• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

KARINE INTRODUCED US THE MOST TICKLISH MILF WE HAVE EVER SEEN : FREE PICS & SAMPLE!

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
KARINE INTRODUCED US THE MOST TICKLISH MILF WE HAVE EVER SEEN : FREE PICS & SAMPLE!

VISIT OUR NEW HD TICKLING WEBSITE :

-----------------------------------------------
Enjoy our others Tickling Stores :

KARINE INTRODUCED US THE MOST
TICKLISH MILF WE HAVE EVER SEEN!

A few time ago our magnificent milf Karine contacted us to said us that she have had a sexy and incredibly
ticklish friend who were very interested by a tickling experience with us.

What a great new so we met her for a first audition and wow.... we were absolutely impressed!
Aurelia is a charming 54 yeard old lady who is as ticklish as she is sexy.
Her body is just insanely ticklish but her feet are by far THE MOST TICKLISH MATURE FEET we have ever seen.
She goes totally crazy when her beautiful soles are tickled and Karine who is a merciless tickler
had so much fun with her friend hysteria.

It is really fun to watch a 54 years old woman become insane especially when she loses control of
her reactions as here but she seems to enjoy a tickle torture even if she can't stand it.
Aurelia is a wonderful ticklee and you can be sure that her sexy insanely ticklish feet will stay in your mind
for several years.

WARNING : THE PREVIEW QUALITY FOR THE 640 x 480 VERSION DOES NOT REFLECT THE QUALITY OF THE VIDEO FOR SALE!

Attachments

• AureliaFU02.jpg
    AureliaFU02.jpg
    230.4 KB · Views: 533
  • AureliaFU03.jpg
    AureliaFU03.jpg
    271.5 KB · Views: 611
  • AureliaFU04.jpg
    AureliaFU04.jpg
    256.3 KB · Views: 494
  • AureliaFU05.jpg
    AureliaFU05.jpg
    244 KB · Views: 466
  • AureliaFUsample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 1,213
Great preview! Love mature lers. Any plans to work with them again? Would love to see both Karine and Aurelia tickling one of your younger models. Keep up the amazing work :)

I also love the concept when younger girls 18-19 years old tickle the foot of a more muture woman 45-55 years old.There is something sexy when a younger girl breaks down a more mature authoritative type of woman by foot tickling.haha. what do you think?

I also love the concept when younger girls 18-19 years old tickle the foot of a more muture woman 45-55 years old.There is something sexy when a younger girl breaks down a more mature authoritative type of woman by foot tickling.haha. what do you think?

I so agree to this. It's really sexy, kind of a "finally fighting back" type thing. I also love when the older woman gets her revenge and breakes the "little girl".

I just bought this clip today and it's really great. I would also second (third? fourth?) this idea! It would be an insta-buy for me.

This is exactly what i love too

Yeah I am super impressed with all your recent material! Love the mature work! Can’t wait to see more of what you come up with!

Amazing!!!
Aurelia is an Awesome Ticklee!
She has the Most Intoxicating Laugh!

Karine is a Very Sexy Tickler!
She seems to Enjoy Tickle Torturing Aurelia!

Outstanding Preview, Thanks For Sharing.

Great stuff but any chance any of the more mature ladies would be willing to lose most/all of their clothing...

where else is this GODDESS Ticklish..Will she be tag teamed in nylons

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back