• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(AUNT) 2019 Super Bowl Tickle Gathering February 1-4!

It has come to my attention that our block of rooms has sold out. We will call the hotel to update our numbers. That hotel has never been booked solid in the years I have been going to Albany. Worst case scenario, across the parking lot is another Mariot brand property. This might have to wait until after new year’s in the event that the sales manger is off. We will keep you posted as we find a solution this little bump in the road.

End of last week I had the sales manager add more rooms which are now booked, I will call to add 5 more to the block tomorrow. I will update you all tomorrow but then I suggest grabbing a room at the group rate while you can. This property has 2 buildings, I don't think the group has ever had to put people in the other building but the group is growing. All the better for fun.

As we get closer to the event I will put up a sign up sheet to help with the cleanup Friday eve, Sat after breakfast and Sunday after Superbowl pot luck. Also for a last cleanup Monday morning. I suggest putting food in disposable serving containers. Note there is a kitchenette in every room complete fridge, cooktop and oven.

PS, the signup sheet will be mostly in the facebook group but I will check back here when the time comes.

Hey all, we are doing a dinner Saturday evening at a mexican restaurant - https://margarita-city. com/ (you can realize the link). If you want to join us and cannot respond via facebook then let me know here. I will check back in a few days!

This restaurant has something for everyone, including vegetarians and vegans.

JPie

Yes, I will join the group for dinner at the Mexican restaurant on Saturday. :munch: (I have no Facebook account.)

I know I am late at responding to this post but is there still room for one more??? :lurking:

Friday
11:15 P.M. Basic rope ties with Larry in overflow room.

Midnight bar trivia with Joe in the common room. I figure it is a good ice breaker. Why so late?
We were going to do it Saturday night last year but people seemed to be preoccupied.

Saturday

11:30 A.M. Morning stretch Ryan.I asked him to design a routine for people who are about to play. He is going to concentrate on legs and arms. I figure this can be done in the hallway. Given how many rooms we have, I figure we will have a lot of rooms on one hallway. I figure we can find a spot in front of a block of our rooms and use that space we will not be in the way of other guests this way.

1:00 Demo by Cassi in Soren’s room.

3:30 Going to try to book the escape room for whoever wants to go like we did last year. This will free up the common room for those who want to stay behind and socialize.

6:00 Dinner at the restaurant

10:00 Demo by Brian. To be done in Brian’s room.

Sunday

2:00 Jam session. A lot more musicians coming this time around and I asked them to bring their instruments to repeat last year’s fun.

Super Bowl party.

If any issue call me.

If you need me I’m in 334

DMS
Me
Bellarisa
-Rev-
Armpitlover
Venray
Affectionate Dan

@chicago, @Taye, and @CapturedDoll thanks. I kown it is far for all of you but any of you will always be welcome at our event.

Good morning my friends. Breakfast serving will start at 10 in the common room. Come get some Grand Marnier baked French toast then.

Oh so much fun! My first AUNT ever! I'm so glad I went. It was a little slice of tickle heaven. I met some wonderful new people and reconnected with some old friends. I'm sad that I'm on my way home a day early, but the trip was totally worth it!

Dave and Judy did a wonderful job organizing everything. Thank you so much for all of the hard work you put in. Well done!

Tickles,
Mia

A big thank you to Rustenexcel and JPie for organizing a fine event! :bouncybou
I had a great time there. :D

Thanks again to you all for such an amazing event! Perfect break from the winter blahs. I had so much fun, my face hurts from non-tickling induced laughter. Fo real. This is such an amazing group of people. Our organizers deserve many thanks for all the work they put in - it really showed.

Can't wait for next year!

:dancingbanana:

Here is the review of the Mexican Restaurant where we had our Superbowl Eve meal. I posted it on Trip Advisor and google.

'First of all to be completely fair I had no objection to the food, which was good, and my wife, who's a real aficionado confirmed this. But it's all downhill from now on.

The back room had been reserved months before for us 60 Superbowl friends/fans to eat the evening previous to the Game. Appetizers had been pre-arranged by our organizer, and the rest of the individual ordering was up to us. We all arrived at 6, as per reservation and went to the back room. Here I should say that the path from the parking lot was thick with ice, but at my polite request a staff member salted it.

The appetizer table was already set up, and the spread tasted very good, although there wasn't that much of it. But that was OK because we were looking forward to whatever our main courses were going to be.

ONLY ONE WAITER was supplied for about ten tables, each holding about 6 people, and he began taking our orders around 6:30. He was an intelligent young man, a student at the nearby university, very personable and somehow maintained a cheerful demeanor though he'd basically been thrown to the lions.

In sympathy I asked the manager for more help for him, and was pretty much ignored. Later a smallish young waitress came in to help, but while the two of them were really trying, there simply wasn't enough manpower.

Our food BEGAN arriving at about 8:15, two hours after ordering, table by table. The organizer's fiance sent his back- it was cold. I found the manager again and pointed out that by the time the last table was served, the first tables would have finished their meals long ago. I was ignored again.

I'm not going to waste any more time describing this outhouse, except to say I paid by card without adding a gratuity and surreptitiously gave the waiter a large tip in cash both to show him our appreciation and also to make sure the execrable management couldn't steal it.

Please, just do not bother with this odious place. '

Last edited:
This was my first gathering, and I had an amazing time! I am incredibly grateful to the hosts, and everyone who helped out. My playmate and I went together, and it was a great experience for us. A few times I was overwhelmed, but I got through it because of the wonderful people there. Most of the weekend was filled with board games and extreme silliness. I am happy people felt comfortable enough to come hangout in our room. It made things easier for us to meet people and feel apart of the community. I am so happy I can say that Albany was my first gathering and I am already planning on what to cook for next year! My only regret was that I really didn't get enough time to meet everyone and spend time with everyone. I know that was my fault, but I really enjoy board games and being loud :D Again thank you to everyone, and I hope I get to see people soon.

- Love Bobby

I just wanted to start off by saying thank you to all involved with assisting in this wonderful event. From Judy and Dave in organizing, to the DMs, to those who just sprang up to lend a helping hand. This community so often reminds me of how warm and loving it can be, and I needed to feel that this weekend.

For those that know me, you know I needed this escape. It was my getaway, that offered me both the luxury of solace, rest, and relaxation, combined with the pleasure of being able to meet new faces and better acquaint myself with old ones. After this weekend, I am feeling refreshed and energized with a new lease on life!

There's no doubt in my mind that I will see many of you again, one place or another. What fills my heart with joy most of all is that having something like these community gatherings means that I have the ability and privilege to form lifelong friendships with so many of you. I'm often confronted with the (self-imposed) task of wanting to have quality time with each person, but I've never been one for large crowds.

For those that saw less of me, forgive me. For those that saw more of me...thank you. I cherish and appreciate every person I came into contact with for just refueling my soul. Y'all are deserving of so much adoration and love because I'm in awe of how much of it was offered to me unconditionally.

Until next we meet ya gems and studs. xx <3

This was my first experience at this gathering, and I had a fantastic weekend. Many thanks to the hosts for putting it all together. I hung out with friends and met some really cool people. Getting into the stocks, awkwardly introducing myself to Bella, and wolfing down delicious French toast were some highlights.

Looking forward to doing it again next year — maybe we’ll stay the whole weekend next time. Hope to see everyone in a few months at nest.

Kyle

I loved the laid back and easy going vibe of the event. I didn't talk to many people, but to the few that I did talk to, I was happy to meet you guys. Good job to everyone who organized it.
I'm coming back next year for more board games and laughs.

Such a great weekend with some of my favorite humans (and doggos). Thank you to the organizers and everyone for being so open and friendly. See y’all soon!

Here is the review of the Mexican Restaurant where we had our Superbowl Eve meal. I posted it on Trip Advisor and google.

'First of all to be completely fair I had no objection to the food, which was good, and my wife, who's a real aficionado confirmed this. But it's all downhill from now on.

The back room had been reserved months before for us 60 Superbowl friends/fans to eat the evening previous to the Game. Appetizers had been pre-arranged by our organizer, and the rest of the individual ordering was up to us. We all arrived at 6, as per reservation and went to the back room. Here I should say that the path from the parking lot was thick with ice, but at my polite request a staff member salted it.

The appetizer table was already set up, and the spread tasted very good, although there wasn't that much of it. But that was OK because we were looking forward to whatever our main courses were going to be.

ONLY ONE WAITER was supplied for about ten tables, each holding about 6 people, and he began taking our orders around 6:30. He was an intelligent young man, a student at the nearby university, very personable and somehow maintained a cheerful demeanor though he'd basically been thrown to the lions.

In sympathy I asked the manager for more help for him, and was pretty much ignored. Later a smallish young waitress came in to help, but while the two of them were really trying, there simply wasn't enough manpower.

Our food BEGAN arriving at about 8:15, two hours after ordering, table by table. The organizer's fiance sent his back- it was cold. I found the manager again and pointed out that by the time the last table was served, the first tables would have finished their meals long ago. I was ignored again.

I'm not going to waste any more time describing this outhouse, except to say I paid by card without adding a gratuity and surreptitiously gave the waiter a large tip in cash both to show him our appreciation and also to make sure the execrable management couldn't steal it.

Please, just do not bother with this odious place. '

Very sorry to read about this. The hibachi that a much smaller group of us went to last year, I think it was Koto in Latham, was great; good food and entertaining service including of course the obligatory Wee Pee. A little glad now that circumstances this time around spared me from sharing in this atrocious experience. (And sixty? Just at the dinner? Oy.)

Very sorry to read about this. The hibachi that a much smaller group of us went to last year, I think it was Koto in Latham, was great; good food and entertaining service including of course the obligatory Wee Pee. A little glad now that circumstances this time around spared me from sharing in this atrocious experience. (And sixty? Just at the dinner? Oy.)

It wasn't that big a deal, we waited longer than we'd have liked but enjoyed ourselves and had a marvelous time! And yes, 60; fun, successful events with amazing hosts do tend to grow :rainbow:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back