• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My insane torture with Mistress Aurora

jinx

TMF Novice
I want to share a most intense and amazing experience I had with Mistress Aurora this weekend. I’ve had sessions with her on a regular basis for about a year now. They’ve all been awesome but this one was so totally off the charts I needed to share it. The second best thing about the session was her new play space located about an hour from Boston. It is absolutely fully stocked and the decor is everything you would wish for. The lighting and colors are real mood setters. Truly the best thing is Mistress Aurora herself. She appears in full Dom battle gear, sexy leather outfit and eager to give all the tickling one can handle.
Before she wrapped me tightly from shoulders to ankles in stretch wrap, she strapped on a remote control vibration device under my balls, then fitted me with a leather hood with blinders. There I am, on a padded table and with great rope skills she secured my cocooned body to the the table. I am totally immobilized anticipating when the torture would begin. The room filled with ominous sounding music. She started very lightly on my feet with what felt like an ostrich feather. My feet twitched and I could feel the laughter building in my stomach. Next the light touch of some kind of brush and the laughter came out. Then she paused and activated the vibrator that was attached to me. I had totally forgotten it was there and it sent me into hysterics. Then she did the most amazing thing. She kept alternating back and forth from tickling my feet with her nails and activating the vibrator. It was as like she was a concert musician and I was her instrument. She got sounds out of me that I’ve never heard before. I was totally under her control. She switched tools and techniques often so I never in the full two hour session became desensitized. For example, at one point she alternated whipping my soles with her leather flogger and tickling them with her nails. This really heightened the sensitivity. Truth be told there were moments when I was hoping for some desensitization. I was laughing so hard and loud at times it made her burst into laughter as well.

When we were done she made sure I was ok and then showed me the puddle of sweat I left on her table. Then she sat me down and showed me all the tools she used. A giant ostrich feather, paint brush toothbrush, wooden skewer, flosser, electric shaver, her leather flogger.
Two amazing hours of full throated ticklish laughter.
If you love being tickled, Mistress Aurora is a must if you’re near the Boston area. And if you’re not, she’s worth the trip. Check her out on Twitter @ma_THEchastiser
These links are to a couple of videos she took and posted on Twitter.
There’s one of the tickling
https://twitter.com/i/status/1051936553239568385

One of the aftermath

https://twitter.com/i/status/1051575314378317825

Last edited:
It sounds like you had a fabulous session! Thanks for sharing the experience with us. :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back