Tied Tickled And Teased Full Movie
FUNNY BONES FULL MOVIE
Clips4Sale Banner
FOOTLOOSE AND FEATHERBOUND 10 PART TWO
The Fun And Feather Club CLIP 1
Dacy is spread and tickled!

What's New?

10/15/2018

Visit the TMF Welcome forum and say hello! Also find our rules, profiles and more there!

New from MTJ

Mary
Arcadia #4

Click here
10/4/18

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Honor Roll

Thank you to all of our Patrons!
Thank you all!

Xandier
Vanillaphant
Tkprince
Tkle 26
Tidas
Tickler334
Tickle Labs
The Bandito
Tenebrae
Taye
Sttklr
Singleandlookin
Shatelt1992
Rajee
R4j20c67
Rage
Oekaki Tickles
Noneya
Nedstacey2
MTJ Publishing
Milagros317
Mchurley
Martin20
LeeAllure
Laughter_n_love
Justin Sane
Jmills
Goddess_nemesis
FJSLikesTickling
February7
DVNC
Dr_Random
Doctor D
Darkknight
BrightEyes1082
Airthedestoyer
Aftkler

Become a TMF Supporter

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

MTP classics

hundreds of classic tickling clips from MTP!

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

likeasong

F/F Tickling - Love It? Hate It?

Good Evening,

I have always been a fan of F/F Tickling more than any other kind. It is a tricky thing to enjoy, considering I am a male and therefore cannot participate in F/F. There are plenty of video companies featuring F/F clips but my question is how many women out there enjoy tickling other women and being tickled by women? I have friends who participate in both F/F and F/M/M/F but seem to prefer the later. Just curious how many other F/F fans we have out there on the female side - and other guys like myself who enjoy F/F - your shout outs count to.

You almost explained the 1st part of your own question. Your a guy who likes F/F clips but cannot participate in them. The majority of clips purchased are from men. The majority of clips sold (maybe not an over whelming majority) are F/F clips that will cater to the men as scenarios they must watch but cannot participate in. Therefore you have an increased chance to sell these clips.

I love being tickled only by women, and tickling women.

If your question really is "how many," I'm pretty sure it's at least a whole lot. ^ _ ^

I enjoy f/f tickling simply because it is a part of tickling I can't experience directly. That's the fun of it so I think that's why it is so popular.

Blog Entries
    I am pansexual, so I have no problems with and enjoy tickling females I am attracted too.
    https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12...-fetish-gardenIn Troutman, NC. If you want to hire me for a shoot or session email proswitchrose@gmail.com.I also take custom clip orders plus offer Skype sessions.
    Want to text about tickling?https://www.sextpanther.com/Rose-Holland I am also the 2016 Tickling Media Forum Golden Feather Award winner for best model ticklee!
    http://www.ticklingforum.com/GFAwards/GFA2016.html

As long as it does not feel fake, I always love f/f tickling. I always enjoy tension and playfulness between women. I like swing women being tickled and women tickling so is satisfies both.

Exclusively into f/f tickling considering my sexual preference. Some straight girls seem to find f/f entertaining from time to time as well based upon my observations.

Follow me on

Instagram: @Gypsieshex

Twitter: @Boricua_Babe91

FetLife: Boricua_Babe

Tumblr: Orchidexplosion

Quote Originally Posted by ScottTickle888 View Post
    Good Evening,

I have always been a fan of F/F Tickling more than any other kind. It is a tricky thing to enjoy, considering I am a male and therefore cannot participate in F/F. There are plenty of video companies featuring F/F clips but my question is how many women out there enjoy tickling other women and being tickled by women? I have friends who participate in both F/F and F/M/M/F but seem to prefer the later. Just curious how many other F/F fans we have out there on the female side - and other guys like myself who enjoy F/F - your shout outs count to.
    Yup, it's the absolute best!

I like it, my favorite of the videos I have seen tended to be either f/f or f/m, I just haven't got as into m/f for videos as much although some are pretty good.

My earlirst experiences with tickling where I knew it was a sexually thrilling feeling for me (and the other person, it definitely seemed) were f/f with a friend of mine as adolescents/teenagers. A few of these times are still incredibly hot to think about. Unfortunately I haven't been able to have much other f/f experiences since then, but I had one with Kelli Lynn Sage with me as the lee this year. I count this as my first f/f "session" since my friend from my early teens was definitely a bit more than platonic tickling but wasn't really the same as a session at all. So Kelli was the first ever true f/f session and the only f/f tickling at all since I was about 15. I would not be opposed to more in the future.

Anything / F is great

F/F, M/F/ even Animal/F. As long as the ticklee is a female I'm fine with it. The ler doesn't matter too much but if I had to choose between a bad male ler(generally doesn't know what he's doing) or a bad female ler(looks bored and is just going through the motions) I'd take the female one simply because she at least be attractive to decent looking.

I don't really care who tickles me.
    I also think it's a man's thing.
    Not always, of course.
    My boyfriend at the time always wished that another woman would tickle me.
    He would have had more fun watching it than tickling it himself. :-D

Well I have to say that I don't really get all this popularity of F/F tickling among straight males. As one of those myself, I associate the excitement of tickling with sexual activity, and between a male and a female.

When I occasionally watch F/F sessions (can't really avoid them because they are everywhere) I enjoy watching the female Lee, but always feel a male Ler would complete the picture better so that I can identify more closely with the scenario.

I agree that watching girls being their playful sexy selves together has its attractions, but for me it is even better when there is a male in there, provoking and interacting with that beautiful female energy.

Similar to Gitana, I enjoy it mostly because of my sexual preference

I think women tickling women is possibly one of the sexiest dynamics imaginable tbh. There's just something about how playful and devious a woman ler can be when she's exploiting another woman's body - its like an inside knowledge type of thing. She knows what works and why, and she'll go ahead and do it anyway because its fun

QUIRK-VILLE: WHERE INSANITY IS MANDATORY!
    Keeper of the Feathers and SKITTLE aficionado!

"The conversation between your fingers and someone else's skin is the most important conversation you can ever have"