• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Steady-Smiley Procedure (Preview)

dtka66

TMF Expert
Anna Lewandowska (Preview).jpg

Case: Anna Lewandowska is a Polish athlete and representative of the country in karate championships. Although the wife of a famous footballer, she has been making a name for herself in her own right. Known as a person with strong personality that sometimes goes over the top, Anma gets involved into troubles easily. Few days ago, she got in a brawl during a famous event hurting celebrities and officers with her karate kicks. For this reason, her husband, who was tired of Anna's public misbehaviour, sent her to us for an alternative correctional therapy.

Procedure: The patient will spend two daily 8 hours sessions of The Steady-Smiley Procedure. During the sessions, she will inhale an oriental herb incense. The hallucinatory smoke will suspending all movements, letting her sensations to involve the body and in the same time teaching the undiscipline parts: mind and feet.

Art by dtka66
Commissioned by *****

For Full Version:
www.patreon.com/dtka66
Check it out!

Excellent artwork. I became aware with this lovely WAG at the World Cup. Gorgeous girl with beautiful feet!

Wow she has some of the most beautiful feet that I've seen in a while.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back