenarios they must watch but cannot participate in. Therefore you have an increased chance to sell these clips.

If your question really is "how many," I'm pretty sure it's at least a whole lot. ^ _ ^

I enjoy f/f tickling simply because it is a part of tickling I can't experience directly. That's the fun of it so I think that's why it is so popular.

I am pansexual, so I have no problems with and enjoy tickling females I am attracted too.

As long as it does not feel fake, I always love f/f tickling. I always enjoy tension and playfulness between women. I like swing women being tickled and women tickling so is satisfies both.

Exclusively into f/f tickling considering my sexual preference. Some straight girls seem to find f/f entertaining from time to time as well based upon my observations.

Good Evening,

I have always been a fan of F/F Tickling more than any other kind. It is a tricky thing to enjoy, considering I am a male and therefore cannot participate in F/F. There are plenty of video companies featuring F/F clips but my question is how many women out there enjoy tickling other women and being tickled by women? I have friends who participate in both F/F and F/M/M/F but seem to prefer the later. Just curious how many other F/F fans we have out there on the female side - and other guys like myself who enjoy F/F - your shout outs count to.
Yup, it's the absolute best!

I like it, my favorite of the videos I have seen tended to be either f/f or f/m, I just haven't got as into m/f for videos as much although some are pretty good.

My earlirst experiences with tickling where I knew it was a sexually thrilling feeling for me (and the other person, it definitely seemed) were f/f with a friend of mine as adolescents/teenagers. A few of these times are still incredibly hot to think about. Unfortunately I haven't been able to have much other f/f experiences since then, but I had one with Kelli Lynn Sage with me as the lee this year. I count this as my first f/f "session" since my friend from my early teens was definitely a bit more than platonic tickling but wasn't really the same as a session at all. So Kelli was the first ever true f/f session and the only f/f tickling at all since I was about 15. I would not be opposed to more in the future. ;)

F/F, M/F/ even Animal/F. As long as the ticklee is a female I'm fine with it. The ler doesn't matter too much but if I had to choose between a bad male ler(generally doesn't know what he's doing) or a bad female ler(looks bored and is just going through the motions) I'd take the female one simply because she at least be attractive to decent looking.

I don't really care who tickles me.
I also think it's a man's thing.
Not always, of course.
My boyfriend at the time always wished that another woman would tickle me.
He would have had more fun watching it than tickling it himself. :-D

Well I have to say that I don't really get all this popularity of F/F tickling among straight males. As one of those myself, I associate the excitement of tickling with sexual activity, and between a male and a female.

When I occasionally watch F/F sessions (can't really avoid them because they are everywhere) I enjoy watching the female Lee, but always feel a male Ler would complete the picture better so that I can identify more closely with the scenario.

I agree that watching girls being their playful sexy selves together has its attractions, but for me it is even better when there is a male in there, provoking and interacting with that beautiful female energy.

Similar to Gitana, I enjoy it mostly because of my sexual preference :rainbow:

I think women tickling women is possibly one of the sexiest dynamics imaginable tbh. There's just something about how playful and devious a woman ler can be when she's exploiting another woman's body - its like an inside knowledge type of thing. She knows what works and why, and she'll go ahead and do it anyway because its fun :devilish:

I too always prefer a female lee. I like female tickles so the two combined is perfect. Animals/F is good too and it's a bonus of the animal is also female.

I enjoy watching f/f tickling. I like to be getting some tickle time in too, but I have no problem watching other people tickle each other.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back