• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Because I didn't make a thread about it..

CrystalLight

Level of Raspberry Feather
Hi!

My handle is and has been for a bit, Jorschach.

Most of you may remember my former name: CrystalLight.

I am no longer CrystalLight. I am Jorschach. Or Jo.

Ok, here's my thread! :doublethrust:

Hi!

My handle is and has been for a bit, Jorschach.

Most of you may remember my former name: CrystalLight.

I am no longer CrystalLight. I am Jorschach. Or Jo.

Ok, here's my thread! :doublethrust:

Lol thanks, because I had honestly no idea it was you :blaugh: And I am sure I wasn't the only one.

Since we're here, I'd be curious to know what this new name means and what it represents for you, if I may ask~

It's a "graduation" from the annoying, drama seeking CrystalLight of yore.

I picked it because I could attach my nick name to it (Jo), because of the comic book Watchmen, because of psychologically, and because I feel like a Rorschach print; some people see me some way, others do not.

I sorta remember you. :). I will contribute to your thread with a terrible joke about Rorschach tests:

I ordered a book that was supposed to be full of ink blot tests that would reveal things about my psychological issues. But I think they sent the wrong book - this is just a book with a bunch of pictures of my parents fighting.

:D

Hi Jo. For this thread that you call "graduation," I'd say, there are good times and bad times along the seamless journey, lol. But it's all moving forward now. I'll just remember that you are phenomenal then and now. Cheers!

It's a "graduation" from the annoying, drama seeking CrystalLight of yore.

I picked it because I could attach my nick name to it (Jo), because of the comic book Watchmen, because of psychologically, and because I feel like a Rorschach print; some people see me some way, others do not.

I don't remember you being annoying at all :blaugh: Quite the opposite, in fact, I thought you were quite fun.

And I love Rorschach in Watchmen. Believe it or not, that's the first thing I thought about when I saw your new screen name, but I did not call it out, for fear of appearing geekier than I am already :p

Welcome dude. Your among friends here. Just don't trust Tenebrae. His birth certificate cannot be verified! ;) :D

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back