• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Best Tool for Foot Tickling?

Sonicare is awesome. Use it with the brush end or the back end either way its intense. Before that I used a pulsonic toothbrush it was a little better but they are harder to find now.

Try a Pursonic brush. Especially the U-shaped flossing attachment. IMHO it’s even more effective than a Sonicare

Everyone's feet are different. Generally, if you want the absolute most devastating tickling for feet, it's a hairbrush (with firm plastic teeth) (or anything with firm plastic teeth that you scrub with (shampoo scrubber, etc.)). The more firm the teeth, the better, because they dig into the skin instead of bending and gliding. You pull back the toes and scrub fast and hard. I've made grown women howl with this technique. (Adding something like baby oil that reduces friction would probably make it even more intense, though I've never tried.) In two rare cases, I tried hairbrushes on two women who didn't laugh at all and just said it hurt. One just wasn't ticklish. The other one just needed the right tool. I proceeded to lick and nibble and chew the balls of her feet with my teeth, and she fell apart! In short, you'll rarely go wrong with a hairbrush. If that doesn't work, try something else.

Everyone's feet are different. Generally, if you want the absolute most devastating tickling for feet, it's a hairbrush (with firm plastic teeth) (or anything with firm plastic teeth that you scrub with (shampoo scrubber, etc.)). The more firm the teeth, the better, because they dig into the skin instead of bending and gliding. You pull back the toes and scrub fast and hard. I've made grown women howl with this technique. (Adding something like baby oil that reduces friction would probably make it even more intense, though I've never tried.) In two rare cases, I tried hairbrushes on two women who didn't laugh at all and just said it hurt. One just wasn't ticklish. The other one just needed the right tool. I proceeded to lick and nibble and chew the balls of her feet with my teeth, and she fell apart! In short, you'll rarely go wrong with a hairbrush. If that doesn't work, try something else.

My friend, you're a pro!:yourock:

With winter closing in, maybe someone could try using a brush for cleaning snow off of cars and report back....

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back