• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Foot Pad NYC, has anyone done Tickle sessions with their girls ?

coastdude

TMF Master
Anyone used Foot Pad NYC for Tickle sessions?

Are the girls Ticklish? Is it a safe location?

Any recommendations?

you can Private message me...

would not recommend. profile online said the girl would be ticklish and she wasn't

There are a lot of other girls on instagram you can use but most places do not allow bondage. I believe they allow light rope and thats it.

If you want for this month a few of my models are doing discounted hourly sessions. Just DM Me.

I use this twice. Once with a woman named Nadia and the other with Vanessa. It's safe and reliable, the women are ticklish but you shouldn't expect them to be off the wall ticklish because they are agreeing to let men play with their feet, naturally you should assume they aren't going to be the most ticklish women. I'd say they are at the most less ticklish than you'd expect the average woman to be.

Nadia is uber ticklish on her sides, but good luck getting her to allow it. I managed a quick sneak attack that ended in her squealing and jumping as far away from me as possible. Giselle has some of the most beautiful feet I’ve ever seen, but unfortunately not ticklish. :(

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back