• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

Bugman

Verified
This Halloween classic airs October 18th and 26th at 8 Eastern Time on ABC. :D

I remember watching this as a kid and not being disappointed.

I bought it on DVD about 15 years ago when my kids were little to introduce them to this classic, in fact it was a pack that included this and the Thanksgiving and Christmas specials, so they could experience all three. There was a extra on the DVD that one guy lamented it was only a disappointment when you realized that you missed its broadcast, how true, how true. Yes, kids, there was a time before DVD's and computers where the only way you could see it was when it was on TV.

The music that plays when Snoopy is looking for the Red Baron still creeps me out, it's spooky. But it's hilarious when all the kids are comparing their treats after visiting a house and poor Charlie Brown declares "I got a rock!" Classic!

Barbershopman

Yeh, but Charlie never looked at that rock. What if it had some gold in it? Sorry...I'm a geologist....

I love the Great Pumpkin overall but man nothing beats Snoopy as the World War I Flying Ace battling the Red Baron on his Sopwith Camel (aka doghouse)

I'm going to try and watch it this year. It's been forever! I always seem to catch it right at the end.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back