• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Better Search

Park CollegeO

TMF Expert
Been spending a lot of time navigating through really old threads lately, honestly because there was a lot more substance and insights that can be gained from conversations that went on back then compared to now lol, and around the same topics. One thing I wish would get upgraded is the search feature.

The search function has been lacking for sometime now. Half the time I type in a keyword and get 'no results found', but I can literally see the word I'm looking for right there on a page!

If you guys check out the link for TMF Patreon, you can sign up to aid in a better community. :) I'd link you guys but I don't have one on mobile. There is a link in TMF Jeff profile as well as at the top of the page in Yellow. :)

Sadly the search function is an embedded feature of the current forums architecture and it cannot be improved upon. So any upgrade will need to wait until an entire new forum structure is bought.

Also, the poor little search function was never designed to handle a forum with 4 million posts. We've long since overwhelmed its ability.

Myriads

Sadly the search function is an embedded feature of the current forums architecture and it cannot be improved upon. So any upgrade will need to wait until an entire new forum structure is bought.

Also, the poor little search function was never designed to handle a forum with 4 million posts. We've long since overwhelmed its ability.

Myriads

Thanks for the info!

We're aiming at a redesign next year sometime, and an improved search will definitely be one of our priorities!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back