• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Skills?

Not meaning to be a jack-o-lantern here, but good thread. Doll, you could likely write a book on the subject.... you never know.

Not meaning to be a jack-o-lantern here, but good thread.

It's October! If there's anytime to invoke "The Great Pumpkin", it's now. ;)

Thank you! :)

Doll, you could likely write a book on the subject.... you never know.

It's funny you say that. I've already started one. (Possibly 2.) :) I've had to put it on the way way WAY far, back burner. There's so much going on these days. More than I can handle. At some point in the future I'll be making a thread for contributions to it. Very far down the road though.

Thank you for saying that. Your comment just reinforces how much I believe in this project(s). And what should and needs to be done. (IMHO) :)

With guys I have met off here, even started relationships with, their tickling was really mediocre. I quickly realised that it was down to the chemistry, as well as the skill and to listen and play off your lee's reactions. With my boyfriend now, he drives me nuts but we've been together for over 2 years so we've built that great chemistry. And he's a vanilla, so everything he's learnt he learnt through me.

tenebrae - I have seen that quote around but never saw the guy who actually said it, its ridiculous but hilarious in that sense!

Exactly my point! I'm glad to hear you that you turned a vanilla into a tickler. :D You guys have fun! Oh and I would like to add, that I think that there are no bad or good ticklers, but there are ticklish or not ticklish people... As for ticklers, I think the only thing that makes a tickler "better" or "worst" then the others is his or hers, in my opinion anyway, level of sadism. I mean, my ex was a vanilla too, but a great tickler and a great ticklee. She was extremely ticklish, we had a great chemistry, she had very sharp natural nails and tiny fingers that would just drive me crazy, but she wasn't very sadistic. She would stop as soon as I get nuts... Some people like that... The other people like tickle torture... I actually loved that about her, because I have a love/hate relationship with tickling and I hate torture when I'm on the receiving part . But whit her, I enjoyed making her squirm, laugh and beg for hours.

As for ticklers, I think the only thing that makes a tickler "better" or "worst" then the others is his or hers, in my opinion anyway, level of sadism.

I agree with this. But only in context for myself. Ler Sadist/ lee Masochist. If someone is too playful... I will get kinda bored. I want my sessions heavy in it's extreme mind games/ prolongment/capture fantasies, etc. Even if it's just 5 minutes. Playful's cute from time to time. (Like in passing... aka say... in the future, when I'm walking around at NEST or something. Even though yes I know permission is always necessary. So, I'll just use my Bf here.) I will go into the kitchen. Sometimes he sneaks up behind me while I'm at the sink. Always makes me smile and laugh.) But... I can't say it's bad. Just doesn't have long term fulfillment. It's too quick.

Long torture. :) That is what is truly fulfilling to me.

I want to personally stay way from calling this aspect in terms of bad vs good. I just call it now a person's style. Even though my mind will head in those directions of a "bad tickling vs good." Or... "That was alright". I guess we just have these natural, mental reactions after the tickling is over. We can't help but judge. We will replay what just happened in our minds. Sometimes endlessly if it was good. Sometimes once or twice if it wasn't up to snuff per the desires of the lee. (To understand why it wasn't enjoyed.) It's what humans do. Judge. It's natural. But.. context in discussing what was bad about the session to your play partner, is key.

"Ok.. that was bad... you hurt me".

"That was bad because I felt you humiliated me."

"X or X action was bad because...

"This session was bad for me because..."

(Personally instead of bad I would say "I didn't enjoy that because..." "I didn't like that moment when you did X because...") BAD is offputting and a dark statement. Too heavy. Unless it trully was BAD. Pain, caused sadness etc. Don't throw that word around if you don't have to is what Im saying.

"YOU are a bad tickler." There is nothing to gain from telling someone they are bad. That doesn't inspire someone to learn more about what the lee wants. And if it does... it's probably going to be half hearted. But, most will feel insecure going into the next session. The balance of finding what was good about the session, with the balance of what was distasteful or bad... will go a long way to a more productive experience/ relationship/ hookup.

Your post makes me want to do another thread about the different levels of Sadism. I feel like I have before... but... I'm not sure. *ponders*

Last edited:
It's all about enthusiasm, chemistry/relationship with each other, and an awareness to what causes reactions!

Tickling is like being a DJ. You've got to know what makes your audience jump and you've got to drop it at just the right time.

I'm not sure how accurate that is, really, but I love making analogies and I won't ever stop.

As you said, Doll, tickling is subjective!

Tickling is like being a DJ. You've got to know what makes your audience jump and you've got to drop it at just the right time.

I'm not sure how accurate that is, really, but I love making analogies and I won't ever stop.

Please don't! That was awesome! :) :rockon:

don't think a skill is needed just finding the spots is all you need

I'll keep this short and sweet.
I totally agree. But no matter how hard we try to explain this, many will still judge before they truly find out.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back