• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Participants who are involved for other reasons

Lots. Most girls I've been romantically involved with. The ones who wouldn't indulge in it, weren't a good fit relationship wise, so they didn't last very long. There's no reason to settle for someone who won't participate in your kink.

Pretty much what Sensualswitch10 said. I think most of the gals I've ever been involved with either went with it or hit the road. Had many that got into it just because they could see how much it aroused me and knew that if I was aroused, I'd fulfill them, which I did! Lot's of great memories!

This is just something I've pondered and contemplated, not a personal quandry. I have the luxury of a job where I am not forced to interact much, but tend to overhear a lot. People, mostly women, talking about going along with something (not tickling specifically: could be sporting event or concert, type of food, show on TV) simply because their partner did. Made me think of my own interactions. I can think of girls I knew in college who would get involved in things to please a guy. Back in my dating days, I remember a girl who discovered having her very ticklish feet played with was a huge turn-on, never discovered until then because all she had considered before was that her feet were super ticklish. Have known women that "loved" a certain music pretty much just cause the guy they liked did.

Now, I'm not the personality type that confirms. Ever. So it is a fascination social study for me. And it got me thinking that, in this particular fetish, there are likely some who 1) just go along to please someone else, 2) got into it because someone else exposed them to it, and 3) those who truly have a self-sustaining tickling fetish.

I loathe someone submitting to so thing they don't like just to "please" someone else. But statistically speaking, there must be a certain percentage here that are so because of a sense of "duty".

My first serious boyfriend went along with tickling me and letting me tickle him despite not having a fetish for it himself. But I would be very surprised if he was on the tmf or other sites for tickling even if he enjoyed it on some level (and I feel pretty confident he did). I think most people on the tmf are going to be those with a genuine kink/fetish for tickling, not just here because someone they care about is into it.

Bucking the crowd here..... I'm into tickling my wife (she doesn't like it), want her to tickle me (she just won't). Been together for...38 years. Why do I watch video clips? Why am I here? I dunno.

Ha! I have been pondering this for weeks! Married for 16yrs to a non ticklish wife, divorced a few years ago, and hitting the single dating scene for the first time since I was 19. I am wondering what my odds are that as I introduce tickling to a partner that they learn to not just go along because it floats my boat and gets my motor rev'd, but actually come to enjoy it. Sooo many that don't like being tickled. I coincidentally lose interest about the time I find out.

Anything official has been that way. Then I have the friend who actually likes it and she feels it's "pleasing" so she'll "please" me back. Nice arrangement, actually, but it's a non-romantic sort of bag. I wish I could apply it to other people I meet.

This could really apply to all kinds of fetishes, and other situations at large. But let's use tickling as a concise focus.

How many people have you come across who might indulge in tickling not because THEY are really into it, but because you are? There are countless reasons this might be the case: they really want to please you, they really want attention even if it's not something that they would really choose, etc.

Every time I see a thread like this, it reminds me that I have to be thankful for my tickling experiences. I have had good fortune with random encounters, casual relationships, serious relationships, etc. I even got away with a quick foot tickle while waiting in an airport where the lady smiled, laughed and said "hey now, behave."

Danthman, I went through exactly the same, with a 12-year first marriage. Trying to date again was scary and difficult. I went back and forth a million times in my head whether to "require" tickling and be overt about it this time, because I'd resented missing it all those years. But I ended up just dating vanilla, with only indirect references in my okcupid profile like "must love to laugh." Then if we actually had some chemistry in person I tried to tickle a bit. But this actually worked! Over a couple years I talked with countless girls but only dated I think 8-9. Of those only 2 got serious, and both were wonderful about letting me tickle. I married the second, and now have enjoyed 7 years of actually living my fantasies instead of being sad and dreaming about it. Best of luck to you as well!

I've expressed openness for tickle play with women, but never explicitly. Probably because the idea of tickle play with someone who doesn't actually want it is really off-putting to me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back