• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lee Wants Her Feet Tickled A Lot Lately..

BlueFlame

Lately, I've wanted my feed tickled a lot. But not just tickled. I want someone to PLAY with my feet.

I want my ankles grabbed, feet immobilized, held securely in the Ler's lap.

I want my socks carefully removed and placed to the side.

I want the Ler to laugh at me. I want the Ler to think I'm just so damn adorable that he/she HAS to tickle me.

I want each of my toes individually wiggled, grabbed, and tortured.

I want the Ler to stroke my arches, spider my soles, and force his/her fingers between my toes.

I want the Ler to pull each of my feet to his/her mouth and growl on them and playfully bite, as if he/she were gobbling them up.

I want the Ler to adore my feet and be absolutely captivated with them.

It has been a long while since this situation has happened to me. And I'm unsure if it has ever happened exactly like this. But I want it. I miss it.

It takes a lot of trust for me to let someone play with my feet because they are so sensitive, not to mention I get super embarrassed by how much I love them being someone's center of attention. It's just so hard to ask partners for it sometimes.

I'd add a few tickle tools, spend at least an hour, maybe two.......

I think any guy with a foot fetish and a tickle fetish would be thrilled to get to do that with you.

Seems like a fun time. ANYfeet I tickle are going to get that kind of treatment, so let's have 'em!

Damn I’m super interested!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lately, I've wanted my feed tickled a lot. But not just tickled. I want someone to PLAY with my feet.

I want the Ler to laugh at me. I want the Ler to think I'm just so damn adorable that he/she HAS to tickle me.

I want the Ler to stroke my arches, spider my soles, and force his/her fingers between my toes.

I want the Ler to pull each of my feet to his/her mouth and growl on them and playfully bite, as if he/she were gobbling them up.

It has been a long while since this situation has happened to me. And I'm unsure if it has ever happened exactly like this. But I want it. I miss it.

It takes a lot of trust for me to let someone play with my feet because they are so sensitive, not to mention I get super embarrassed by how much I love them being someone's center of attention. It's just so hard to ask partners for it sometimes.

Nice post, I love the type of "play" you described. You should read some of the stories I've posted. A few would be very interesting to you I think...

All of this.... It all speaks to me. These are the type of sessions I prefer, no crave would be a better word. And I crave them to last for hours or even an entire day/weekend. Thanks BlueFlame for the warming thoughts :) To be "captivated", as you've said here, to be unable to resist tickling you because you're "that damn ticklish", and to be in adoration of your cuteness,....

Yeah, that's all I want in a Lee

All of this.... It all speaks to me. These are the type of sessions I prefer, no crave would be a better word. And I crave them to last for hours or even an entire day/weekend. Thanks BlueFlame for the warming thoughts :) To be "captivated", as you've said here, to be unable to resist tickling you because you're "that damn ticklish", and to be in adoration of your cuteness,....

Yeah, that's all I want in a Lee

I second this. Big time.

Sounds like a lovely dream! I hope you find someone who you can trust, who can make that dream come true!

And that's pretty much a description of how I do things....

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back