• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Raven CAPTURED "You Will SUBMIT"

The Tickle Room

Verified
Raven kidnapped start 2 by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Recently the Titans have really been causing issues for Scarecrow. Between the Bat and them all he cannot seem to get any shipments to his workers causing money to decrease. He knows something needs to be done but neither him nor his men can handle the Titans full on. But what if he could get one of them alone...... While spying on the Titans one night he notices that all the Titans BUT Raven have left. He knows this is his only chance so he sneaks in. Raven is seemingly finishing up in the bathroom. Scarecrow takes advantage of this moment turning off all the lights and hiding in the shadows. Raven comes out and Scarecrow silently avoids her gaze afraid she may be able to see him in the darkness. Thats when he comes out of the dark spraying Raven with his poison and pulling her away! What does the Evil Scarecrow plan on doing to poor Raven......

We come back to Scarecrow placing Raven in a chair. He looks her up and down excited wondering what to do next...Then it comes to him! He ties her up and gets his camera knowing he does not want to forget this amazing moment. What many do not know is he LOVES tickling pretty girls and torturing their pretty feet. But Raven NEVER takes her boots off. Now tied up Scarecrow wakes Raven up. She is weak from his poison so he is far from worried about her powers but he feels his body getting hot from excitement. She is immediately aware of her predicament and tries to wiggle out to no avail. Scarecrow removes a boot exposing her delicate while soles with pretty purple nail polish. He looks at Raven before asking the big question "Are you ticklish?"

Raven now realizes full well what he is going to do and tries even harder to get away. She fights pulling on her restraints as his menacing fingers get to her milky soles. She is terrified inside thinking of how sensitive her feet are! She always does her own pedicures from how sensitive they are. Scarecrows fingers meet Ravens soles but she flails moving her feet. Scarecrow does not enjoy this so he ties her toes and now its time for some REAL fun. "Oh No" is all Raven can think realizing she cannot protect her feet from whats to come. Then he begins to tickle her again. She tries so hard to keep her face tough and taught but the smile comes through as he taunts and tickles her. She cracks giggling as he breaks out toys and plays with her feet more BUT he is far from done. He realizes her laugh is not enough for him and that her powers may come back as well. So he grabs a gag and taunts her. "How do those powers work again?" he says. She begins "Azarath Met....."Is as far as she gets before he shoves the gag in her mouth shutting her up. Raven then starts to feel different as he places a copious amount of oil on her sensitive begging soles. She hates this but feels her body betray her as he uses a brush on her delicate soles. "O GOD THIS IS SO MUCH WORSE" Is what she thinks as he brushes her delicate soles. She pulls at her restraints to no avail drooling more over herself from gag and laughter. She smiles more loving it more and more as time passes. But he eventually stops and she is glad but also wanting. He pulls the gag from her mouth and now she is worried....what is next? She knows she has her power back but her body has submitted to her will. She stays quiet as he gets close to her stomach. He starts tickling her armpits and THIS is new. She laughs and giggles trying REALLY hard to keep a straight face. He taunts her and she feels her body release as she says "Fine. I love being Tickled". But the truth in the statement is there as she keeps saying it as he taunts her more and more. But then the gag is suddenly back. Her arms are moved and she thinks he will set her free but instead ties them lower. Now she is more worried as he begins to WRITE on her feet. He has removed his mask and she can tell he is savoring this. The pens hurt her feet and tickle all at once. She PULLS but cannot get away from the painful laughter. Her feet send lightning shocks to her body and laugh as he continues for quite some time but eventually he leaves Raven tied up, battered, and ticklish.

Image913.jpgImage914.jpgImage915.jpgImage916.jpgImage918.jpg

Sample here!https://www.dropbox.com/s/bdp26ky7jx6x5vb/Raven Kidnapped sample resize.mp4?dl=0

Support us now and get:
- The clip for 20
- The full photo set and clip for 25 with high res images
- The full BTS, clip, and photo set for 30
- Or get the photo set for 10 and BTS for 10
PM us for payment options. PAYPAL IS LIVE AGAIN!!!! Our email is [email protected] KEEP THE DESCRIPTION BOX EMPTY

Tickle Room News:
1) The Tickle Party was cancelled because I felt everyone could not get the days right and I want to wait for a day where EVERYONE can make it. I want to make sure its right and fun and no one misses out!
2) Our Instagram was Deleted :( follow our NEW one @The_Tickle_Room FOLLOW IT FOR UPDATES FAST
3) Rey is HERE. She will be here until Monday and is doing discounted sessions!
4) Neko Yano is officially doing nude shoots and sessions
5) It is officially our 5 year anniversary so we are really pushing for some new stuff so keep up to date with us!
6) WE ARE NOW DOING DISCOUNTED SESSIONS UNTIL NOVEMBER 1st!!! For select models it is now $200 an hour INCLUDING REY WHILE SHE IS HERE!

CUSTOM GIRLS FOR NY:
- Rey!!!!! She is HERE and now doing sessions!
-Sophie
-Neko Yano is also available and IS SHOOTING FULL NUDE CUSTOMS! [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
-Samantha Brown
-Natasha Greene
-Marisol Ortega
-SolesofSienna (available for October 1st)
-ROSIE (back in business)
-Ashley (available for full nude and sexual customs)
-Megan Jones (she travels to NY ALOT)
-Stephanie
-Coco
-Monica
-Sasha
-Fantasy
-Entei (The Most Ticklish Girl)
-Perla
-Kelli Lynn Sage
-Cori the Nerd[/QUOTE]

Raven Kidnapped end by The Tickle Room, on Flickr

Damn what an amazing video! I really hope you do more Raven or other cosplay vids in the future ;-)

Nice af.. I had an "Elvira" fantasy when I was younger. Love this

Damn what an amazing video! I really hope you do more Raven or other cosplay vids in the future ;-)

Bought it, loved it, wow, amazing clip! More cosplay please!

Nice af.. I had an "Elvira" fantasy when I was younger. Love this

Yeah, Raven tickled... I HIT THAT PAYPAL so fast! :)

Thank you! We are actually looking to do a few more soon for Oct! I am happy this has a positive review so far!

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back