• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carolyn Last Ever Video MF/F

EastCoastTickle

TMF Regular
This is not the type of video I typically do. Warning. Extreme Content.

It took months to convince Carolyn to allow me to upload this video. She has told me multiple times that she will never ever do another tickling video unless she is paid way more than I could ever afford. Carolyn absolutely hates this video and was extremely embarrassed and humiliated during it. She really made me mad after her second video and kept asking me if she could just fake the reactions and have me barely touch her. I refused to do that and told her she signed the contract for three videos and the tickling will be even harder since you tried to fake it. I told her friend Dakota off camera to not stop tickling her no matter what. Carolyn used her safe word many times in this video. I knew exactly what spots would make her scream and cry. Her hip bones and armpits are extremely ticklish and there is nothing she can do about it. Even her feet are beyond ticklish but the other two spots are the worst. For 8 minutes you will watch Carolyn get the most intense tickling I have ever done before and this blonde model will never ever forget this experience. Off camera she wanted to fake it, she made fun of people and she was just disrespectful the entire time. I don’t care how beautiful you are or how amazing your body is. There is no excuse to make fun of people. Carolyn found out the hard way when I got revenge and gave her what she deserved. The ending of this video is the perfect ending for someone like her. I literally didn’t stop until she was crying, screaming and begging for it to stop. Please enjoy!

https://clips4sale.com/108972/legit-tickling/cid10584b105d5fa15327746989e5

Attachments

• E86C4BD6-C11E-49B5-A4EC-EE570C144730.jpg
    E86C4BD6-C11E-49B5-A4EC-EE570C144730.jpg
    189.7 KB · Views: 697
  • B24C0202-AD4F-426C-A61F-E2DBE0874BEA.jpg
    B24C0202-AD4F-426C-A61F-E2DBE0874BEA.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 462
  • B9640697-8DF1-4463-8FB1-1C3314D1F548.png
    B9640697-8DF1-4463-8FB1-1C3314D1F548.png
    3 MB · Views: 675
i just love it when the meaAN TOUGH GIRLS GET TICKLED THERE NOT DAME THING FOR THEM TO ABOUT IT LOL HA but sit there laugh there pretty heads off beg and swear as just keep on tickling the crap out them make them cry and whine great job need more mean get tickled lol ha is hot even she make fun of us they have no idea what there up against lol ha.

Hey man. Sounds fantastic, I tried to download her last clip but it wouldn’t play even on VLC player - do you have wmv versions of the clips?? Would love this clip

I'm having the same issue. I bought the clip but every video player I have will only play the volume with no actual picture or visual. I've purchased a couple clips of yours before in MP4 version but your new MOV files won't play. WMV would be ideal if you have it.

Same problem here. I agree wmv or mp4 would be great. Maybe if you can recommend a free file converter, we can try that and report back how it works.

I didn't realize the models needed to give permission to the producer on when or when not to release a video that she signed a contract and was paid to do. Lol

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back