• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(AUNT) 2019 Super Bowl Tickle Gathering February 1-4!

Rustenexcel87

Verified
Hello all!*

It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2019 Albany gathering of like-minded people into tickling. As always, we will come together on Super Bowl weekend. This year, the event will officially run from the evening of Friday, February 1, 2019 until the morning of Monday, February 4, 2019. Previously known as SBG (Super Bowl Gathering) and UNY (Upper New York), this year we are unveiling a brand new name for the event. From this moment on, this event will be known as Albany United Network of Ticklephiles. That’s right folks, you can now say that you are going to spend time with the AUNT on Super Bowl weekend! How’s that for an alibi?*

Registration is now open!*
The fee for the event is $35 per person. As always, we will have a hospitality suite for our guests to socialize, session, and enjoy some refreshments in throughout the weekend. The $35 fee covers the rental cost of this hospitality suite, as well as the refreshments served throughout the weekend. If we get enough registrants, your registration fee will also include ‪Friday night‬'s dinner. Last year we were able to provide pizza for all of our guests.**

We have secured a lovely hotel – one that has successfully hosted this event in the past. A special rate for this gathering has been arranged: 1 Bedroom suites (sleeps up to 4 people) will cost $94 + tax per night. 2 Bedroom suites (sleeps up to 6 people) will cost $104 + tax per night.

This weekend is similar to a college dorm setting, with a group of like-minded people just hanging out. If you've never attended the Albany event, here is an example of past weekends:

On Friday, we usually serve pizza for dinner (provided we have enough guests). Everyone mills around the hospitality suite. We kick back a few drinks. Some sit around talking, others break out the board games, and others elect to spend some private time together in their personal hotel rooms having a few laughs (if you catch my drift). We are usually up 'till the wee hours of the morning.

Saturday is just a really chill day of relaxation. People come and go out of the hospitality suite. Some play board games, others take time to session with those they have arranged to play with. Last year, a group of us visited a local escape room for some good clean fun.*

‪Saturday evening includes a group dinner, and more hanging out. Some of our musically gifted guests bring their musical instruments and perform for us. One of my personal favorite moments of last year’s festivities was just sitting around the hospitality suite, singing all sorts of songs while 2 of our guests rocked out on the acoustic guitar and ukulele.‬

Sunday, one of our amazing co-hosts, JPie, makes us all a delectable breakfast of baked french toast and bacon. The atmosphere is very relaxed. People take time to play and just hang out. ‪Sunday evening‬ is our pot luck Super Bowl party. The hotel rooms include a kitchenette, so traditionally, several of us cook for the big game. Those interested in football watch the game, others watch for the commercials & halftime show, while others elect to sneak off to their rooms for more tickle play.

‪Monday morning, we usually go out to breakfast before saying our tearful goodbyes.‬

Sounds fun, right? We’ve had a blast over the years. Now it’s time to do it all over again! Come one, come all!*

If you know me and you wish to attend, send your $35 registration fee via Paypal to*[email protected]. Please send it as personal payment to friends and family (not 'goods and services'), so we will not incur a fee.

Include your full name and return e-mail in the message with your payment.

Once the money is sent, please send me a private message here or on vanilla social media. I will then send you a link, giving you the ability to make your hotel reservation with our group rate and to learn the location of the event.*

In order to assure a safe environment for our guests, I must insist on a vetting process for this gathering. If I know you, you are in. All you need to do is let me know you plan to come. I will then send you the registration links once you send your fee.*

If I have not yet had the pleasure of meeting you, please send me a PM introducing yourself. I’ll respond promptly and after a bit of conversation, I will be happy to invite you to the event. Once you register and your fee is paid, I will send you the hotel link.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me. I will get back to you ASAP.*

Here’s to spending time with old friends, and making new ones in the process! I hope to see you all this winter in Albany!*

Last edited:
Will definitely be going. It was a good time last year. Always nice to hang out with friends! Hopefully, I will be bringing some baked goods!

Hmmmmm...I'll have to think about going to this.

Ok, I thought about it. Can't wait to see the Aunt!!! :D Even if this one is half as good as last year, it will still be an awesome and incredible time! :) As Home Depot says, Lets Do This!

From this moment on, this event will be known as Albany United Network of Ticklephiles. That’s right folks, you can now say that you are going to spend time with the AUNT on Super Bowl weekend! How’s that for an alibi?*

Do I have to pronounce it New England-style to rhyme with gaunt? Sorry, I'm a hick who's always said it as a homophone of ant, including in reference to my not-so-gaunt aunt in Schenectady.

The same color as your face when I make you you cause a noise complaint! <3

Let’s take a drive and I’ll test that out, Kevin. The ladybugs will hear you laugh. &#55357;&#56841;

Well, considering I plan on wrecking the 2 of you at some point that weekend, yeah we can take her too.

You can drive out, by the time I’m done with you, you will be useless on the drive back. Your tickling has been a long time coming bro.

Not that I don't believe you Ayla, but I think I need to see you help him with his stop sign problem :D

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back