• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Armpit tickling experiences!

ticklee2424

Hi guys so I wanted to see who would be willing to share there favorite armpit tickling experiences! I for one have viciously ticklish armpits and I recently had my first experience. I am new to tickling in the way of not having many experiences but always wanting it. I enjoy being tickled by men and women. But my first experience was with a man I met on Craigslist while it was still active in its personals. So we chatted online for a while before meeting and when we met up I was super nervous and he built trust super quick by doing a non tie tickle first and I ended up getting super hysterical and was bucking from super intense spider tickles on my bare pits. From there I decided I was comfortable. We used a safe word for the first session and I was pretty sensitive to the touch but our second run we ended up not using safe words and I cried like a baby after 2 minutes and it was the most amazing thing ever. I remember feeling oh so confident and knew I could last but the minute his fingers entered my armpits I lost all mind control he knew how to make his attacks on my armpits unpredictable and I began to grow frustrated quickly begging to stop and bucking around. But he broke me and let out sobs in between my laughs and just lost all strength and it was horrid and amazing and I just cannot wait to continue delving into this world and meeting other intense ticklers! Please share your story’s and if your interested in chatting tickling hit me up!

I've tickled armpits. I find them similar to knees where I see them as overhyped but I'll tickle them since I like to attack multiple spots at times. I can't remember a time where I tickled a girls armpits and they were ether her most ticklish spot or I got a better reaction then tickling their sides so it's not a part of the body I go to tickle often.

First question, are you male or female? Second, I would love to find someone with your attitude towards being tickled. And third, my ex wife had the most ticklish armpits of anyone I've ever tickled. No more than about 15 seconds into tickling them she would go into silent laughter, then begin to look like she was totally out of breath, so I would have to stop.

First, thanks for sharing and I love tickling armpits! When I started out I was mainly a foot tickler but I have learned to love tickling any parts. If they are ticklish I'm going to tickle it simple as that. To your comment there are two places where I can usually get my lees to safe word when I tickle; the armpits and in between the toes. For some reason all the women I've tickled are crazy ticklish in those two places. Maybe I've just learned how to tickle those areas the best or by chance these are the hot spots with the women I have played with. Either way, armpit tickling is fun and intimate because you can look the lee in the eyes while you tickle and taunt them which is very fun:)

My favorite armpit tickling was getting to meet a girl in a park, luckily for me it was summer so when she showed up she wore a sleeveless top. Well we talked a little bit and walking until we got unto a lake where there was little ducks swimming around. She told me to take a selfie, and I said OK. Well she stretch her arm to take the selfie, and I saw her she wasn't smiling. I took that oportunity and start tickling her armpit (holding the cellphone) quietly saying to her "come on smile" but she wasn't ticklish there.

I was a little disappointed but at least I got to tickle her armpit. Continuing the story, we sat on a bench and continue talking, when all of the suddenly I asked her "are you ticklish?". She told me: "Why?". "Because I tickled you while taking the selfie and you didn't laught", she told me: "Oh yes I'm ticklish anywhere but my armpits". "Oh, really? I think you haven't been tickled properly". "Seriously, be my guest", and she raised her arms to let me tickle her.

My God I was in heaven looking at her beautiful, smooth armpits, that I was about to tickle, so I slowly start to move my finger on her armpit and no reaction, until I got on the center of her armpit and tickle a little fast and a little hard. Jackpot!!!, She lowered her arm and hit me "Hey stop it!!!"

Unluckily after that date we didn't see them again, and worst of all she didn't send me the selfie pictures I was pretty sure my finger was tickling her armpit, but I got one of the best experience LOL

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back