• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Vintage tickling

ticklishmrs

TMF Poster
I have related many of my tickling experiences, but whether tickling can be hereditary or not, my mom is as horribly ticklish as I am, just not in as many places. My father was a tickle fiend(he's slowed down some now, he's 77), and I recall many nights he'd tickle her to hysteria.
Growing up we had a two story house, the bedrooms were upstairs, my brother's was at one end of the hall, then mine, and my parent's bedroom down at the opposite end.
The times I recall most vividly were the late 60's/early to mid 70's.
Some were week nights, mostly weekends, a few hours after my brother and I were put to bed.
I would wake up to hysterical laughter coming from my parents bedroom, and I knew dad was tickling mom to death, or so it seemed.
I'd hear:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO NO NO NO!
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHG NO RODGER, NOT MY RIBS, NOT MY RIBS, PLEASE HONEY HAHHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA NOT THERE NOT THERE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAH NO NO NO NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA I'M TICKLISH AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAH. GAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHA NOT THE PITS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANYTHING ANYTHING I'LL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO NO NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.
This would last about an hour on average, then stop. After a few minutes I'd hear mom giggling and giggling. Then she'd say "you know I'm ticklish!" and the giggling would continue, then "its driving me crazy!" and more giggling.
The next morning she'd wake us up and say "I hope we didn't wake you up last night".
"No mom" I'd say.
"Oh good, your father was tickling me, you know how he can be".(he would give her some rib tickles from time to time downstairs, or playfully at the beach on vacation).
I'd walk past their bedroom on the way to the bathroom, it looked pretty normal except for a couple of feathers on the bed. Couldn't imagine what they were for!

Very cool story! I love the real life tickling stories just as much as the fictional, if not more. Sounds like your mom enjoyed it! Lol

Nice story! Did your dad ever tickle you kids? I know if it were me, no one would be safe from my tickling fingers! :p I only saw my Dad tickle my Mother once. He was standing in the kitchen and had one of her ankles and was tickling her foot like crazy! She was going ballistic! I don't know what possessed him to do it because he wasn't a tickler, but I certainly wasn't complaining!

Last edited:
God why cant I have a woman like you?!

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

I have related many of my tickling experiences, but whether tickling can be hereditary or not, my mom is as horribly ticklish as I am, just not in as many places. My father was a tickle fiend(he's slowed down some now, he's 77), and I recall many nights he'd tickle her to hysteria.
Growing up we had a two story house, the bedrooms were upstairs, my brother's was at one end of the hall, then mine, and my parent's bedroom down at the opposite end.
The times I recall most vividly were the late 60's/early to mid 70's.
Some were week nights, mostly weekends, a few hours after my brother and I were put to bed.
I would wake up to hysterical laughter coming from my parents bedroom, and I knew dad was tickling mom to death, or so it seemed.
I'd hear:
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA NO NO NO NO!
HAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHG NO RODGER, NOT MY RIBS, NOT MY RIBS, PLEASE HONEY HAHHAHAHHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA NOT THERE NOT THERE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAAH NO NO NO NOT MY FEET HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA I'M TICKLISH AHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHHHAAHHAH. GAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHA NOT THE PITS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ANYTHING ANYTHING I'LL DO ANYTHING HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NO NO NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH.
This would last about an hour on average, then stop. After a few minutes I'd hear mom giggling and giggling. Then she'd say "you know I'm ticklish!" and the giggling would continue, then "its driving me crazy!" and more giggling.
The next morning she'd wake us up and say "I hope we didn't wake you up last night".
"No mom" I'd say.
"Oh good, your father was tickling me, you know how he can be".(he would give her some rib tickles from time to time downstairs, or playfully at the beach on vacation).
I'd walk past their bedroom on the way to the bathroom, it looked pretty normal except for a couple of feathers on the bed. Couldn't imagine what they were for!

Mrs., like your mom, my mom was horribly ticklish especially on her feet. I never really saw my dad tickle her but Me and my brother and even my friend tickled her really good a few times. One time, my friend and I were playing hide and seek with my mom and she was hiding under the bed with her opened toed backless slippers sticking out. My friend in the dark room bent back her slipoer and started tickling hrr feet. She went ballistic saying whose tickling my feet, ehhhhh, I can't take it, I'm ticklish, stop, hehehe hehehe. Another time my brother and I and my buddy tickled car keys out of her. We got her sides on the couch, then when we got her feet she released the keys. Another memory was when the chiropractor tickled the hell out of her. I was young but from the doorway it seemed like he was tickling mom on purpose !! He got her sides, neck and her feet. What i found weird was mom seemed to enjoy being tickled by him. My mom was 5 foot 4, 110 to 115 pounds, with size 8 feet and smooth shiny soles. She always put cream on them to keep them smooth which probably enhanced the ticklishness. She had short curley hair, looked alot like a young Carol Burnett but prettier. This took place during the mid to late 70s into the 80s. Mrs. what does your mom look like ? Height, weight, size feet ? Nice and smooth ?

Last edited:
Mrs., like your mom, my mom was horribly ticklish especially on her feet. I never really saw my dad tickle her but Me and my brother and even my friend tickled her really good a few times. One time, my friend and I were playing hide and seek with my mom and she was hiding under the bed with her opened toed backless slippers sticking out. My friend in the dark room bent back her slipoer and started tickling hrr feet. She went ballistic saying whose tickling my feet, ehhhhh, I can't take it, I'm ticklish, stop, hehehe hehehe. Another time my brother and I and my buddy tickled car keys out of her. We got her sides on the couch, then when we got her feet she released the keys. Another memory was when the chiropractor tickled the hell out of her. I was young but from the doorway it seemed like he was tickling mom on purpose !! He got her sides, neck and her feet. What i found weird was mom seemed to enjoy being tickled by him. My mom was 5 foot 4, 110 to 115 pounds, with size 8 feet and smooth shiny soles. She always put cream on them to keep them smooth which probably enhanced the ticklishness. She had short curley hair, looked alot like a young Carol Burnett but prettier. This took place during the mid to late 70s into the 80s. Mrs. what does your mom look like ? Height, weight, size feet ? Nice and smooth ?

Wow your mom was really ticklish! At the time, mom was5'8, about 140 and yes had nice feet, always taking care of them.

@ ticklishmrs

Great story. My first experiences in tickling were with aunts and friends’ Mom’s. Have you ever tickled your mom growing up? Did your kids or their friends tickle you as they grew up?

@ ticklishmrs

Great story. My first experiences in tickling were with aunts and friends’ Mom’s. Have you ever tickled your mom growing up? Did your kids or their friends tickle you as they grew up?
Free man, Id love to hear your stories of tickling Aunts and friend's moms. I had one memorable experience of tickling a friends mom. They were neighbors and one night my parents invited his parents over while their son watched TV with me and my brothers. My friend and my brothers dared me to crawl under the table and tickle his hot mom's feet. Just so you know, she looked alot like Ginger from Gilligan's island. I was about 7 at the time. So i crawled under the table removed her dangling shoe and tickled her feet. She immediately started giggling and finally said to my mom please get your son, he's tickling my feet and I can't take it I'm soo ticklish !! My mom pulled me out from under the table, my dad and her hubby thought it was cool. This was probably 1973 or 74.

Last edited:
I tickled my mom a few times, more playfully though. Yes my son and daughter tickled me as they grew up.

I tickled my mom a few times, more playfully though. Yes my son and daughter tickled me as they grew up.

Mrs., on a scale of 1 to 10 how ticklish are your feet ? what part of your feet are the most ticklish ? Under the toes, balls of feet, top of feet ? arches ? Who was more ticklish, your mom or you ? Are you a hehehehe laugher or a hahahaha laugher or a ehhhhhhh screamer when tickled ? You grew up in early 70s ? Pedicures, feet touching was kind of rare. Women were more ticklish on their feet because they were rarely touched.

Free man, Id love to hear your stories of tickling Aunts and friend's moms. I had one memorable experience of tickling a friends mom. They were neighbors and one night my parents invited his parents over while their son watched TV with me and my brothers. My friend and my brothers dared me to crawl under the table and tickle his hot mom's feet. Just so you know, she looked alot like Ginger from Gilligan's island. I was about 7 at the time. So i crawled under the table removed her dangling shoe and tickled her feet. She immediately started giggling and finally said to my mom please get your son, he's tickling my feet and I can't take it I'm soo ticklish !! My mom pulled me out from under the table, my dad and her hubby thought it was cool. This was probably 1973 or 74.

Now that was awesome! Love these kinds of tales!

Now that was awesome! Love these kinds of tales!

Bob not a tale all true. I always loved tickling friend's moms especially their feet. I also blew alot of opportunities like when i would go into a friends house and the mom was laying down with her nyloned or bare feet right there for me to tickle and I would chicken out. One of my friends mom was asleep and I spider tickled under her toes and she jerked her foot back but didnt wake up.

]Bob not a tale all true[/B]. I always loved tickling friend's moms especially their feet. I also blew alot of opportunities like when i would go into a friends house and the mom was laying down with her nyloned or bare feet right there for me to tickle and I would chicken out. One of my friends mom was asleep and I spider tickled under her toes and she jerked her foot back but didnt wake up.

When I said "tale", I didn't mean it as not a true story. Sorry for the confusion.

When I said "tale", I didn't mean it as not a true story. Sorry for the confusion.

Bob that's ok I know alot of people might make up stories. Do you have similar stories of mother or Aunt or older lady ticklings ?

Bob that's ok I know alot of people might make up stories. Do you have similar stories of mother or Aunt or older lady ticklings ?

Way back when I first started tickling, I just tickled feet. I didn't know anywhere else was a place to tickle. Hell, I couldn't have been more than 3 or 4 at that time. But, anyway, Everyone was older than me because I was a foster child. My foster sister was 12 years older and she was the youngest of three. each about two years older than the other. they were guys. Anyway, back then, all the woman wore nylons so I think that has a lot to do with my affection for them. When the girls got together in the evenings at the house, I would crawl under the table they were sitting at and tickle their feet. they didn't mind too much, except my sister, She was really ticklish and couldn't stand even a little guy like me tickling them! So I would tickle hers last because she would always shoo me away! But, I remember that she was the first person ever rendered helpless that I got a chance to go nuts on her feet tickling! Her b/f held her down so I could have my fun while she was screaming for him to let her go and me not to tickle her feet! Yeah, that fell on deaf ears! I jumped on those feet, pealed her sneakers off and went to town! She went ballistic! And I was drunk with pleasure as much as a 4 year old can get! When I looked back on it as I got older, I swear it was almost the same feeling I would get cumming. But you obviously can't cum at 4 years old! But it sure felt good! Anyway, at that point the tickling all but stopped as I was feeling delirious and happy. I remember whispering to her b/f a number of time asking if he would hold her down for me again! I don't remember him ever doing it again, though.

I had an older neighbor who was about 48 or so when I was young. I would go over to her house and tickle her feet under the table also. She was crazy ticklish but never really tried to stop me. I think she liked the attention. I can still remember her giggling as I stroked her soft soles.

I had an older neighbor who was about 48 or so when I was young. I would go over to her house and tickle her feet under the table also. She was crazy ticklish but never really tried to stop me. I think she liked the attention. I can still remember her giggling as I stroked her soft soles.

Smokin, spproximately what was her age ? Describe her looks and feet ?

My cousin and I are only a few months apart so we grew up rather close. We were always at each other’s house. His mom, my aunt by marriage, was the milf in our circle of friends. They all checked her out. I gave her quick tickles as a little kid but the first time tickled my aunt’s feet for a substantial length I was about 15. My cousin went to run an errand and I was alone with her. She divorced my uncle years earlier but was still considered part of the family. She was sitting on the couch wearing a purple sundress and red leather house slippers that just had the band that went over the tops of the feet.

She had one leg crossed over the other and was dangling a slipper off her red painted toes. It was driving me nuts. I wanted to tickle her so bad but I didn’t want to just come out and do it. I was pretty shy about my fetish. I was as thinking of how to subtly do it when I saw my cousin’s biology book on the table. We went to the same school but he was a grade ahead of me. In our class we were talking about the systems of the body and since my other aunt was s nurse I had borrowed a dictionary of medical terms. of course I read tickling many times but I also remembered that at the bottom it said see Babinski or plantar reflex.

I read that part many times and it just came to me that now I had a valid reason to tickle her feet. I went up to my aunt and asked if she could help me with my homework. She quickly agreed. I told her that we were learning about reflexes in biology and that I needed to test hers and write down my findings. She said ok and and asked what reflexes I needed to test. I told her it was the reflexes on the feet. What she did next sent me into overdrive. She slipped off both slippers simultaneously and extended her legs, soles facing me and said here you go.

My heart was racing a mile a minute. I sat down and put her feet in my lap. I took her right foot and ran a finger from heel to pinky toe. I kept my eyes on her feet but thought I heard a faint snicker. I repeated from heel to each toe all the way to the big toe. Each time her toes wiggled and her laugh got louder. She exclaimed “you’re just tickling my feet!” I told her that it was the babinski reflex. Then I took her left foot and repeated the process. She giggled each time Abd wiggled her toes.

Not wanting to stop I made up another reflex. I scratched her arch on her left foot and she guffawed and curled her toes. I repeated the process on her right foot and she barked out a laugh and curled her toes again. I told her it was the grasping my reflex. I traced my index finger on the outside of her foot from heal to pinky. She was giggling and wiggled her foot. I repeated it multiple times all the she wiggled her foot and laughed. Finally she asked why I kept repeating it and I told her that I wasn’t seeing the appropriate response which was fanning of the toes. I did it again and this time her toes fanned out but I know she did it on purpose. “There! You see?!” She asked.

I took that as my cue to stop. I thanked her and wrote dien the results. She laid back in the couch and continued watching tv with ankles crossed, toes flexing. I knew I had to get her again. And I did.

My cousin and I are only a few months apart so we grew up rather close. We were always at each other’s house. His mom, my aunt by marriage, was the milf in our circle of friends. They all checked her out. I gave her quick tickles as a little kid but the first time tickled my aunt’s feet for a substantial length I was about 15. My cousin went to run an errand and I was alone with her. She divorced my uncle years earlier but was still considered part of the family. She was sitting on the couch wearing a purple sundress and red leather house slippers that just had the band that went over the tops of the feet.

She had one leg crossed over the other and was dangling a slipper off her red painted toes. It was driving me nuts. I wanted to tickle her so bad but I didn’t want to just come out and do it. I was pretty shy about my fetish. I was as thinking of how to subtly do it when I saw my cousin’s biology book on the table. We went to the same school but he was a grade ahead of me. In our class we were talking about the systems of the body and since my other aunt was s nurse I had borrowed a dictionary of medical terms. of course I read tickling many times but I also remembered that at the bottom it said see Babinski or plantar reflex.

I read that part many times and it just came to me that now I had a valid reason to tickle her feet. I went up to my aunt and asked if she could help me with my homework. She quickly agreed. I told her that we were learning about reflexes in biology and that I needed to test hers and write down my findings. She said ok and and asked what reflexes I needed to test. I told her it was the reflexes on the feet. What she did next sent me into overdrive. She slipped off both slippers simultaneously and extended her legs, soles facing me and said here you go.

My heart was racing a mile a minute. I sat down and put her feet in my lap. I took her right foot and ran a finger from heel to pinky toe. I kept my eyes on her feet but thought I heard a faint snicker. I repeated from heel to each toe all the way to the big toe. Each time her toes wiggled and her laugh got louder. She exclaimed “you’re just tickling my feet!” I told her that it was the babinski reflex. Then I took her left foot and repeated the process. She giggled each time Abd wiggled her toes.

Not wanting to stop I made up another reflex. I scratched her arch on her left foot and she guffawed and curled her toes. I repeated the process on her right foot and she barked out a laugh and curled her toes again. I told her it was the grasping my reflex. I traced my index finger on the outside of her foot from heal to pinky. She was giggling and wiggled her foot. I repeated it multiple times all the she wiggled her foot and laughed. Finally she asked why I kept repeating it and I told her that I wasn’t seeing the appropriate response which was fanning of the toes. I did it again and this time her toes fanned out but I know she did it on purpose. “There! You see?!” She asked.

I took that as my cue to stop. I thanked her and wrote dien the results. She laid back in the couch and continued watching tv with ankles crossed, toes flexing. I knew I had to get her again. And I did.
Great story. How old was this Aunt at the time. Describe her looks. Did she ever admit to being ticklish ?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back