• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Tickle video featuring this blonde

coastdude

TMF Master
Seeking a Tickle video featuring the blonde below, she's Tickled by two other girls on a sofa, she has her hands tied above her, she has an amazing giggle, she can't stop Laughing, I miss that video.

she also did a Tickling video but can't remember the name or producer.

Please anyone with info reply here or Private Message me:

30321499887_9814278490_s.jpg

Last edited:
If I'm not mistaken, the producer was either Platinum or Prestige Video. As far as which movie, I have no idea.

all I know is that pic of her is from "Split Ends" from Sly Productions, it's a Spanking video but I suspect they used her for a Tickling video in the same shooting day, if I knew her name I could MAYBE do a search for the Tickling video she was in:

look on clip 4:

https://www.calstarvod.com/video/8340/Split-Ends/

Last edited:
There are three names listed under clip 4; have you tried searching for those three?

Edit to add: There are also short bios on each actress; maybe those could help.

just lists first names, pretty hard to search unless you have last names too

I thought you were looking for her name so you could do a search, so I pointed out the possible names. If you don't want to make the effort, fine (and one of them did list a last name).

it's under Clip 4, it's not KC Dylan (Kelli Thomas), it could be Kristen or Sasha but there's no pics of those two, it's so frustrating...

that blonde had the most amazing giggle, she was tied up to that same chair, I just don't know what Tickling video it was

k well when I Search for Sasha and Kristen I just see different models and none match her look, it's hard unless you have her last name.

does anyone have the clips4sale address for Platinum / Prestige videos ?

Problem solved, its from 'Tickle 15' one of Platinum / Prestiges videos from the 90s.

Sly Productions has it on DVD but I have no idea where to find it.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back