• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Email I sent my wife..

purple2306

TMF Expert
So over the last week or two I have been under the weather as you know.
Certain urges have not been there and certain duties have not been tended too for either of us.

Last night I spent hours with our son, club after club, all he could think about was baylee, and all I could think about was how I missed you and wanted you there.

Then after we layed down you came to bed wearing that little outfit and I was like holy shit... she looks so fucking sexy but I was so tired.

This morning I woke up thinking about it and you, thinking it's been awhile. How I want to slowly devour you .
Then love goes on hold for a second and lust and perversion take over and I remember I bought nylons, then my mind switches to I want to tie her up.

Then do I want to tie her up face down teasing her all over, then flip her over and tease her some more till she cums?

Or start you on your back, make you cum first, then flip you on your stomach and tease you a little more.

All these decisions...
Funny thing is there are a few commonalities in my thoughts that just dont seem to waver or have any room for decision or flexibility.

1. She is getting tied. (Fuck ya want her helpless but comfortable)
2. She will be shaved. (Unable to move and shaved and sensitive)
3. Nylons are a must. ( love how they feel on your body)
4. You will be tied face down and face up. ( no way to sugar coat this one either way you choose to start, I win)
5. You gotta cum at least once. (seriously is there even a question here? It's a must! The real question is does her whole body become more sensitive after she cums? Of coarse it does that's what makes this twisted idea Awesome)

These are rules put out into the universe and I wish I could change them or give some flexibility but rules are rules.

But to be fair, and so you feel like you have some decision power here...

You decide what time today you want to start playing. (Just let me know so I can be set up, and you have time to shave and put nylons on without being rushed or stressed for time)

And you decide if you want to be tied face up or face down to start with???

Right now my mindset is a teasing but loving bondage/love making session.

HOWEVER... if YOU do not make a decision on face up or down first and let me decide then the teasing will be much worse. 😎😀😍

Lol love you baby cant wait to have you helpless and cumming. 😈

Love you!

Ps: I think I covered every sick twisted perverted loving thought in my little fantasy, but if there is anything you would like to add just add it when you reply and I will see about working it in.😎

She wrote back and said as fast as our son leaves she is going to shower and shave her everything and cant wait!

She also chose to start face up and will finish face down. I cant wait. I am going to start her orally over the nylons, them use a Wii vibe while I tease the rest of her. Finish her off with a Hitachi wand

Them when I untie her and tie her face down I will insert a remote vibe bullit on her clit and set it too low while I lightly tease and tickle her upward facing nylon soles.

Then if all goes good I can tear the hose and make love till I finish.

Wish me luck it should be an awesome session! I love her..

You're very fortunate to have a wife that likes the things you do! Enjoy each other!

That's the funny thing, she likes being tied, and obviously the orgasms, but doesn't care for tickling, just kinda humors me once in awhile.
Our kid was supposed to go back to collage today. But is still here.
So either were going to do it a different day or more fun would be to still do it tonight but she would need to keep quiet cause the kid would be in the next room...

Ok, wanted to post an update, kid didn't leave, everyone stayed up too late watching TV. Next day wife said kid would be gone about an hour, let's make love and relieve some pressure and I can tie her up later. So now I wrote her and told her " that was a sneaky way of trying to get out of being tickled" so were scheduling a date night soon.
Will update the group when it happens..

So took her up on that

Well my wife emailed me and wrote "Face Up" now I was ready to begin, I spent quite awhile getting restraints set up because I wanted it seamless to go from her being on her back to her stomach.

She lies down on the bed, as always I tie her ankles and leave them loose for the moment, then attach the thigh restraints pulling her legs wide, not too much I like her comfy, but wide, I can see thru the nylons that she followed directions and shaved herself below. I tighten the ankle restraints so she has her knees bent and pulled wide and her ankles pulled towards the foot of the bed near the posts.

Next she puts on her blindfold and presents her wrists for me to secure, and do I! Up and away from her body, she is feeling helpless now. Earlier while setting up I brought up speakers from my office and found some creepy dungeon music, nothing too weird but I turned it on and she laughed.

I started by trying to be sensual, running my hands lightly on her neck, one side then the other, leaning in breathing into her ear slightly and running my hands over her breasts but avoiding the nipple on purpose. I wanted this part to be teasing and light. I play with her hip bones with my fingers, then my nails, getting her laughing pretty good, realizing I have tied her pretty good...

I then lower myself between her legs and begin licking and nipping at her womenhood, getting her motor started down there, thru the nylons it feels weird on my tongue but I did not want to cut them like I usually do I want to try something different, but not yet, I tease her varying pressure, tongue, little teeth, back to her hips, then inner thighs and back to her button. Right when she starts arching and tring to follow my tongue I stop!

Oh shit I forgot something and shot my hands up to both nipples lightly pinching and flicking them, she bust out laughing and tugging on her restraints, telling me she was getting close, that I was mean, that type stuff, but in a teasing whining type voice, I jump down and start eating and licking again catching her off guard, I love when she gasps.. so after a few moments I say out loud, oh ya the thing I forgot and stopped again, this time I put vibrating nipple clamps on her nipples and turn them on.

I lube up the wii vibe and insert part in her and the other part goes on her button and turn it on, then take a slim line dildo and insert it, all under the panyhose she is wearing thats what I love about the wii vibe you can have sex or put a toy in her with it on...
So I let those vibrate and drive her a little nuts, but they dont seem to be strong enough to make her cum.

So I run my nails all over her body slowly, teasing, letting her get a little more worked up, she is now telling me she wants me inside her thats when I know she is getting hot, I tell her in time and hear her sigh..

Then I pull out the hitachi and place it set to low on the wii vibe, so its basically vibrating on her clit and within about three or so minutes she cums, but said it was different, she did come but I guess wanted me inside her not a toy.. So I remove everything and start taking off her ankle and thigh cuffs, but at the part they mount to the bed, not off her.

Then I tell her to roll over on her stomach but first put two pillows under her stomach so she will be lifted up a bit. She does it, and I re-attach the ankle cuffs and thigh cuffs to the bed, I can see she is a bit nervouse because she reminds me a few times that she already came, I tell her its fine were only going to play a little more.

I use the razor blade I brought up and put a small hole near her inner thigh, telling her not to move, I then take a vibrating bullit with a little lube on it and place it on her clit, she starts saying NO! I told you I already came, dont worry its not even on, relax, and I start running my fingers down her back, kissing her neck and ears.

Will continue in a bit, she is calling me to do something... SORRY

Sorry about that guys, hated to leave you hanging. So as I kiss and nibble down her back she giggles in the cutest way, I almost feel bad for whats coming, and lets face it I have been married twenty years, she knows whats coming also but humors me and takes it like a champ.

Well the restraints help also.. lol so I decide to rub her back a moment let her calm down, catch her breath, then without warning I hit the on button for the remote, yep as I hoped she forgot about it also.. and I felt her whole body jerk when it turned on, she again tells me I am sooo mean, but its cute so I dont turn it off, I actually turn around and place a pillow on her already restrained ankle, and place a good portion of my weight on the pillow to hold her still.

Then as if it was actually something worth litening too or that it would mean anything to her I tell her I have neglected her feet this whole time, I also use my foot and feel backward till I hit her inner thighs, I move up a little closer and tell her the vibration feels weird on my foot, which she replies.. "you jerk!" she knows all I am doing is putting pressure on the vibrator touching her over sensitive clit.

So to take the attention off me and the vibrator I begin to tickle the trapped foot under the pillow, she is laughing and pulling on her restraints, the feeling of my fingers on the nylons knowing how much this is driving her nuts is crazy hot. Even though I may not do it justice with my writing it is awesome.
I give her a break and release the ankle. only to move over to the other one, this time nothing cute is coming out of her mouth, I ask her whats wrong and she tells me she is done, she came and I am just being mean.

Awe baby, let me just play a minute more and we will let you go... NO let me go now! So I remove the pillow and pretend to let her ankles go, but I scratch both soles at once, just for a second or two and she flips. Then yells remove that vibrator!

Ok, I unhook her ankles and flip her over, I dont retie her ankles but leave her wrists tied, I run my hands over her breasts and she tells me how sensitive the vibrating nipple clamps made her, so what would any jerk do? Yep I lean over and start sucking on one, flicking it with my tongue and she starts laughing telling me to quite.
I enter her and place the hitachi on her button hoping to get her to cum again, but she was wore out and so was I, I came quick and was done.
Wish I had some hollywood ending or something real exciting but I want to keep my stories true.

I am going to try and post a pic here since I had to stop my story half way thru I wanted to make it up to everyone, and I love the pic!

Well I am not sure what I am doing wrong but I did add one picture into my profile section just not sure how to get it to show up here???

When I post from my phone I have to click "Go advanced" and then "manage attachments" to attach a pic directly into a thread.

I love the e-mail & glad you two finally got time to play. If after 20 years of marriage I got sexy e-mails like that asking (telling) me to make plans for later ;) I would feel very happy & lucky, so she is a lucky lady & your relationship is 🌈♥🌈

The wife

I think I finally figured out how to post a pic with my story..

Cool thing was she told me her wrists didnt feel good hanging down, so it was her idea to put them at the top of the chair, she got them in position and asked if I could tighten the strap to hold them up there???

Could I... sure thing dear as long as your comfortable, little did she realize how immobile that would make her, but as long as she is comfy right?

Blindfolded, legs spread and held wide open, and now her wrists were tied tight... sure wish I could video some of these sessions, but one they are personal, and two she spotted the camera a couple times and got a little sad so I don't try anymore...
If anyone is wondering she is ticklish pretty much everywhere!
My favorite is after she cums, she is off the charts ticklish, but being the loving hubby I have to excersise restraint if I want her to let me tie her up again.

Attachments

• WIFE.jpg
    WIFE.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 330
Last edited:
XD now that is some hardcore emailing and I am glad to hear in the end you got your desires you lucky chap!

Wow, what an incredible story and that photo is amazing. Your wife looks absolutely gorgeous and I for one would love to have her in that position so I could tickle her all over!!!
Thank you both!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back